Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:20 pm
"...It's a virus that's...Been here for...many years now..." Synthic said, "...I think...Rick's infected...And you too..." That was what she was apologizing for earlier. She felt like it was her responsibility and hence her fault that Drake got involved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:35 pm
Spira frowned, her gaseous form passing through various walls and simply colliding with others. She managed to find a way around, observing what she saw. A lot of what she saw didnt like where it was.. some didnt even seem to know what they were.. Like Spira. She started questioning herself, trying to figure out what was going on. She walked lazily down a hall, her hand to chin.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:40 pm
Rick walked down the hallway with a tray of test tubes in his hands, "Spira?" He questioned. She was one of the few there that was not infected by him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:51 pm
Spira moved slowly though a wall, standing by Rick. "Yes?" She asked, looking curiuosly at the tray of test tubes. "What is it, Rick?" She looked around, her form becoming physical again.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:58 pm
"Just wondering what you were up to," Rick said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:17 pm
Spira shook her head. "Im not up to anything. Just looking around." She said softly, walking along side him.  

Fujibayashi Shina

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:57 pm
Some Might Say...
"What does it do?" Drake asked, curious. "And how is it related to dah fact dat I'm alive, but I ain't."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:01 pm
"I see," Rick said, "I'm going to do some DNA replication with this blood. Do you want to join me?" He asked.

Synthic panted for air, "...It makes...people his...slave..." Synthic said, "...It preserves tissue...You must have...died before he...took over..."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:08 pm
Some Might Say...
"HOw am I able t' defy him den?" Drake asked, not mentioning his crystallis. He was staring in awe at her. For a girl who had been forced into harming people that she really wanted to preserve, she was showing incredible fortitude.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:11 pm
Synthic closed her eyes. She was trying not to cry, but she couldn't help it. It was too much, "...You can't..." She managed to get out. Then she grit her teeth and started coughing painfully. She was getting a cold in there.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:18 pm
Some Might Say...
"But I did... sort of." Drake replied weakly. If was cut and dry inability to resist, why had he been able to show even that display of defiance? There had to be more at work here. Perhaps he should stop questioning Synthic, she wasn't looking too good. Feh, what did he care. Just another creature who had no idea just how much he had suffered.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:22 pm
Synthic was losing against the drug in her system, "...D-Drake...I'm...sorry..." She said. She had said it many times before, but this one time...her voice had more feeling to it. She was truly sorry, for everything. She wouldn't be surprised if the old experiment killed her. She almost wanted it at this point. She had no more life. Her friends were never safe when she's around. She had no significant other. And her remaining family member is under the control of a terrible virus.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:26 pm
Some Might Say...
"Poor, poor Synthic." Drake muttered, turning to leave. He glanced back one last time, wondering if he should do anything. BUt he decided to leave it at that. She was of no more help to him. He doubted anyone was left in this academy that could help him.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:30 pm
In the full quarantine chamber, laugher could be heard. It was the laughter of a woman hated all her life. Soon Synthic fell asleep crying with a smile on her face. Such a simple solution...Either kill yourself or join them...  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:42 pm
Spira nodded. "Alright." She said softly. She didnt see why not, even though she didnt know what Rick was talking about.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games