Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:33 am

User Image
Synyster Uchiha
Synyster's kage bunshin puts his hand on the blade. His light armor would protect him from being cut. "I've come to ask for a favor from the hokage. I know I know she doesn't owe me anything but I would keep akatsuki out of leaf and watch over it in return. I'm still a member of the village she never banished me.but Yokai I would pick your next actions carefully. I'm not here to fight."

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:37 am

"Easy Yokai." said Xantos. He turned to Synyster. "Keeping akatsuki out of leaf is all well and good. But what do we gain from one more shinobi watching over it? It isn't like we have anything the akatsuki would want here. If I am to be so bold, what is this favor?" asked Xantos.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:48 am

User Image
Synyster Uchiha
Synyster's kage bunshin looked at him and said, "As I'm sure you know the hokage is very good at medical jutsu. I want her to fuse both of my sharingans and give me an eternal as well as put this eye in for me.

((I'm pulling a kakashi!! : ) ))

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 am

"I would be able to do that too. But, if you want the hokage to do it for you, no skin off my bones." said Xantos. He started to think again. "Again with the eternal...do I really want one just yet? Or do I want to dabble a bit with my current mangekyou implant..."

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:54 am

User Image
Synyster Uchiha
Synyster's kage bunshin started to speak, "I would need somebody that I trust. Sorry I just met you so I don't really know if I can trust you."

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:55 am

Yokai out his katana down and said, "I wouldn't be able to that, for now, I don't care. But I swear, make one move that will seem like you would hurt this village, you won't have an eye to put that sharingan in."

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:03 pm

"Hold your tounge Yokai." Xantos scolded. "Anyway, I don't blame you if you don't trust me."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:34 pm

((ack missed alot... again))

"Yokai, lower your sword." Reiko said. "I still trust him." She turned to Syn. "What is it that you want... or need." She asked him.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Xantos leaned his head toward Reiko. "He wishes for an eternal sharingan transplant. He wants your help to fuse a mangekyou into one of his eye."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Reiko sighed, and sat down again. "Is that really what you came here for Syn?"

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:55 pm

User Image
Synyster Uchiha
Synyster's kage bunshin started to turn to toward the hokage, "Yes I have faith that you would be able to help me in this and be able to transplant a normal eye in my right eye so that I will have two eyes. You have to understand that I trust you."

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:00 pm

She nodded, slightly leaning back in her chair, "Yes I know, but do I really want to give the akatsuki such a dangerous weapon. No matter how much I trust you, I don't necessarily trust them. " She said to him.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:04 pm

User Image
Synyster Uchiha
"I'm not some weapon they throw at their enemies. Right now I'm not even looking for demons. Trust me not akatsuki. I need you to do this for me Reiko."

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:05 pm

"I agree with Reiko. I wouldn't but it's Reiko's choice. Even if we can trust you, we can't trust them, they can use you," Yokai said finally leaning against a wall.

Dripples

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:08 pm

User Image"I'm not some puppet." He said looking at Yokai.User Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games