Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:51 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

Yun shakes his head.

"No need for the sarcasm. Its been a crazy day, especially when you have to beat some sense into one of your ANBU. Anyways, since a shift in leadership has occured in both villages, I found it important that we renew our long standing alliance between the Mist and Cloud. As usually, we of the Mist will be ready to mobilize in order to protect or assist the Cloud if needed. We also hope to look forward to seeing the same from your village?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:31 pm
An alliance. A an uninteresting offer. "Sure. But don't drag us down. Though, I have a feeling you won't. Just a hunch." He said, smiling at Yun.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:33 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

Yun's clone laughed as he held out his hand.

"And I know you won't do the same. I look forward to a bight future for both villages."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:39 pm
He shook his hand, saying, "Don't worry. We aren't into failing. Bye." He said, punching the clone, making it disperse.
(don't take the punch in the wrong way... Shane just dislikes clones. xd)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:51 pm
A glacier clone of Rahenno knocked on the door, waiting to be answered.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:34 pm
The door is rarely ever closed, unless Shane's masturbating. K.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:18 am
The young man stood up and worked up his courage. He grabbed his mace and rushed into the Raikage's office, pushing past the figure in the doorway, flinching away when a thin layer of ice formed on the outer layer of his clothing where he touched the figure's side.
Once in the room, he immediately headed to one corner of the room and tucked himself away there, trying to make as little commotion as possible while he waited for an opportunity to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:52 am
Another? So many visitors. So much fun, with little time to work with. For after recognizing all; he had to train.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:01 pm
He decided to make a clone. His clone stayed in the office; whereas his real self left.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:33 pm
User ImageLulu
Lulu arrived to the office "Congrats Shaney" Lulu said taking off the lid to show the p***s shaped cake she had made for him. She began giggling as she wrote out in frosting 'Congrats Shaney' "Sorry for interrupting just pretend like I'm not even here" she said spelling out shaney.

(the picture of the cake I used is from my facebook since it was the cake I gave my friend for his birthday last saturday lmao)  

insaneclaw

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:14 pm
His eyes widened in excitement, "CAKE? And p***s? In ONE? I LOVE YOU!!!" He began to make out with Lulu. "No hetero."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:50 am
The young man was now seriously disturbed. Some girl had come in with a cake that was shaped like a p***s, and then the copy of the man who had been in here before that suddenly started attacking her with his face while shouting that he loved her, and then suddenly spouted off something strange.
Uhm....maybe I should try a different village... His dark eyes were wide behind the bandages as he watched this go on.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:44 pm
The Shadow
User Image

A Shadowy figure stood far off but could see through a window.The shadow was well hidden so no one could see him. The figure took his bow out and opened one eye.The shadows shape began to change.He brought up and arrow with a ball on the end of it.He made on handsign and grinned as he aimed at the girl with the cake.He shot the arrow and it shot into the floor between the girl and Shane..Suddenly the ball opened up and shot out explosive tags as well as a knock out smoke.The explosive tags would explode and most likely kill every in side the room.The shadowy figure grinned as he made another handsign and made a clone to stand where he was and he moved to another position.The smoke would block all sight and make it so no one would see him when he made his move.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:50 pm
{{You're so dead! WAIT TIL I FINISH THIS POST!}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:52 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxDensetsuxx▎▎xxThe Dead Shinobi of Kumoxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox heard the whizzing of the arrow as it flew into the room. He caught sight of it and lunged forward, grabbing the back and flinging it right back out the window. He looked up to see are dark figure outside and took in its scent. "Dead meat!" he shouted.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games