Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image

George Silver

George let out a low whistle as he approached the grave, sitting on the step with the wine and leaning on the marble. "Hello, dearest," he greeted, closing his eyes and resting his hot forehead on the cold stone. "Forgive me, Zelly, but I'm getting a small fever. Just let me rest for a second longer." After several moments of slow breathing, George finally sat up and dug into the basket, pulling out a bottle of wine and a clean glass. He dumped out the contents of the old glass and refilled it, filling his own and sipping daintily.
"Another week, another terrible load of gossip, Zelly. At least I have good news about Leviticus. Oh, dear, you would have adored him! Such a wonderful man, really. Anyway, he's been so lovely to me lately, I can only assume he's planning such a great party for me on the 13th. I mean, it's not every day that I turn 100." He sighed and sipped once more, looking down at the grave. "I really like this one, Zelly. I mean, I haven't felt this way in a long time. I haven't been in love like this since you. What if I mess this up? He hasn't even said he loves me yet, what if he's just playing around, sowing his oats? Oh, I'm such an old fool... Why do I have to be so paranoid?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:24 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The raven ruffled his wings and listened intently to George speaking to his deceased wife. Ah, he could hear all those emotions clearly in his ill voice. Love. It was still there even though there was some meant for him. Nevertheless, it was still there.
Leviticus crouched on his branch and continued to listen to George, only truly tuning in when he was reminded of the filmmaker's upcoming birthday. That's right, George had told him about it numerous times. The bird relaxed in his stance. George's birthday was special, so it was only right that he spent it with someone he truly loved. Narrowing his blind eyes, the bird let out a caw and took off into the air. With someone he truly loved...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image

George Silver

With a sigh, George finished his wine and stood, putting his things away. "Same time next week, right darling?" he chuckled, starting to leave. As he walked towards the house, he couldn't help but wonder. What on Earth was that blind man doing that was so important, he couldn't come with him?

Awesome nerd
Where to?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Mayah Playah
Can you post George in Levi's home first so that Levi can show up with his surprise?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:21 pm
Caius Strauss
User Image

A graveyard. It wasn't the one he had many memories attached to, but this one still held a nostalgic feeling. For his kind, this was a playground. They could hunt the dying and steal their remaining time, but for him, it also held those melancholic feelings. Now the sadness of funerals made sense, there was nothing harder than watching someone you care about get buried and removed from the surface of the earth.
Caius sighed softly as he looked down at a random tombstone. Poor soul. How did this person die? Was it natural or stolen by the cruel creatures of the world? Did they accept it or go down fighting? How many people paid their respects? Death left so many questions.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image

Obsidian Arroya

He giggled like a school girl, stopping in his tracks to take another sip of his bottle and face-planted into the headstone. That would have hurt quite a bit if he wasn't so tipsy. He attempted to take another swig and completely missed his mouth. "Terribly sorry..," he squinted at the printed words and tilted his head,"..Miss Sylvia Patterson. I bet you were a beautiful girl once. Hell, I wonder if you still are." Obsidian chuckled to himself and froze in placed for several seconds before placing his hand over his eyes. "I'm pathetic." Thankfully, he was still nothing like his father. Oh how happy father would be to see his little failure now. Wait. "Apparently, I have daddy issues.." he muttered to himself.  

macbethsmixtape

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:39 am
FaeryFlavored

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢aius ʂtrauss

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Caius was just finished paying his respects when he heard noise nearby. Turning his head, he noticed what appeared to be a drunk person muttering to himself. Despicable. To defile the dead as such. "Hey!" he called out and started to stride over to him. "What do you think you're doing? This is a sacred place!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:59 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Obsidian Arroya

"Father? Is that you?" he asked, looking up at the sky in astonishment. He spun around and saw a stranger, a man approaching him. Sticking his pinkie finger inside his ear canal, he could barely hear the words coming from him. "Sacred? Oh yeah! This place is sacred as f**k." he agreed, nodding his head intensely. "Who are you again, eh?" he inquired while searching the dead leaves for his lost bottle.  

macbethsmixtape

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:20 pm
FaeryFlavored

¢aius ʂtrauss

Caius narrowed his eyes at the man's response, tempted greatly to punch him. He remembered when he used to be like that, not caring about anything. Graveyards used to just be hunting grounds for him, but now he couldn't stay too long without feeling remorse. "Caius. My name is Caius. Who are you, and what gives you the idea that you can dare drink in front of the deceased?" he growled as he made his way over to him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:47 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Obsidian Arroya

Caius? No, he'd never heard of anyone who had that name. "Obsidian." he stated simply while poking himself in the chest with his thumb. He looked around the graveyard and busted out into a small fit of laughter, not knowing what was funny in the first place. "I am meeting someone here.. I think." He stumbled backwards, falling on his behind, unfazed. "A boy around 4 years old. Handsome lad I tell you. He's smart as a whip too."  

macbethsmixtape

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:54 pm
FaeryFlavored

¢aius ʂtrauss

Something about the man, Obsidian's, drunk state of being and his description of a young boy screamed ***** in his mind, so he made it a priority to stay for this meeting and keep a close eye on the drunkard. "Why would you meet a young boy in a place of the dead - and drunk, for that matter?" he asked and crossed his arms when the other man fell. He just glowered at him and made no attempt to touch him much less help him up, Obsidian would most likely end up falling again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:11 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Obsidian Arroya

"Where else would I meet the dead other than here you silly, silly man?" he said rhetorically with a bit of a snort. Obsidian snatched his whiskey and cradled it like a child. "A father should always keep his promises, don't you think?"  

macbethsmixtape

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:18 pm
FaeryFlavored

¢aius ʂtrauss

Caius hesitated when he heard Obsidian. "Wait, the child is dead? And he's your... son?" It made sense. He had found it common for people to numb their sorrow with alcohol when it came to the death of a loved one, and he had noticed peculiar skills around this area, even necromancy. If what he thought was the truth, then he had an entirely new outlook on Obsidian. It would even be comforting to meet someone that had felt Death's cruel sting.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Obsidian Arroya

Hearing those words together were like a train derailing off their tracks. "Yeah, my boy's dead." he answered monotonously. Feeling himself sobering Obsidian took a sip of his whiskey, having the right hand to mouth coordination. "Tell me Caius, what kind of man takes his grandson's life? Because I will never know." He shrugged his shoulders and his eyelids grew heavy.  

macbethsmixtape

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:01 pm
FaeryFlavored

¢aius ʂtrauss

Hearing his thoughts confirmed, the raven mocker frowned sympathetically at him. "I see. I'm very sorry for your loss, and I'm sorry for my attitude earlier." he apologized while looking downcast. His eyes, though, flickered up once he heard the question. "What? Don't tell me your father was the murderer...?" he breathed. Now that was a sorrow even he couldn't understand. To have your family kill your family. That was... unthinkable.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games