Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:22 am

"I would hug you but if I did you'd freeze."Valcom said grinning.

Damon poked her back and grinned.

"Don't ya just gotta love us?"he teased.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:30 am

Zora chuckled at Valcom and shook her head slightly. "That's alright. I'm not really a hugging person anyway." she said when Ifrit nudged her again and huffed. "Yeah yeah, I know." she said as she hugged Ifrit tightly but quickly let go to look back at Valcom. "I'm glad I could help." she said as she smiled.

Lily laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I do. You guys are like the family I always wanted but never got." she said as she looked back up at the sky.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:34 am

Valcom raised a brow.

"Now be honest..how are you not a wonderfull lady after what you've helped me with?"he asked.

Damon raised a brow.

"Then what am I?Annoying brother or something?"he asked.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:38 am

Zora looked at him and then looked at the ground. "Just because I helped you, doesn't make me a wonderful person. The things I've done are the reason I'm not wonderful." she said as she sighed a bit. "But like they say, people can change and the past is the past. Though it's not that simple." she said with a slight chuckle.

Lily looked at Damon and kissed his cheek gently. "You could never be annoying. You're more like the stubborn, serious yet funny, and absolutely sweet brother that I just can't help but love." she said as she smiled brightly.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:42 am

Damon grinned.

"YAY!I'M LOVED!"He said poking her making her wings pop out.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:48 am

Lily stretched her wings out as he made them pop out. She smiled at him and nodded. "You're always loved Damon. Don't forget that." she said as she looked at her wings. "I really hate these things, but they're definitely useful." she said as she flapped them a bit.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:50 am

Damon rolled his eyes.

"Oh shush I was just messing round."he said looking at her wings.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:54 am

Lily laughed at him and nodded. She saw him look at her wings and she stretched them out even more. "Well, I did always want to be a bird. I guess this is close enough." she said with a giggle as she folded them back in.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:09 am

Damon nodded.

"Well I think you look hot with your wings."he said smiling.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:15 am

Lily blushed a bright red and then noticed he was smiling. She started laughing and she jumped excitedly. "Whatever you say Damon. I'm just glad I got you to smile!" she said as she stopped jumping and tried to calm herself down. Although she couldn't stop laughing.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 am

Damon rolled his eyes.

"I smile alot just not when all you guys want me to do is smile."he said.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Lily nodded and grinned. "It figures you wouldn't do something you were told to do. Like I said, you're very stubborn." she said as she stretched her arms above her head.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Damon smiled.

"You know you love me for it."he teased kissing her on the top of her head teasingly.He kept walking and extended his arms as he started to sing.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gixuoCn_IM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Lily followed after him and nodded. "Yeah, I do." she said quietly as she listened to him sing. She stared at the sky again and looked at the stars.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Kira smiled and frowned slightly after Valcom said something bout freezing. "That;s why Val won't go near you huh?" she muttered softly feeling sorry for the girl and her father

Val woke up and shook her hair mess down. She glanced at her mother who was asleep and bit her lip sadden by the bandages covering her throat.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games