Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:40 pm
Aku glances up as she watches Slayer, suddenly seeing him fall to the ground in pain. Her eyes widen, quickly going to his side. "Slayer...? SLAYER!" She calls out flipping him over to see if there was any wounds. She could see none, she could only watch as this was a mind battle. "Slayer...please.." She whispers, his eyes blank as she does not answer her. She grabs his hand, stroking her own cheek with it. "Please..." She begs, wishing for him not to kill like he did earlier that day.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:52 pm
Mini Recap

The guardians flee from Moredred's palace and the hoards of demons and go to catch up with Tarik.

Tarik and Ryuu make a deal with the Jade Dragon that they will take care of the dragon's daughter in exchange for taking Willow's stone to the Jade Palace.

The guardians show up. Acos goes off on the dragon. Willow and the Jade Dragon are now battling for her stone. Eiji fights Tarik and steals Leaf's stone back. Wrath comes with the demon army to fight the guardians.

Tarik and Ryuu retreat to Moredred's summer palace to regroup. He calls Slayer and Wrath to join him when they are ready.

Slayer has some strange ailment. Aku does all of the fighting and comes back to finds him acting weird.

((I think that covers it.))  

Mario Dragon

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 pm
Slayer hears the voice of his wife. But He could not Respond as the voice Contined to speak " Let it consume you. It is the only way to protect your family and your wife. Let it consume you so you could defeat the guardians. The Guardians fought your wife.. But you just stood their.. Let it consume you.. Do not fight it but Embrace it "

Slayer could not respond. His body was in pain . Pain that would consume him in the end. He could not allow that to happen. He had to be their for his people for his wife. For his Child. the voice spoke again .

" You can not sleep at night. You are attacked by things you can not seee. But if you allowed it to comsume you. You would no longer be troubled at night. You would be able to see it and fight it . Do you not want to sleep peacefuly ? " The voice said.

Slayer slowly opened his eyes. He saw his wife leaning over him. He could only let out a soft voice " Please make it stop.. Please make it stop... I feel as if My whole body is in pain... Pleae.... Make the pain go away " He said as he began to cough up blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 pm
Aku gasps,"Slayer!" She looks around in worry, she calls over one of their men who sends for a doctor. "Shhhh.. don't talk.." She says, petting his hair then sets him down. She rips some cloth from her armor, wetting it by a pond nearby then puts it on his forehead. She wipes here eyes, forcing herself not to cry as the situation too much to set aside to let tears escape.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 pm
The Jade Dragon nods to Ryuu as she and Tarik depart. She is a bit sad but knows that at least her offspring will be in safe hands. Willow was know to be the best warrior in the area. She was not sure if she would survive but since her body was pure jade, she would be hard to kill. She battles Willow with her all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tarik looks at the little dragon in Ryuu's pouch. It is kind of cute for a dragon. He focuses on his plan and what he would do if the dragon should fail.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Slayer looked up as his wife put a cloth on his forhead. He felt its cool touch and allowed it to soak into his Skin. But What was affecting him.. What is causeing all this to happen to him. He did not have a clue.. But could only Guess it was the voice.

The voice spoke again " You should allow it to consume you. Allow it to heal you.. Allow it to give you Strenght. But instead you are fighting it. Which is only makeing it fight back and it will consume you like it or not. I offered you a chance.. But you leave me no choice "

Slayer Cough up more blood. He looked up at his wife " My sword.. Get my sword... I need to do something with it... Something that will hopefully heal me." He Cough up more blood the voice Returned

" What do you think you going to do with a sword.. Nothing will stop it from Consumeing you just accept it.. Just let it consume you willing "  

Slayer The Wise

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:14 pm
willow settles elaise's unconscious form on the dragon better before flying towards the jade dragon. lifting her katana she channelled some of her earth energy into it making the blade stronger. she flys the dragon forward and thrusts it into the jade dragons chest, her eyes full of sorrow as she watched the dragon fall. flying down she lands beside the fallen dragon and gets of the dragon she is riding on, walking forward she looks down at the jade dragon tears creeping into her eyes " i didn't want this." she said softly as she cut her open and took her stone from her stomach. she was just about to walk away when she saw a small dragon lying on the ground near the jade dragons mouth. picking it up gently in her hand she looks down at it. i promise that i will look after your child. i'm sorry this happened. she thought before looking towards were elaise lay.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:28 pm
Ryuu blinks, remembering how her tail is probably bothering Tarik. It swishes to its side before wrapping around her waist. The poach shook slightly as the small one turned to its other side. (I'll have to write the name somewhere xD)

Aku shakes her head,"You can't use a sword to fight it, and I'm letting you hurt yourself.." She says, assuming he was thinking one of the two. She looks around,"Where's that doctor?!" She says with growl then looks back to Slayer still holding his hand in worry.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:30 pm
willow moved toward the dragon elaise was laid on and climbed on it before taking ofinto the air and looking at the others " i have the stone." she said putting the bracelet around her wrist before looking down at elaise's unconscious form. we need to do something for elaise. she thought to the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:37 pm
Sasori looks sadly at the Jade Dragon then back at Elaise. "I'll get Serena. Maybe she can do something." She goes to get Serena telling her that Elaise is unconscious and needs help and comes back.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:38 pm
Slayer Coughs up more blood. His wife had a point. But it was the only way for him to Cleanse himself. It was the only way to stop whatever wants to consume him.. Before it was to late

He coughed up more blood " Its the only way... I need to Cleanse my body of whatever wants to consume me. I wont allowed it to win.. I need to do this to protect you.. To protect my family "

The voice Returned " Your Plan will fall. Your wife loves you to much to allow to do what you want to do. But She wont allow it. Just Accept the fact that you lost. Just let it consume you. Allow it to give you power to fight the guardians. Allow it to give you power to control your people and Rule your kingdom "

Slayer Cough up more blood as pain shot though his body again. He let out a Scream of pain .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:39 pm
willow looked down at the jade dragon " i never wanted that to happen." she said softly before looking at sasori " i swear tarik is going to pay for that." she added sighing slightly before opening her hand and showing the baby dragon to sasori " all isn't lost though. look what was there when she died."  

GAlA_Olivia

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:50 pm
Sasori looks at the tiny dragon. "Oh, it is so cute! Oh, the poor orphan, we must keep it safe." The dragon sacrificed herself for her kind and her baby. In the future the guardians will be responsible for the extinction of the dragons on Earth and their banishment to Antera. She felt kind of guilt, like Buffalo Bill and the American buffaloes. "She asks, what are you going to name it?"

"Tarik flew off somewhere to plot some other scheme, I'm sure. We need to heal our wounded before we can continue."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 pm
" i don't know what to name her." willow said looking at the baby dragon and sighing her eyes filled with sadness. " i know i'l call her jade." she added looking back at the jade dragon. " i'm sure elaise will be alright in a bit i think she over did it a bit using ehr powers after she'd been injured." she added moving over to elaise and resting a hand on her shoulder gently.  

GAlA_Olivia

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:09 pm
Aku watches as Slayer lies there in even more pain, she looks away as more blood escapes his mouth. She side glances his sword not too fa..she looks back at him biting her lip. "Slayer..." She whispers, not wanting this to happen. H-h-h'es right, I have to.. She gets up softly then leaves for the sword. Once she returns, sword in hand, she holds it up away from him. "here.." She says, setting it down next to him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games