Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:02 pm
She gave him a smile as she matched his pace towards the camp.

"No need to worry about me. Going around unseen and avoiding conflict is my specialty you could say."

Pulling out her flute, she played one note upon her instrument as a mirage enveloped her and about a forty yard radius around her. To those within the radius of the circle, she was invisible. She had been training with her mirage ability the most to widen the size of its effectiveness.

(I say mirages instead of illusions cause mirages are something that can be felt compared to an illusion being eye sight only. A mirage can fool with your other senses also like making you smell something that isn't there for example.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:05 am
"Enter," Annexus spoke when he heard the knock at the door.

((I'm going to assume Qin enters here.))

He looked up to see Qin come in.

"There is something I need you to do before the peace talks begin," Annexus said sitting in his chair with a decided frown on his face. "I had other tasks set aside for you, but something has come up and this needs to be taken care of. And you being able to fly, I suspect will be able to get this done the swiftly,"

.............................................................................................................................

Luana shifted nervously in the place where she stood. The man had a point. How did he know Fredrick if he hadn't spoken to him?

"Y-you could have captured him!" Luana said weakly, she didn't really believe this possible but still was uncertain.

"Th-this could be some sort of elaborate trap...."

If Luana was being a little over suspicious, it was likely because Fredrick had been gone a bit longer than she had expected. Furthermore, the girl Masa and this new person Zeek, didn't seem to know eachother. What were the odds they were BOTH being honest. Luana sneaked a suspicious glance over at Masa. Maybe she had been wrong to trust her?

..........................................................................................................................

Fredrick blinked a bit in surprise when the girl vanished in front of him. He then nodded and smiled and returned to walking towards the camp. He put one hand on the hilt of his sword as he drew closer and heard voices. He peered around a tree and spied Luana speaking with the man from the village and another person with a horse. He frowned to himself. The should have found a better hiding place... to be found by two people...  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:50 am
Zeek heard some rustleing and looked in the direction Fredrick was in. He stood up "Well I am going to take my leave now" he said. "To think I thought you all could have helped the Eternal Eyes" he said. He stuck his hand out and his sword flew to his hand. He then started to slowly walk away. "Oh and no I didn't kidnap him" he said "if you would like you can ask him your self" he said pointing directly to the tree Fredrick was standing behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:00 pm
Masa caught Luana's suspicious glance. She really couldn't blame her for being suspicious. Anyone would be suspicious in this situation. However, she had to somehow prove to her that she wasn't lying. "I just want you to know that I'm not lying. My master was killed by the hands of Arisu, the assassin. In front of my own eyes. The image of her standing over his body is forever burned into my memory. If anyone here can read minds, then you can go ahead and read mine, it that's what it will take to prove to you that I told you the truth," she said.  

Stefisgarden

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:22 pm
With her 'invisibility', Suzu followed Fredrick and watched from the side of him as the group ahead of them talked.

'Are these the other eternal eyes?' she thought to herself as she listened to them. With the time that had passed since she played her song in the town, her minor mirage for her eye color faded and her eyes changed back to their red hue.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:30 pm
Now very eager, Qin pressed on, "Yes, my lord?"

[[Haha, sorry. That's all I got xD]]  

SapphireScythe

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:06 pm
((Bump.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:33 pm
((...

...I'm bored...

...))  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:58 pm
Zeek looked at Masa "That sounds like the Arisu I know" he said with a small smile "she was always keeping a watch on me with her mind" he added.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:55 pm
(8before the roleplay dies..i will do soemthing random ^^ ZACK TIME!)

Zack woke up,still sleepy he walked out,well he wanted to wlak out but the guards brought him bakc to his bed and sat him down there and told him to stay in his room.SO he tried over and over again but they brought him always bakc."Stupid guards!"He mutterd quietly and used a secret path he always used when he was 6 ,it was a small hidden path big enough for a child like him,he crawled through it and got into the throne room.He then looked for his ffather but then he rememberd this girl Arisu ,he liked her and somehow he thought that he knows her but wasn't sure why.So he looked for her and ran through the castle,calling her.

"What if we win?Ever thought about this possibility?I am not thinking about my dead anymore!To depressing"He huged her"Don't worry we will survive! I will do everythign so you and the rest will survive at least! I want peave!I wnat peave in this wrld i would do everythign for it!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:02 pm
"...Just don't get yourself killed. I don't care about peace if you have to die to achieve it," Mina said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will avenge my master even if it costs me my life," Masa said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu had been walking through the corridors in the castle when she heard her voice being called. She turned to the sound of the voice. She felt Zack's mind coming closer. "Hello, Zack," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:16 pm
"No!Of course !I won't die!I can't leave you here alone right?"

Zack smiled at Arisu and then heard the guards coming"Argh!They are coming!!Not again!Help meee!I don't want to stay in my room!It is boring!!"He said as he ran up the her and hide behind her and huged her legs,he was really small for his age.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:29 am
((I keep forgetting to tell you all. The guy who posted once and disappeared has been officially kicked out, so you may continue as if he never existed.

Oh, and I made another new RP. I really need people to join and I need the other main character. The last few attempts at that one died after only 12 pages or less, but I really want to see it last until the end. It's The Forbidden Fruit. Please join.

I'm just gonna have Mamoru come and deliver the location of the peace talks now, just so it won't die.))

Mina smiled slightly and looked out the window. She saw Mamoru coming up. "Oh! Mamoru's here! I wonder why..." she said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu turned her head towards the guards. "May I help you?" she asked them.
"Erm...W-Well...Zack should be in his room and..." one of them stuttered, having noticed her rapier. Her reputation as the never-failing assassin seemed to have made even people in the army fear her.
"Hm...Is that so? Well, I doubt Lord Annexus would object to me taking care of him. I'm his best assassin, after all. I could easily protect him from any harm," Arisu said.
"Yes, but..."
"Don't worry. If Lord Annexus gets angry about this, I will take all the blame," she assured them.
"Very well...But his Majesty won't be happy if anything befell Zack," the guards said and walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:54 pm
JAy looked at Mamarou and shrug"I will talk to him"He just said befor ehe wlaked to Mamarou"Hey!What are you doing here?"

Zack smiled when the guards left and huged Arisu"Thank you!Thank you very very much Arisuuuu!" He looked up at her"Arisu....can we play together??"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games