Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:22 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((OOC: sorry for my absence. Internet been horrible too now x_X (sighs rubbing face) CenturyLink phone/Internet....we can get suddenlink now but we saw their services at the hospital and its garbage! But they do offer faster internet and it costs $80 alone, i pay $90 for phone and internet....so tired...
Plus looking for car, mom had a customer who said if motor still runs its not completely broken so might be fixed. I dunno but I hope he can fix it. So tired....))

Liya stood near the door watching Erin and Nami.
She walked out and went to the kitchens and started to make stirfry with just bell peppers. She was also making cookies. She was nervous.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:59 pm
[ooc: Jeezums, hope things go into a better direction for you. It looks like misfortune has yet to leave you alone sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at Erin and smiled worriedly, "There you go again Erin, toughing it out." she said before sighing. She looked down, "You can't fight through pain all the time...like I can..." she said before looking down at the tray she placed down. She then grabbed two cups from it and handed one each to the two, "Here, maybe this herbal tea will help make you feel better." the tea also had a few drops of potion in it, as recommended by Odayaka.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:33 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin took the cup but flinched in pain, dropping the cup. "Hnngg!"
Nami reached for his cheek. "Brother!"
Erin clinched his eyes shut. "N-Nami... Use... Use your water prison... on me..."
"But you'll drown!" Nami replied in distraught.
"Apply your healing magic to it..." Erin added.
Nami added her own rebuttal. "Also, your ability will freeze the water around you!"
Through the pain he smirked. "That's the part I'm counting on...."
She took a few minutes and closed her eyes, catching on to what was happening. The minutes passed like snails before she opened her eyes again. "Aye... I understand what your doin'... We'll find a way..." She said, biting back tears.
Erin grinned. "Yer such a baby."
Nami smiled through before responding. "It's because I love you, ya nit."
"Get on wit it, then." Erin coaxed through another grunt of pain.
Nami took a deep breath and began to surround him in water. As soon as the water made contact with him, it froze. "Water Prison." By the time the spell had finished, Erin was encased in a glowing green orb of ice.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:14 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai caught the cup before it fell to the ground, a few of the tea spilled out and onto her hands. Normally, it would've burned, but Wakai didn't really feel it. If anything, it felt warm and tingly to her hand. She then watched as Nami surrouned Erin in her Water Prison, and then Erin encasing himself in it by freezing it. Wakai was a little worried...but, she could only trust what these two were doing that she didn't know. She stared at Erin while speaking, "So...mind explaining?" she said before looking at Nami with a worried smile.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:36 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

Nami closed her eyes and wiped her face on her sleeve. "Erin 'n I... We both have demons inside us... He was losing the battle...."
She couldn't say anymore. All she could do was look at the orb her brother was in.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:43 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

((OOC: Meh, you gotta work with what you got. Mom is at least getting me yogurt (since its on sale. I never asked for it) god I'm so hungry. I watched my family eat spaghetti and I had a drink for dinner...dad though it was a coke float in a coke bottle.....he took my dinner thinking it was soda. v_v ))

Liya was too bothered by what was going on. She was done cooking and left what she cooked out to cool.
She ran up to Nami's room and looked in. She was too nervous to enter.

She walked in but took a hold on Wakai's skirt tails.

"Can I help?" she asked nervously. She didn't know much about demons except for a few imps in the underworld.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:48 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

Nami had to take it slow so she would remain calm. "Master Carter had talked with both Erin and I... He said he wasn't sure of any cures... Or any way to get them out...."

Kurona felt uneasy. "Of all the times for me to be getting frustrated..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:20 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai listened with a serious expression, but then her expression disappeared when she felt someone pull on her skirt tails. She looked who it was, and it was Liya, whom asked if she could help with Erin and Nami's situation. She raised her eyebrows, then looked at Nami, "Oh yeah, that's right...maybe Liya could help, after all, Master Carter did share memories with her. Maybe..." she looked down at Liya with her hand on her head, "Maybe Liya could dig into those memories...and find something...what if Carter was actually hiding something from you two...something he didn't want you to know that could help you...but would also be dangerous?"

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:16 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Aliya was still there. "Nyet. S'a family curse o' the Saiko bloodline. Not even the Orange Demon Eater could fix the problem."
Nami nodded to Aliya, confirming what she had said. Aliya circled X. She poked X in her side causing her to jump a bit. "So, ya say tha' the ol' dog is still barkin' in her? T'would be nice tae see 'im once more an' thank him fer the trouble he's caused me."

A thought ran through X's head. Umm, yeah. I'm staying away from her....

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:14 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai let out a sigh, a bit downhearted by what Aliya had said. She couldn't help but feel sorry for the Light family, always having to deal with curses and such. She didn't know a thing about curses, except that it was something somewhat paranormal. She rubbed the back of her head, "I guess...I'm glad I don't have to deal with curses. The only thing I have to deal with is controlling my strength." she said, laughing a little. She looked back at Erin and stared at him before speaking again, "...it's like I'm not much use to this family." she said to herself under her breath.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:55 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret eventually made it to the Light manor with Denver in tow still wrapped in chains of darkness since Denver and he were already invitee once before he walked through making his way to the house. He ran inside looking for others."Hello! Light family we have a fallen keyblader here he needs medical attention fast a nobody made him go berserk and he attacked everyone. Denver needs serious help I had to drain him of his energy to a dangerous level to make make him unconscious."Denver's pulse started to fade as Garret held him if he didn't get help soon he would die he was getting colder by the minute and his body was becoming heavier.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:42 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Aliya shoved everyone out of the way and checked for a pulse. She looked up at Garret. "E's still 'ere. Don' know f'r how long though. Set 'im on the table." She said, clearing the table with a sweep of her arm.
Kurona smiled meekly. "Relax, Wakai. You'll get used to the way our family is... I hope..."
"Kuro, here." She grabbed one of Kurona's hands and set it on Denver's chest. "Use a purification flame."
She looked at her hand, then at Aliya. "Explain further, please?"
She sighed, as though they didn't have time. They didn't have time, either. "There may be impurities in his body. In order to figure this out, we just need a purifying flame. One o' which only you can produce."
"Fine, and if it doesn't work?"
Aliya shrugged.
Kurona rolled her eyes at Aliya's uncertainly before lighting her hand with a blue flame. The blue flame rolled down onto Denver's chest and began to spread. It was a hot flame, so hot that it was unable to burn anything except impurities. Little tendrils of smoke would rise up from Denver's clothes as specks of dirt and other impurities were burned away. Before long, he was engulfed in a blue flame from head to foot. He remained on the table, unharmed.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:06 pm
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

Lana had already been here before Garret's arrival, sitting on a chair at Odayaka's bedside. She let out a sigh of relief, knowing that Denver was in good care now. She then looked back down at Odayaka, wearing a worried expression. Odayaka had taken a bad hit from when Denver was hit with a lightning.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:12 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret walked over to Odayaka and leaned against the wall."You know he won't forgive himself when or if he awakens... Men who are manipulated to harm his allys won't ever be the same. My grandfather Saito Hiroshima was in Denver's case someone used his darkness to make him do a horrible act in his youth... His team died to the darkness but his mentor managed to free him. Hmph if you can call it freedom you can never be free of the things you do it changes you for better or for worse but my grandfather was never used again since he changed. I can only imagine what is going on in Denver's head regret fear anger... This is one of reasons why I don't try to open up to others eventually their luck runs out and I'll be alone broken once more I already lost my family I don't want to lose anyone else. "He said as he looked at Lana crossing his arms.

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:55 am
User Image
| Kurona Light

Kurona kept her hand planted where it was. She chewed on the inside of her cheek a bit. Hearing what they were talking about, she spoke up. "Someone go grab me something green. A vegetable, preferably. Your friend will be fine. Especially after this is finished."
Aliya smiled. "Ah. I get what you're up to."
Kurona ignored her. "Trust me. Any vegetable will do. It's a bit strange but it'll work."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games