Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:14 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled down at her as they moved up in line.
But he felt his stomach twist lightly at her next question. He glanced over his shoulder, making sure no one was paying them any attention. "I do," And he did. He wanted to be with Ravin for eternity. There wasn't a single doubt in his mind about that.

But he was really nervous about the whole 'changing' thing. He didn't want to be a monster and he obviously didn't have much self control.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking for a moment, Ravin looked up at her mortal love and smiled. "You don't worry about anything. But, if you want to be changed...how about we do it tonight?" she whispered. "If...if you're comfortable, that is."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:31 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled and squeezed Ravin lightly before he grabbed a plate with food and thanked the lunch lady. He kept one arm around Ravins waist as he led her back to a table that didn't have as many people at it. "Tonight?" He sat down next to her and smiled, "If you're ready so am I."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Ravin Black

Sadness clouded Ravin's face. "Godammit, Dylan," she hissed. "Why are you so willing for me to steal your life? Why can't you want to live longer?"

Ravin paused. "I just don't want to do to you what my sire did to me. But, if you're sure about being changed." She laid her head against his chest and stroked her fingers down his arm. "I won't hesitate to change you."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:40 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Ravin," Dylan turned towards her. "You don't get it do you? I don't see it as giving up my life." He stroked his fingers through her hair. "I see it as starting the next half of my life," His voice was soft and barely audible. "with the woman that I am madly in love with." Her head was on his chest and her fingers ran along his arm. "I'm not going to force you hun," Dylan sighed, "But I just want you forever. Forever forever. Like really." He rambled on.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Ravin Black

Ravin understood how he felt. "I want you forever. I just..I just don't want to talke away your chance at life while you have it." She paused her rambling and smiled. "Well I'll change you as long as feel that way."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:20 pm

xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline sat there. He found her. Whoop di do. She turned away from him. She didn't want to look at him. "No. I know where I'm going. And no I don't want you to take me home. I can find it myself." She got up from sitting down and dusted herself off. She walked in the direction she was heading. Madi didn't want to be around him. Well, she did actually. She liked him a lot. He liked her, or she hoped he did. Maybe he liked Airi. It hurt her to think that, but it could be the truth.

....that can't used to not get enough of her nicotine. Now she has Armand.
User Image

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand found himself smiling a bit at her not wanting his help when she obviously needed it. She was kidding herself if she thought that she would get home in one piece. He walked up behind her and grabbed her hand, "Look I am sorry but for me to use that word is...scary I suppose. I do enjoy being around you and would not have it any other way but please understand that right now I don't want to and can't say that I love you." He held her tenderly in his arms from behind and kissed her head, "I promise that I will not take long so please wait for me to be able to fully say those words to you with no doubts. I don't want to say them if I don't really mean them. You are too important to me for that."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:26 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin rambled for a second and Dylan took a bite of his sandwhich. "I won't have to worry about eating human food anymore, that'll be cheaper." He nudged Ravin with a small chuckle. "Trust me Ravin. I'm scared shitless but I want this."

||manA you still havent posted as Chris in Sweethearts.. i know its moving slow atm but im working on PMing everyone. anyway. you havent posted for Chris... ever...||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:35 pm

||I know that I haven't posted! I'm sorry. I've been busy.||

Ravin Black

Ravin laughed a high tinkling laugh like glass chiming. "That is true." She ran her fingertips down his arm as he ate, watching him with a little bit of envy as he ate. "But I do mss my mortality. I am happy that you want to be with me."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:49 pm

samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan took another two bites as his skin grew with goosebumps. "But if you would've stayed mortal we never would've met." He smiled, trying to be optimistic for her. He could tell she really missed being a mortal. It made him feel kind of bad for chosing to throw his mortalitly away, whereas she had it stolen from her.

||its fine.. =/ its just..dying..im going to do CPR tonight.||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Ravin Black

Ravin laid her head against Dylan and watched him with adoring eyes. "Then maybe I like being a vampire just this once..." She laughed and kissed Dylan full on the lips even while he ate. "Mhm it'll be boring as a vampire though. The only need you'll have is the one for entertainment."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:09 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan swallowed before he kissed Ravin back. He looked down at her with equal adoration in his eyes.
"And blood," He chuckled. "Actually. Just blood. I'll have all the entertainment I'll ever need." He kissed her head before taking the last bite of his sandwich. "I'll have you, forever." He liked the sound of that.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Ravin Black

Ravin shivered in delight under his gaze. She stroked his chest lovingly as he finished his sandwich. "Mhm, I like the sound of that." She chuckled deep in her throat, a low purr. "I am yours to do as you please."

Those adoring eyes bore into her and made her melt right there in his arms. Ravin couldn't help but sigh, "Oh Dylan."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:18 pm

ManAxXxSamA
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand found himself smiling a bit at her not wanting his help when she obviously needed it. She was kidding herself if she thought that she would get home in one piece. He walked up behind her and grabbed her hand, "Look I am sorry but for me to use that word is...scary I suppose. I do enjoy being around you and would not have it any other way but please understand that right now I don't want to and can't say that I love you." He held her tenderly in his arms from behind and kissed her head, "I promise that I will not take long so please wait for me to be able to fully say those words to you with no doubts. I don't want to say them if I don't really mean them. You are too important to me for that."

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

He grabbed her hand and spoke to her in his sweet, seductive voice. Who could be mad at that? She smiled as he kissed her head. She was held in his arms. Madeline glanced up at him. "Alright. I'll wait. Not because you asked, but because I want to." She didn't want him to think she was going to forgive him that easily.

....that can't used to not get enough of her nicotine. Now she has Armand.
User Image

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:59 pm

|||bump|||
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games