Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:48 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
throws a frying pan at rena and pulls out another hey storm you said you need sleep come here and ill help ya with that stare

*grabs frying pan out of midair, grabs Drifter with other hand* Drifter......see this pan? Were you trying to hit me with it? That was naughty, wasn't it? Now, I'm going to be nice, and if you EVER do this again, I'll go Kung Fur b***h City on your a**, got it. *stares daggers at him*
finishes cleaning his ear could you say that again i couldnt hear ya
dude dont push her.... you know what shes capable of!!!........ hey wait a minute..... this is my god damn house! wtf ! you all better behave now... tsk tsk

*turns slowly around, stares at him*
hey wait i dident do nothen ... slowley backs up into a corner .... * you wouldent hurt the fox who let you have his bed last night well he slept on the floor ....would you?

Yes........good question.....would I? *puts face right up next to his* NOPE! *grins insanely*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:51 pm
my parents are bitching at me ill try and get back on some time latter god they can die arg  

drifter_xwolf1188

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:54 pm
drifter_Xwolf
looks at storm and pulls out a larger frying pan smacks him with it be quit rena ive been known to have a bad temper its not a good idea he begins to howl just to bother storm
ahhh * rubs his head * wtf man..... what was that for!? * listens to drifters howling * its not botherin me anymore... just makes me mad that i dident get much sleep last night stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:57 pm
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
looks at storm and pulls out a larger frying pan smacks him with it be quit rena ive been known to have a bad temper its not a good idea he begins to howl just to bother storm
ahhh * rubs his head * wtf man..... what was that for!? * listens to drifters howling * its not botherin me anymore... just makes me mad that i dident get much sleep last night stare

*drifter's lost his meds....drifter's lost his meds... xd *

Hello there..........*sees Rena run past screaming about the f*cking chickens* xp 0.o  

FogSage

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:58 pm
drifter_Xwolf
my parents are bitching at me ill try and get back on some time latter god they can die arg
ya i know the feeling sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:59 pm
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
ya i know the feeling sweatdrop

Um........yeah. sweatdrop  

FogSage

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:04 pm
FogSage
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf

*drifter's lost his meds....drifter's lost his meds... xd *

Hello there..........*sees Rena run past screaming about the f*cking chickens* xp 0.o
just go with it... hes in here own little word now lol smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:19 pm
drifter_Xwolf

NOT A GOOD IDEA?!! *goes all Excorcist on him* KWAAAAAA! *sends his a** flying into the water*  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:24 pm
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

NOT A GOOD IDEA?!! *goes all Excorcist on him* KWAAAAAA! *sends his a** flying into the water*
* shakes his head*... told you not to ******** with her man.... * shighs*... i need food now* goes down stares and makes eggs *  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:26 pm
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

pulls out a set of chains and throws them wraping around a set of trees and pulls him self to the ground so he dosnt land in the water if you knew me youd know i would have done that  

drifter_xwolf1188

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:27 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf

* shakes his head*... told you not to ******** with her man.... * shighs*... i need food now* goes down stares and makes eggs *

*flips hair out of face* Make me some eggs too, man. I haven't eaten in forever. *meditates*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:29 pm
walks over to his hamock and lays down i could do some things but im a gentalman of course yesterday your hiting on me now your trying to kick my a** this is odd  

drifter_xwolf1188

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:31 pm
drifter_Xwolf
walks over to his hamock and lays down i could do some things but im a gentalman

*opens one eye* Don't make me get up there and do something to you. *closes eye again*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:34 pm
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
walks over to his hamock and lays down i could do some things but im a gentalman

*opens one eye* Don't make me get up there and do something to you. *closes eye again*

pah you couldnt do any thing that wouldnt just make me stronger his claws extend and he pick his teeth just settal down i dont wana hurt you i dont wana be hurt i hope you dont want to be hurt dont let it harsh the cool just mellow out and relax  

drifter_xwolf1188

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:43 pm
man you 2 realloey do need to loosen up you hear? or i'll give both of you a woopin you'll never forget,.............. and you wont get any eggs twisted

ninja *begins to cook the eggs*, how do you guys like em? scrambled , sunney side up, poahed, what?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games