Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:02 pm

(God I love reading shadow jumps! W00T!!!11!!110)

"That'll be perfect." Replies Decia, sliding her glasses up. She moves a lock of brunette strands from her left eye and begins to walk forward exiting Shale.

"Another adventure huh? Just when I thought we'd rest up...well, I guess it's only cool we go. Let's move crew of mine!"

~~~

"Hey, guildmaster." Alastor calls to his partner with a weak smirk. "Hey, maybe we should go see Serenity now. I think I want to meet her face-to-face. If things get crazy, I want you to do what you do best." He stands and grabs his red and black coat moving to the door with a full smile. "There will be peace. Even if it's through tyranny. Let's go."

~~~

Nephilis wakes up and sits on the edge of the bed spitting out the small coconut hairs he'd faked as a beard. He was used to it actually and now wanted one, but that thought subsided after he remember the fight at hand. "I know Plague's there by now. I have to get through Tenshu somehow...If my calculations are right, Kessaris and Samara should be on there way. I can meet them there, go to Evermore, join Lillith then continue on to Herbacea." He stands and dresses himself before walking out the room, locking it for good. He looks at the number on the room and it had switched. To anyone else, the room never existed and no longer will. "I love being a leader, heh. Time to move."

~Plague. Come in Plague. Tell Leon to protect Samara on her way to Tenshu. You stay with Lillith. I'll be there in a day maybe.~
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:06 pm

"Ha! Of yours? More like Samara's. She is the one supposedly coming to Lilith's kingdom..." Riko retorted, looking at Decia. "Hey! Nice of you to join us. I'll enjoy having you around... and if Alyss isn't old, neither is Decia."

Alyss heard Riko and smiled, sighing. "Wow... she is mean when she wants to be..." She giggled, shrugging. "I think she shouldn't hang around me so much anymore..."

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:11 pm

((Alyss...your siggies make me smile smile And believe me, I need that right now...lol))

Morganna walked up next to Riko. "I'm with her," she said. "Personally, I don't see any old farts on this trip," she said with a chuckle. "Besides...until we're better trained, I like the idea of having Mom, Sammy, Alyss and Decia around," she said quietly to Riko.

Samara looked over at Alyss and chuckled. "She's not mean," she said. "She's honest. Because if you're old, that means I'm old." She nudged Alyss playfully with her elbow as they walked.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:15 pm

"Far from old." Kessaris said. "And at least she doesn't crush my wittle heart telling me I don't have a crew, Riko. I still love you though." He said, hugging his soulmate.

"How cute." Decia admitted with fingers laced beside her cheek. "Reminds me of this boy I used to know...ah...but he went off and faught in the war. Haven't seen him since, but I know he's out there. If not, I pray I find another like him. Oh, Sammy, have you heard from Nephilis lately? I hope he's okay..."

(I'm happy I'm not gay. God I hate writing femal lines.)

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Samara shook her head. "Not recently, no," she said. "But I know he's alright. I heard from a...companion of his," she said, not knowing how else to word it. "I'll just feel better when we can be together again. And don't worry Decia. You'll find someone. He'll come along when you least expect it," she said with a knowing smile.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:29 pm

(You and me both brother, at least we don't have our characters falling in love with each other...)

Tezu walked outside looking at the stars..feeling the breeze across his face, as he turned around and began to walk through the commotion. "Stand back" as Tezu stood there waving his right and left arm like a fan and landed with two fists... but opened them up for a Sword Battle Technique. "For Herbacea and the life I vow to protect..will not be wasted.. I promise my brother and Author" Tezu took foot and slammed it as his toes gripped the ground... " Hyakko - no - san!" as Tezu focused his Ki in both arms.. he sent a Air pulse blowing the fire away from the trees and resistant to bring it back to dissolve the rest...

Tori Stood there and gripped her fist. "Master"

Miluion Feredir

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:41 pm

(( Yeah I think the rest of us are happy that your not gay to, no offense to gay people but that might be awkward. ))

Plague's eyes sifted as he recieved the message. ~understood I will remain here for now then.~ He said through telepathic message. He looked at Lillith and said. " Milady it seems that Nephilis will be arriving here within a day to negotiate it would honor him I'm sure if you would wait until then. " He said with another regal bow. ~Leon I have just recieved word from Nephilis take care of Samara for now he will be heading to your location in a few days.~ Plague looked up at the sky and wondered what would happen next, war? Peace? Who knew.

~ Alright I will guard her with my life~ He said looking at Samara. " Milady Nephilis has given me orders to guard you and fight on your behafe just say the word and I'm there. " He said with a smile.

The Guildmaster smiled beneath his mask. He wrapped his body in a shroud he made of darkness and followed Alastor. " You really know how to show that you exist. " He said with a cold smile. " I will kill anyone if our plan goes array. " He said as he pulled the hood over his mask ro hide his frightening piercing yellow eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Samara smiled at the mention of Nephilis's name. "Thanks, Leon," she said. "Good to know I've got you on our side," she said, extending her hand to shake his.

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Leon laughed a little and shook her hand. " So Madam Samara were is it we are going? Sorry if you said this already I haven't exactly been all here, I know isn't that just a great quality in a body guard. " He said as he placed his right hand behind his head and laughed a little in self humility.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:54 pm

(Why am I being asked questions of people?)

Tezu stood there as he laid his arms down. "Tori get all the wounded people out of here and send them to the medical field. There should be someone there to help.." as Tezu began to overcome his mind as he closed his eyes..and placed a blind fold over them... and tightly. "Time to use it... now where are you Keliah"

Tori nodded and left with the wounded as well some guards..

(As well if anyone ask me that I don't know Keliah? is she Morganna's friend if so... I know her... so no mistakes...I hope)

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:55 pm

(I'm happy I have you two. No homo. For now, let's just get off the subject...wow, they have no emoticon to describe my face right now.)

"Existing isn't real. Only the process of dying is. I want to show Marcove that peace is possible before my process is over." Alastor said. It is apparent that his view of right and wrong is both twisted, yet correct. "I'm going to tell you like I tell everyone else. In a world filled with dispair and darkness, chaos maybe the only legitamate path to enlightenment. Off to Tenshu we go."

~~~

"You'll find the guy one day Decia. That, I won't joke about."

"Thanks Kess. It looks like you found your soulmate already." She said, gesturing to Riko. "You too make a rather cute couple..."

"Okay Decia. You can stop now. Really."

"Oh look at the little lovebirds...aren't they cute?"

"Samara, can I come back there with you?"

In all the ramble and fuss, they haven't noticed that they've left Shale. Now, a twelve hour walk or ride to Tenshu. The desert was alot cooler than it was about a day ago. This meant something bad was happening in Tenshu. The winds rolled from that mountain range from Evermore to Alloy and Shale. Heat meant good things. The cold...very ominous.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:03 pm

(( stare ))

Samara looked over at Leon. "We're heading to Evermore to meet up with Lilith," she said. Chuckling a bit at Kess's comment, she replied, "Of course. That is, if I'm not too old for you to hang around." She smiled and gave him a playful wink.

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:13 pm

" Hahaha well peace or war it doesn't matter to me people will always hire assassins, and in a matter of years I will vanish into time for a hundred years or so, then I will return with a new identity. " He said with a wicked laugh. " I hope you have a way to get to Shale besides walking If not I can get us there quickly. "

" Thanks Samara I just need to get everything in my head back together. " He said as he looked at the others. " So, to see Lillith huh...Oh that's were Plague and Nephilis will be! " He said. He wondered if that was part of both Nephilis or Plague's plan to have everything play out this way.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:20 pm

((You guys are rediculous,lol. rofl ))

Keliah could tell that some flames were being extinguished, but the magma would be hard to put out. She arose in the air. "Here I am Tezu" she said as she shifted to look like Christaan before ascending. The fiery phoenix behind Keliah.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:23 pm

"I know, but I'd rather not live for eternity. Death is as necessary as life is. You can live as long as you want my friend. I won't stop you. Hehe." Alastor walks outside of assassin's base and looks to the sky half concealed by tree limbs. "We need to traverse to Tenshu quickly, so if you have a way, fine. Shale is nothing right now, but it will be if everything goes right. And bring some assassins just in case Serenity tries something dumb."

~~~

Kessaris blushes when Samara winks at him. She was a strikingly beautiful woman, but Kessaris, like all pre-adolescents was shy because of it. "N--no. I'll just..ahh...I'll just stay up here wit Riko." He stutters out. "Thanks for the offer though Sammy, I--I mean Samara."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games