Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:44 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing more, Thanatos had to let his long hair cover his face. "why must you be so loud about it?" he groaned, his face a vivid red under his hair.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:54 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Aw, you're so cute~" he purred, reaching out for his friend. "Everyone here knows I like sex. They're used to it. They don't care. Why do you?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:58 pm
Mayah Playah

"because this is embarrassing, i... i-i... i haven't ...had sex... since i was human....." he mumbled, looking away. very few people knew that he had once been a human, and even less knew the reason as to why he became a god... Erys was one of the few who knew both....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:09 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Grabbing him by the waist, Erysichthon grabbed Thanatos by the waist and pulled him into his lap, immediately kissing his neck. "Then I'll be sure to be very gentle."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:19 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing as he leaned into Erys, Than bit his lip. "p-promise...?" he mumbled, feeling more and more like a virgin with every word that stumbled otu of his mouth. then again, he was a virgin in that particular area.....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:27 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Pinky swear," he cooed, leaving a hickey. Standing, he turned Than around and leaned him against the throne, smirking. "Why don't we start experimenting in here?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:49 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing lightly, Than looked back at Erys with a nervous blush. "u-uhm... h-here....?" he mumbled, biting his lip. he'd rather they were in a bedroom..... but then again, did he really want there to be proof of this? oh, hell no! "well... alright...." he sighed, closing his eyes for a second before reopening them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:04 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

The Rider smirked and ripped off their clothes, plunging inside the death god and moaning loudly.

~~Several hours later~~

Erysichthon moaned out Thanatos' name one last time, falling into his chest and panting heavily. "I...wonder how...we ended up switching...positions," he gasped.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:10 pm
Mayah Playah

panting heavily, Thanatos blushed and gave a smirk. "well, its your fault." he chuckled, gently kissing him again. "and.... Thanks..... I think that's helped me see things more clearly...."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:18 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Lowering his lips to Thanatos' nipples, the Rider started to suck and nibble on them, smirking. "And? What have you learned from your experiment?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah

giving the softest gasp, Thanstos held onto the rider tightly. "I-I..... I like men..... More then girls..... " he breathed, his cheeks pink.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:27 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Then it's a good thing I'm a man," he purred, biting hard on the man's tender red bud. "I'd love to do this again sometime. Of course, you'll have to pull out first before that happens...but not yet. I like feeling you inside me~"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:32 pm
Mayah Playah

moaning once more, he dig his nails into Erys's back. "e-Erys!" he gasped, biting his lip.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Switching his attentions to Thanatos' other n****e, the very virile man smirked. "My dearest Thanatos, is there something you desire?" he purred, his hand running up and down Thanatos' sides.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 am
Mayah Playah

letting out a soft moan, than tipped his head back. "d-damnit... " he huffed, his cheeks pink as he leaned down and softly whispered to the rider.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games