Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angels losing sleep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:36 am
Name: Shelby
Hobbies: Hockey, baseball, music, reading, writing, photography, and using social media. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:18 pm
angels losing sleep
Hobbies: Hockey, baseball, music, reading, writing, photography, and using social media. 3nodding

Hi Shelby~ Welcome to the guild! What do you usually like to read? And what hockey team do you cheer for?  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:26 pm
angelicgoddessofdeath

Welcome to the guild! Gosh, you can't as old as you make yourself sound (I'm an old lady too haha).

Palmy

Hello, Mike! Interesting set of hobbies (I agree with the drinking...I just try not to overdo it). Table top games are definitely fun...D&D or games more like Settlers of Catan? Apples to Apples or Bang! is also a fun one to play.

Brainy_Bl

Welcome to the guild! You can always liven up those subforums as the moderators are kind of busy right now!

Exorcist Aren

Nice to meet you, Aren! Wow, you are quite the musician...I tried playing clarinet for 2 years in high school but I guess I'm just not careful enough with the reeds and don't have a knack for music (I sometimes wonder if I'm tone deaf).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:12 pm
Sid the Bear
angels losing sleep

Hi Shelby~ Welcome to the guild! What do you usually like to read? And what hockey team do you cheer for?

Hi there, thank you for bringing me to the guild! 3nodding
My favorite types of books are mystery/murder mystery and non-fiction. I also like to read biographies every now and then.
My two favorite teams are the Buffalo Sabres and Vancouver Canucks.  

angels losing sleep

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:20 pm
angels losing sleep

My favorite types of books are mystery/murder mystery and non-fiction. I also like to read biographies every now and then.

You're very welcome! blaugh
Have you read Chris Hadfield's "An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth."? It's a pretty good biography if you want to learn more about what astronaut's do in space and how they get there. His writing style makes things very interesting.
I cheer for the Calgary Flames, shitty team still trying to get the young ones together but I grew up in Calgary so I don't really care about their chances of getting into the playoff. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:26 pm
Sid the Bear
angels losing sleep

You're very welcome! blaugh
Have you read Chris Hadfield's "An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth."? It's a pretty good biography if you want to learn more about what astronaut's do in space and how they get there. His writing style makes things very interesting.
I cheer for the Calgary Flames, shitty team still trying to get the young ones together but I grew up in Calgary so I don't really care about their chances of getting into the playoff. xp

I actually used to follow Chris Hadfield on Tumblr back when he was still in space! I loved his photos. I'll have to look up his book sometime, thank you for the recommendation!
At least the Flames have won a Cup. 3nodding But I think they're just in the rebuilding process - and they aren't as bad as the Oilers right now.  

angels losing sleep

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:40 pm
angels losing sleep

I actually used to follow Chris Hadfield on Tumblr back when he was still in space! I loved his photos. I'll have to look up his book sometime, thank you for the recommendation!
At least the Flames have won a Cup. 3nodding But I think they're just in the rebuilding process - and they aren't as bad as the Oilers right now.

His photos were so breathtakingly beautiful. Makes you pause and think about the grander things in life.

Yea, can't wait until the Flames are done with the rebuilding but you are right about them not being as bad as the Oilers. It would be awful if the Flames were worst off than the Oilers...can't stand losing to them! Haha, the rivalry is alive and well in our cities.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:49 pm
Sid the Bear
Palmy

Hello, Mike! Interesting set of hobbies (I agree with the drinking...I just try not to overdo it). Table top games are definitely fun...D&D or games more like Settlers of Catan? Apples to Apples or Bang! is also a fun one to play.

Thanks! Currently I'm on my first campaign of DnD and loving it ^_^ I'll have to check those others out when I have a chance! =D  

Palmy

Wealthy Noob

Evolution Aelita

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:20 am
Sid the Bear
angelicgoddessofdeath

Welcome to the guild! Gosh, you can't as old as you make yourself sound (I'm an old lady too haha).

Palmy

Brainy_Bl

Welcome to the guild! You can always liven up those subforums as the moderators are kind of busy right now!

Exorcist Aren

Nice to meet you, Aren! Wow, you are quite the musician...I tried playing clarinet for 2 years in high school but I guess I'm just not careful enough with the reeds and don't have a knack for music (I sometimes wonder if I'm tone deaf).

It's cool, thanks for the welcome. I'm sure if you try again I'm sure with practice, hard work you will be able to do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 am
Sid the Bear
angels losing sleep

His photos were so breathtakingly beautiful. Makes you pause and think about the grander things in life.

Yea, can't wait until the Flames are done with the rebuilding but you are right about them not being as bad as the Oilers. It would be awful if the Flames were worst off than the Oilers...can't stand losing to them! Haha, the rivalry is alive and well in our cities.

So I have heard. I'd love to go out there and visit someday to be at both arenas but I'm in Pittsburgh right now and that would be quite the expensive trip. One day I'll go though. 3nodding  

angels losing sleep

angelicgoddessofdeath

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:43 am
Sid the Bear
angelicgoddessofdeath

Oh but I am. But I'm still young enough to run around like a youngster!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:16 pm
Name: Axuqa, but most people just call me Azu!
Age: Old enough to be on the internet, young enough to still be considered a teenager (17)
Hobbies: Creating traditional art, creating videos, writing stories, procrastinating, role-playing, playing lots of video games, and cooking.

Hiya everyone. I hope we get along~ emotion_yatta

axuqa

Partying Waffles

xemnenas

Beloved Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:42 pm
Name: Blitz
Hobbies: Playing games, drawing, reading, listening to music, collecting recipes at every given opportunity, making edits and graphics and....more drawing? eek

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:06 pm
Name: GoIdfishy
Hobbies: Drawing, cosplay, eating and sleeping. I also enjoy a nice bath on occasion.

EnjoIras

EnjoIras

Festive Egg

28,000 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000

Ne ne papa

Cute Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:45 pm
Name: DOOMDIVIDA (But my friends call me Thea ^^)
Hobbies: Chatting with people, doing traditional art, listening to music, and doing other stuff with my phone 3nodding  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games