Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:35 am
Yuri_Misawa

The gentleman within commands him to assist a lady, even one such as Yang lol 3nodding emotion_kirakira

Who knows what will happen when he meets the older yang lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:39 am
Coheart

In due time, the flirtatious older Yang will make her appearance. Cain must be prepared! twisted emotion_kirakira  

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:40 am
Yuri_Misawa

In due time, the flirtatious older Yang will make her appearance. Cain must be prepared! twisted emotion_kirakira

There is no possible way Cain can be prepared.
I can't wait lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:41 am
Coheart

Oh...Oh...Ooooooh...it seems like I never put Yang's older self in her profile...welp, time to find her older self again XD  

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:44 am
Yuri_Misawa

Oh...Oh...Ooooooh...it seems like I never put Yang's older self in her profile...welp, time to find her older self again XD

Haha! I have given you something to do!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:48 am
Coheart

Well there is a wide variety of ages she can be, the youngest being an infant and the oldest...well, so elderly that she could be days away from death so it shouldn't be too difficult to find an older self but I have tendency to be super critical about the images I find so...yeah. Could take some time but I haven't put Yang in a situation where she wants to transform into an older version of herself. lol  

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:49 am
Yuri_Misawa

Well there is a wide variety of ages she can be, the youngest being an infant and the oldest...well, so elderly that she could be days away from death so it shouldn't be too difficult to find an older self but I have tendency to be super critical about the images I find so...yeah. Could take some time but I haven't put Yang in a situation where she wants to transform into an older version of herself. lol

All in good time. I just hope Cain is there to see it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:10 pm
Coheart
Park Chanyolk

Hey, I don't mean to be a bother, but I am little confused.I said this two posts ago in our conversation.

"Cain stopped as he reached the table, looking down at the women. He extended his right hand to her, boney fingers extended to accept hers. “Cain.” He kept his voice soft. “The pleasure is mine.” "

And then you said in the next post

"I am Innogene, nice to meet you." She had to look gentle, outstretching her hand slowly before clasping the bony hand. It almost felt like those skeletons in a school science class, it was pretty cool.

But then, in your lastest post you said

He hadn't replied to her but Yang had given his name for him

But I thought he did? or did you mean something else? i'm just confused.

SORRY I FORGOT. It was 12 am at the time so i was making a rush post before i could go to bed after studying. I also added a bit about transgenders and i made a spelling mistake which made innogene seem like a complete a*****e.

She was confused but she had heard of transgenders, and she was one to judge so she shrugged and continued to eat her last dish.

I was supposed to put wasn't. But yeah it was 12 am.
Apologies for that. Thought I should quote Yuri as well because it sounded like a d**k move when i read it.

Yuri_Misawa

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:15 pm
Park Chanyolk

I figured that you meant "wasn't" because "was" didn't match with the tone of the post so I just went along with my assumption. biggrin Hopefully you're enjoying the antics of Yang. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:16 pm
Park Chanyolk

Totally cool. I was just checking biggrin

No worries <3  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:25 pm
Coheart

Yeah sorry about that!

Yuri_Misawa

It's so cute, it's great because Innogene loves getting into mischief as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:45 pm
Park Chanyolk
Coheart

I have finally constructed Yang's home! If Innogene and Cain ever want to visit her place someday...it exists now biggrin  

Yuri_Misawa

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:40 pm
So this is late but u have two surprise tests tomorrow, so I've been studying. I'll be posting tomorrow night for any administration who think I'm going MIA!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:15 pm
Kirenai Yuki

Well, Zumiragi and I were discussing something about the plot to resolve the issue between Yukino and Ringo (Luna's OC). Solaris having to return the key would be the first step, then Ringo might end up having a chat with her since they are neighbors or the violinist may end up consulting Tsukasa for the plan. So yeah, sorry if you're feeling a bit left out. -w-;;  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:38 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Kirenai Yuki

Well, Zumiragi and I were discussing something about the plot to resolve the issue between Yukino and Ringo (Luna's OC). Solaris having to return the key would be the first step, then Ringo might end up having a chat with her since they are neighbors or the violinist may end up consulting Tsukasa for the plan. So yeah, sorry if you're feeling a bit left out. -w-;;

o.o not feeling left out at all. just figured it would be easier -shrugs-  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games