Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:58 pm

((actually Menma attacked the hokage, but ya he is under Marquis' control.))

The sound waves hit the cloud of dust and Marquis in general. Marquis' lay on the ground twitching for those sound waves were just too much. At least that is what Marquis' wants everybody to think. The real him appears out of the ground. Behind Reiko, and Hanzo; only peaking his head out of the ground and only so subtly he goes back underground Doton • Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) . Menma and Shenma pick the fake Marqius up and throw him at Reiko and Hanzo. Once close enough the real Marquis detonates this clay clone.

Memna heads towards Hanzo, Shenma towards Reiko. Summoning many smaller monkeys Menma and the mass amount of smaller monkeys charge towards Hanzo all the while Menma spins his bow staff around him it constantly is changing its length with every spin.

Shenma bites his thumb and streaks the blood across his forearm. Summoning many shurikens he throws a never ending barrage at Reiko so far the count is nearly 25 shurikens yet more and more keep coming. He spins his bow staff in his tail and takes a couple of the shuriken that he has summoned and puts them around the bow staff, they fit perfectly for the bow staff can change width's.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:12 pm

((since I was by hanzo I guess the clay clone would effect me if i just stood there))

Raiden wacthed it for a moment and a portal opened a split second and raiden was gone before the explosion. He was now standing a few feet away from hanzo and reiko. He produced about 4 clones.

"Ok...lets try this"

Raiden made a seal and exhaled a large fireball from one side of hanzo to where it would cross in front of him hitting the monkeys coming at hanzo and pass reiko the same way. The most the two would feel is a breeze of heat

((sry, slow computer so it may be late before another posts))

Shruikan Tenshi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:34 pm

((totally lost))

Reiko jumped backwards and performed some handsigns. "kikaichuu no jutsu (destruction bug)." the beetles formed a wall between the leaf shinobi and marquis, then started to attack him.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:45 pm

(( Marquis sorry for not mentioning it in the post but...

Oto Nami ( Sound Wave ):
Description: After thrusting their hands in the air facing their oppenent they will shoot a invisible wave of chakra moving at the speed of sound. Once it has hit the opponent they will be frozen in place, this lasts 3 posts.
Range: 10-15m ))

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:48 pm

(( Whatever doesn't affect you I guess ))

"Don't worry I'll be back."

*Hanzo did a simple handsign Substitution Jutsu and poofed into a log appearing hiding in a nearby tree cloaking his chakra using Chakra Futa.*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:53 pm

((do i have to wait to see if my attack hits the monkeys or can I go ahead and make another move, so when he gets back on he responds to it or w/e?))

Shruikan Tenshi

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Yokai jumped side by Raiden and said, "Well, we are partners as the light assasins. Wanna take this chance to get used to fighting together Raiden?" Yokai took out his katana, and took out a kunai. He then made his ultimate sword fighting stance, the 'L' shape one. "Okay!" The flame wolf, shadow wolf, and sky wolf, helped each other out, and suprisingly, which is like nearly impossible, the shadow wolf and sky wolf helped each other out, "...wow.. looks like wolves can suprise you these days." Yokai then looked back and Raiden, "I ask again, wanna work together to improve our teamwork, since we are partners as light assasins?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:04 pm

Gam. who had jumped off syn's shoulder when he had passed threw the gates picked up syn things and brought them to syn.

SynysterGatesRules

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Kazuma huffed and puffed on his toad he was bored and wanted a fight because he was remembering the genjutsu and it wasn't a happy thought.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Kazuhiko watched the fight unfold. "Damn it! I wanted to fight!" He yelled mad that he was dragged from the fight. "Nobody pulled me from Raiden in those few seconds I had not in his sand trap."

Nigai_Namida

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:44 pm

HeArtybr0k3n
Yokai jumped side by Raiden and said, "Well, we are partners as the light assasins. Wanna take this chance to get used to fighting together Raiden?" Yokai took out his katana, and took out a kunai. He then made his ultimate sword fighting stance, the 'L' shape one. "Okay!" The flame wolf, shadow wolf, and sky wolf, helped each other out, and suprisingly, which is like nearly impossible, the shadow wolf and sky wolf helped each other out, "...wow.. looks like wolves can suprise you these days." Yokai then looked back and Raiden, "I ask again, wanna work together to improve our teamwork, since we are partners as light assasins?"

Raiden smirked

"Yeah, lets fo this."

He said as he drew out his sword of the two tail lesser. He took a defense stance and was ready for any attack and to perform a counter. His eternal sharingan watched carefully
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:51 am

katsuro watch the fight in the tree, as he just made a smirk across his face. he will not interfer with them. he wanted to see if the leaf can stand against marquis. "do you still have it with you marquis? you hermit." he said smirking so that he could hear the hermit part.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:16 am

Syn appears next to the hokage. "So whos the enemy here?" Syn says after seeing all of these people. He pulls his smaller blade from his over coat. He doesn't really know who is an ally and fo.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Reiko pulled out her whip and got ready for an attack.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:40 pm

perkydemonofdoom
Reiko pulled out her whip and got ready for an attack.
(( You gonna teach him a lesson with your whip? cool ))

(( @Kazuma: I never said you couldn't fight him:
"Just stay back I'll call for assistance if needed."
-Dark-Ninja70

I just want you to not be directly in the fight but feel free to throw a few moves at him. I hated someone telling me I couldn't fight for my village so I won't do the same to you I must say I'd rather you not get too involved if things get too dangerous but again feel free to fight him. I said to stay back and listen to my word but that's gonna be later in the fight because I have a plan in store for him but for now do what you want. I'll say when to assist me when I start the plan ))

((@Kazuhiko: Your only a Genin and he's a S-rank shinobi I suggest you leave if you haven't already because you'd just be in the way because you wouldn't be able to keep up in par with him but if you are too stubborn to leave then be on your guard and assist anyone who needs it.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games