Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:18 am
Even deep in her sleep she felt the surge of power and it caused her to jerk violently awake, her own powers flaring for an instant. As it was she didn't even notice that she had also instantly clung to Cy, only knowing that as soon as the power surge went through it was gone. "What was that? Who was that?" she asked quietly, blinking a little, finding her head at Cy's chest. She was still curled for the most part, her upper body around Cy.

Selsia jerked upright at the burst of dark magic and instantly wondered what on earth was going on. She rose to her feet, alittle wobbily from the power surge. She wanted to go find out why it had happened, but knew that it was Vincent...and she should probably stay away from him still. Sighing she leaned against the tree and then looked up towards the higher parts of the house. She also knew that Caly had felt the disturbance, and wondered what the halfling would make of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:02 am
Cy was tense but calm as always, when he felt toe power surge it had snapped him from a light sleep he had begun to drift into. He knew instantly what it was or rather who had caused the surge. Wrapping an arm around Caly he rubbed her back to soothe her not wanting her own power to spike again as it had when she awoken.

"Its Vincent...i dont know what he's doing but i dont like it." Cy said softly. "Do you want to go investigate?" Cy said half wanting to do so himself however also not wanting to.

Vincent had found a old bath and filled it with water. He found some soap and towels in Vi's bags that had been in her room. He cleaned up Animula Erro first before cleaning himself.

"There we go all clean now, no more blood." Vincent said gently as he wrapped a towel around the child and smiled at her.

Animula looked gently at her Master, she didnt know how to speak normally just yet but she could communicate through telepathy. Everything is so strange... we can feel everything on our skin, the wind, this towel.. the water, the washcloth. Its so ...wonderful. Animula said to Vincent, for her the simple act of feeling things upon her skin were all new to her. The Dolls couldnt exprience such a simple sense as touch, and now that Animula Erro could feel such things she would come to crave it.

Vincent nodded and smiled. "I know.. itll take some getting used to." Vincent said as he ran his fingers through the little girls hair. "Come on lets find you some clothes..." Vincent said gently as he stood up and offered his hand to his new creation.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:30 am
Aeris had fallen asleep in a vacant room, the power disturbance from the night not even rousing the elf. She had been just that exhausted. In her sleep, all restrains were forgotten, allowing for the violet mist to surround her being. It seemed to reach up towards the ceiling, only to lick at it and settle back to reform around herself.

Oblivious to all, the elf slept on.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:24 pm
Caly began to relax against Cy's chest, she looked up at him, still feeling her body calm adn settle once again, including her powers. When he spoke she drew in a dharp breath and had to sit up a little. The vibrations sent shivers through her body and then she managed to reply, "It was Vincent?..." she looked away for a moment and then added, "Should we actually investigate Cy? He might not wish that...and though I think it might in the long run be a good idea...I wish to not become on his bad side..."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:43 am
Cy sighed and shook his head at Caly, she needed to make decisions on her own and faster than she was. "Caly... you have new power coursing through you, you helped Vincent break free of his bonds. You're growing into a powerful woman, you need to make decisions on your own." Cy said simply. "Im only here to look after you girls, im not going to rule on decisions you all should make. So you decide what we should do." Cy said sternly. "If you think we should go investigate then lets go, if not than we can just sit here."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:45 pm
Vincent dressed the child in some clothing he had found in the basement. He had even found the girl a pair of sock and shoes that fit her. Now Animula wore a lite colored button down shirt and a purple plaid skirt. The outfit was complete with white socks and little black shoes. Vincent had combed the girls hair making her look more presentable to the world.

Vincent brought Animula Erro to the garden where the girl could explore the area. He picked a spot in the garden and sat down to watch the girl and make sure no one tried to hurt her.

Animula first started off near the doorway of the mansion that led to the garden. Her fingertips which she found to be very sensitive felt the wood. Once she had touched the wood texture enough and had store that away for later use she went around the garden touching, smelling and looking at everything.

Bending down Animula delicate touched the parts of a flower, starting with the stem and working to the petals of the flower. She was very curious with all this new sensory information coming in that had never been there before. As a doll all she could do was hear and see things. Tactile sense, taste and smell where all new to her and she would come to use those three senses as often as she could.

Animula was quiet as she went about touching and smelling things of course it wasnt like she knew how to talk, not normally anyways. But in her head she conversed to her other half- which was the other soul fothe doll that was in her. They both conversed to one another making observations and assumptions about things. Eventually in time the souls in Animula would combine and become as one. If they didnt then the vessal may not hold...

What is that? I dont know. Animula conversed with herself in her head as she spotted a catepiller inching its way across the branch of a bush in the garden. Picking it up Animula found that the catepiller was very soft and squishy and it tickled her hands when it moved.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:55 am
She straightened up, pulling away from Cy and then said, "I am well aware of the fact that I've hit new power levels. And I'm quite capable of making my own decisions, but it's not just me that lives here Cy. I ask for the opinions of who else is here..." she slid to the edge of the bed adn then gracefully rose to her feet. Turning to look at the vampire she added, "As for the demon, it doesn't seem that he's causing problems, so it doesn't seem pertinent enough to go seek him out."

Then she sighed, feeling a little moody for no apparent reason. Her shoulders slumped and then she realized she just needed to be surrounded by plantlife for awhile. Calling on her powers, they raised easily and without hestiation. WRapping them around her small form she thought of her destination adn then disappeared from the room with an audible pop.

When she reppaered, it was in the garden, and in the middle of a small enclove...right near the tree she had left Poison at. She smiled softly adn then went to scoop the plant into her arms, murring and cooeing to it as she sat cross-legged against the tree.

She could feel Vincent's presense in the garden, and though there was another that made her extremely curious, she just wanted to be alone for a little while. Besides, it wasn't as if she could easily be seen...not with the garden now overgrown from her earlier magic usage.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:12 pm
Aeris had finally awoken from her sleep and opted to wander back to the garden. She wanted to meditate for a little bit more, hopefully gathering more of her energy back. Sleep, obviously didn't help. Her sleep was far from restful. It was torture. She smiled a bit and wandered into the garden, her senses catching two different people, one Vincent, the other unknown. "Vincent, you in here?" She called out.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:33 pm
((sorry been busy with school papers))

"Yes?" Vincent answered back his voice coming from a section of the garden that was surrounded by bushes. He was sitting on the ground a child of possibly 7 years in his lap with ebony hair and pale skin. He was showing different flowers to the girl and letting her touch and smell them. Occasionally the girl would grab a bug only to show it to Vincent and question him about it telepathically.

"Thats a ladybug. No dont eat it, i imagine it doesnt taste too good." Vincent said as Animula was about to taste the bug, a sense she never used before. "There are better things to eat than bugs trust me." Vincent said to the girl whose responses where silent at least to those who could hear.

_

Animula set down the bug and watched it go on its way. She had had enough running around and exploration today. Now she settled back into her Masters lap and rested against his chest. He was soft and warm she noted as her finger tips played with his hands and the fabric of his shirt.

When Aeris came into view Animula just watched her with emerald eyes, after all her master had told her to not say anything about how she had come to be- it probably would scare everyone as he had said.

_

"Enjoy your nap Aeris?" Vincent said to the elf with a smile as he started raking his fingers through Animula's hair, something she seemed to instantly like. The two looked like the perfect father/daughter picture or at least that was the aura Vincent gave off right now.

_

Cy sighed when Caly left, stretching out on her bed he took of his glasses and drifted into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:46 pm
Aeris rounded a corner and gasped softly. There was a little girl with him. And he looked so...peaceful with her. She held a small smile on her lips before walking over to them, sitting next to Vincent and the girl. "Enjoyed my nap? No...it wasn't as restful as I wished it would've been. though, I see there is another now here." She turned her attention to the girl and smiled once again, which was quite odd for the elf. "Hello." Whether the girl spoke, or not, a greeting was proper. She rolled her now violet eyes up to Vincent, quirking a brow at the demon. Whatever he had done, the scent was evident all over the girl. But, she wouldn't ask about it. It was up to him to tell, and even ig he did, she wouldn't tell herself.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:21 pm
Vincent smirked, watching Aeris's eyes and waiting for her to start questioning him but she didnt. It felt nice for once, not having his every action persecuted. "Thats too bad..." Vincent said in response to Aeris's lack of getting a decent nap.

Looking down at the child Vincent smiled to the girl who quietly observed Aeris. "Her name is Animula Erro, you can call her Ani for short. She's a quiet girl, so dont expect much of a response." Vincent added, covering for the childs ability to speak due to her getting used to the new body.

Animula looked to Aeris and as the elf smiled so did the little girl. She then looked to her master before snuggling into him once more and half closing her eyes.

Vincent placed a hand on the childs head and soothingly ran his fingers through her hair again. "She's had a tough day... " Vincent said gently before he looked back to Aeris.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:17 am
The elf nodded at the mention of the girl's name, and at the fact that she was quiet. "It's quite alright. Amazingly enough, I used to be quiet myself. But, you see how that turned out." She smirked a bit and looked up at the trees briefly before turning her attention back to Vincent. "Looks as if she's about to fall asleep." She chuckled before adding to her statement. "Looks like the perfect family."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:00 pm
By this time Caly was cuddled with some of the surruonding plants, already more than half asleep. She really did need the rest and for now she would get it undisturbed. Her plants would let her know if someone came close.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:48 pm
Animula opened her eyes at that moment, she just refused to fall asleep there was so much to do and learn about. Realizing that it was her master's warm body and soft garments that were making her sleepy- something she had never experienced before- Animula got up and left her masters lap.

Stretching she stood up and looked to Aeris. Like her master the doll could feel the dark energy running through Aeris and it made the little girl tilt her head to the side. She came up to Aeris and started looking her over, occassionally touching her skin, hair or clothing.

What are you? You smell and feel different than master... Animula's voice entered Aeris's head, her tone was soft but her voice was older than a childs, more like a teenagers. You feel dark like him though... She added, if Aeris had heard the dolls speak before she would instantly know what Animula was...

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:53 am
Aeris quirked a brow as she watched the girl look at her. A small, barely noticeable smile was on her lips as she looked over to Vincent briefly. The girl's voice entering into her head caused her to suck in a sharp breath, her eyes now on Ani. "You can use telepathy?" She shook off the initial shock and answered her question. "I'm an...elf, if I'm still considered to be so." She was starting to put two and two together, and it was adding up. That was the scaring part. She wouldn't say anything, but...should she?

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games