Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:40 pm
Lee was in shock. He had never been smacked before. He sunk into the darkness to be alone and practice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:42 pm
((Im going to get off actually ive had enough RPing for one night XD))

Cy and Vi dissapeared as well. They reapeared in the library and sat down at the far end of it. They needed to talk to one another and be alone for a bit. They talked in their own language one that they had made up when they were little.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:40 pm
Yawning and stretching, Sparkei looked around, and swished his tail. "Wonder whats going on...hm..." With a snap of his fingers, his golem disolved back into the earth. Swishing his tail again, he scratched his ear. "Well since I'm not fighting Tsuji....yet...I guess I could start to explore." So Kei wandered off into the school, intent on getting his bearings here. He hummed a tune to himself, and he found the library, seeing two people in there, deep in conversation, one was the one he had met earlier, the other he hadnt seen yet. He continued walking, knowing with his advanced hearing that what they were speaking was meant to be private. Until he stopped, his hair rose slightly as that familiar scent rose into his nose. Taking a deep breath, he prepared for the entrance of Tsuji.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Tsuji woke up with a jolt, sitting upright in his bed. Something had triggred him to wake up. "Kei..."Tsuji said with a deep voice."Time to work on my training. Tsuji got up out of bed and put his ear to the floor. "Gotcha" Tsuji said quietly as he ran out of the room silently and vanished down the hallway.  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:12 pm
Sniffing the air more, it was filled with Tsuji, but he couldnt really tell where exactly he was. "ok, so I'll just wander some more, you can find me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:21 pm
Sparkei yawned outloud, and scratched his backside. "Ok Tsuji...this is getting alittle tedious..." his tail swished and his ears twitched in annoyance, but he smiled to himself. "Guess he's just that full of himself nowadays...dont blame him."  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:51 pm
Tsuji watched Kei walk down the hallway from the shadows. I'll have to thank Kren and Lee for showing me this neat trick later  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:56 pm
Sparkei froze, but only for a second, before he continued on his wanderings. Coulda sworn I just felt someone watching me...Sparkei flicked his hair again, "I'd get it cut if it didnt look so good...heh." Kei said to himself, more to shake the paranoia than anything.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:02 am
Tsuji continued to follow kei in the shadows, intent on seeing what had changed in Kei since they last say eachother back in Kumogakure. "Lets see what you got...shall we?" Tsuji said quietly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:09 am
Sparkei jumped alittle in his step. For some reason a great wave of happiness washed through him. He caught a fly by a cingular wing and stared at it for a second before letting it go, but to the untrained eye it would seem like his hands never left his pockets. He was getting bored, so he jumped, flipped, and decided to walk on the ceiling. "At least this way I can stay entertained with myself while I wait for Tsuji..."  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:15 am
Just as Kei had started walkign on the ceiling, over a thousand Kunai shot twords him. Tsuji stared intently at Kei to see what his reaction would be as the kunai shot at him from every direction. Obviously, Kei had set off a trap Tsuji had set for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:26 am
Kei smiled to himself as the kunai shot towards him. "Only alittle over a thousand eh? Ok." Sparkei removed one of his hands from his pockets, grabbed a kunai, and wacked all of them with a fluid motion, almost water-like. Once the assult ended, Sparkei flicked his hair with the hand holding the kunai. "No problem...though it's been a while since I've had to deflect so many..." he threw the final one down where the rest were, standing on the tips of their blades. If someone had seen it in a birds-eye view, they would see it was the symbol of the Kumogakure. A sign that Kei knew exactly who had sent the kunai at him.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:49 am
Tsuji smiled as he continued to watch Kei "Well at least im not the only one who improved" Tsuji said confidently to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:03 am
Kei continued walking, one hand out of his pockets and his feline ears twitching every now and then as they attempt to pick up any stray sounds. "Tsuji...good job, you've definately surpassed me. Well, teaching you my new tricks would be useless now that you've got the Sharingan, you'll see them eventually..."  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:10 am
"Why not show me now? Might as well hand me the weapons of your inevitable destruction now than have me take them by force." Tsuji said as he appeared right behind Kei, leaning against the wall on the right. This time, However, Tsuji wasnt wearing any sunglasses. His Sharingan activated already, Tsuji stood there, watching Kei. "This self control trick is amazing. as long as I can control my emotions and and combining it with my new telepathic powers, I'm able to control my chakra easier. Hell...I can even keep my Sharingan active without having to activate the Mangekyou or even my Byakugan." Tsuji pointed to his eyes shich, for the first time in years, looked absolutly normal...except for the Sharingan being active.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games