Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:29 pm
(I got bored.)

Dulceri raises up and stumbles before falling to his knees. "Oh...that b*****d." He looks over to Kenji and Damascus smiling at the two. "I think I'll carry myself to Tenshu by air this time." He stands up and the scars across his back fail to heal. "I can't heal any damage I take in that form. Every particle my body can turn into is turned into sand and needs to recharge afterwards. Fair deal since I've never been hurt in that form." He sprouts wings using sand from the ground and takes off to Tenshu. "Let them have it. We can't win this fight, but we can win the other."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:32 pm
(maybe its time for the Time Skip)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:40 pm
(I will when everyone's ready.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:41 pm
" Well it's good to see that your stubborness hasn't changed. " He said with a laugh. Charon's wings opened and he took off, flying near Dulceri Charon said. " Dulceri, how have your eyes been? Had any recent premonitions? " He asked he wanted to know if Dulceri's future sight had improved over this ordeal, if it hadn't then it would either remain dormant until the futures directed him or he would just need some more time for the powers to mature.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:50 pm
(Wow. The only reason I posted just now was because you weren't on to move me to Tenshu.)

"I haven't seen anything too bad." Dulceri replies with a laugh. "If I did, you'd know. The question is would you stop me from doing it?" He had indeed seen something that was both a joy and a curse. He had gained the power to manipuate electricity, a rather formidable power, but he hadn't told anyone. The other thing he's seen is himself destroying Noroa, which also, he hasn't told anyone about. "Hey Charon, if you don't mind, tell me what you see happening in two months?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:04 pm
(( I was suppost to take you guys back???? My bad I guess I didn't read that. razz ))

Thinking for a second Charon wondered where that had come from. " What do you mean would I stop you from doing it? The power is your to command you can use for whatever you want and there's next to nothing I can do about it I can grant my powers to others,and because they are originally my powers they cannot be used against me, however I cannot take them away from a person. " He said as he flapped his wings. " Two months? Why do you ask? " He aked looking infront of him. He knew he had to tell Dulceri about his talk with Nephilis, it wasn't news he was proud about but it had to be said. " Dulceri...before I tell you what I have seen there is something I have to tell you. " He said quietly.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:17 pm
"Yeah?" Dulceri lowered himself to the ground and turned to face him. "What you have to tell me, I may have already heard before, but history was always a fun subject." He looks off to his left and smiles. It was there he stood when he fired the war-ending shot. Another event was coming into view, but it was far too loud for him to concentrate on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:22 pm
Charon sighed and landed on the ground. He looked at Dulceri and said calmly. " It's about the bombs that hit the nations, glassing them over. I foresaw it in a vision, I knew it was going to happen and I said nothing about it to any of the leaders. " He said looking at Dulceri, he didn't think Dulceri would take this very well but then again he wouldn't expect anyone to. " It's my fault that half of your nation's lives were lost. " He said in an equally calm voice. Charon was doing two things here, he was attempting to find redemption for his actions, and he was trying to put the blame entirely on himself, drawing it away from the others.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:39 pm
"Mmmhmm." Dulceri looks at Charon and his eyes narrow to slits and the viper-like pupils warp to fang-like indentions. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, slowly walking to him. "I understand that you didn't see it...I saw it at the last minute, but I couldn't stop it. Why didn't you tell me? We could've helped everyone here..." The sand he stood on began to glass over and his the hairs on his arm stood up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:48 pm
Charon just looked down at him with ancient eyes. " I didn't say anything because it was an event in history that had to happen. This will sound hypocritical coming from me, because I was hurt by the people's deaths but sacrifices are necessary, the future is a complex thing nothing is set in stone, there are countless things that could have gone wrong but there are some events I will make happen, I am sorry that your nation was hit, believe me I truly am sorry but there are reasons for my silence. " He said looking away, the sand that glassed over caught his eyes, Dulceri's resistance to tear him to pieces was amazing. He was sure he would have lashed out at him at least.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:08 am
"Sorry isn't going to bring back my nation. Also, at this point....the only thing left to do is to stop Noroa once and for all. Either way, the end is the end and I see it. Also Charon," Dulceri said as he turned around again to face Tenshu. He looks up to the sky and his hair raises as if unhindered by gravity. "Thank you for that boost." In a flash, a bolt of lightning strikes him and lifts him into the sky where he then travels to an unknown location.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:17 am
Charon sighed he knew that nothing could make up for the atrocities he was responsible for, but Dulceri had to know. " Do not think of me as a cold person, I did what I had to do for the future. " But before he could finish Dulceri was gone. " I deserve this. " He said with a small smile. " Well I guess it turned out better then I thought. I just wish I could have found a way to preserve the brighter future and not have the nations fight. " He said with a small sigh. In his mind he would forever hear the screams of the people that had died their eternal cries would be a constant reminder of his mistake. Charon looked towards the sky, his hair covering his face making him look more like a phantom then an angel. Appearing before him was a single mask, this mask however was different, it was unfinished and was currently the most terrorfying thing he had ever made. the mask had a line carved in it for a mouth that was sown shut, and terrorfying black and red markings littered it's ghostly white surface. " And so life takes one more step further, the war will continue, people will die...and I will return to the darkness with a new face, one the people of the future will grow to fear as Death himself. " He said with a cold look on his face, right now the mask was incomplete but it would be complete soon, whether or not he would ever use it was still a mystery.  

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:52 am
Daphne watched Dulceri take off and in spite of how she was supposed to follow him almost everywhere she decided to stay behind in the badly broken Shale and try to sort things out. Mostly in that time she would have the nerve to try to pick up around the place and try to piece lives together that had been destroyed. The glass ball was a pain cause now many people were without homes. She didn't know why Dulceri had to take it this far but she would just hope soon enough that he would come to his senses.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:21 am
(Where did everyone go...Echo....cho....ho...o...)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:21 am
Kenji was listening to the conversation between Charon and Dulceri since he was right there and he got kind of angry when he found out Charon knew about the glass bomb but he didn't show it. When Dulceri left flying off, he wondered what he was going to do now. He didn't know the technique on how to do that family secret thing so maybe he'll just look for his brother. He sighed. He needed to get stronger. He then heard what Charon said and the mask he was holding. He didn't want to ask so he didn't. "Two months..." he muttered. He'll train for those two months. Shale is done for now, there was no point in staying. "See you later guys." he said to the remaining people and created a sand board and started skating. To where, he doesn't even know.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games