Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miharu Ishimaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:17 pm
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
Miharu Ishimaru
Mikun walks through the entrance blindly, he peaked through the window, as if someone were hunting him down. Some cops passed by the building, and left.
"They're gone..."
"Ow!" He falls on his knees. "They acually got me." Mikun places his hand on his sholder, dripping with blood running down his arm. "Where am I anyway? Ah, jeez..." Mikun stands up and walks into a room with it's door open slightly open. "There must be someone in there, I can here talking." Mikun pushes the door open and finds two people talking to eachother.
*a miniature fox walks by him and stops and looks at him then turns* berry someones here
"Gah!" Mikun jumps in surprise. "You talk?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:19 pm
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
Miharu Ishimaru
Mikun walks through the entrance blindly, he peaked through the window, as if someone were hunting him down. Some cops passed by the building, and left.
"They're gone..."
"Ow!" He falls on his knees. "They acually got me." Mikun places his hand on his sholder, dripping with blood running down his arm. "Where am I anyway? Ah, jeez..." Mikun stands up and walks into a room with it's door open slightly open. "There must be someone in there, I can here talking." Mikun pushes the door open and finds two people talking to eachother.
*a miniature fox walks by him and stops and looks at him then turns* berry someones here
of course i talk im a human stuck in a fox form  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:22 pm
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
Miharu Ishimaru
"They're gone..."
"a cute fox form."Berry picked up naota.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
Miharu Ishimaru
"They're gone..."
"So you have powers, too?"
Mikun looks curiously at Naota.  

Miharu Ishimaru

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
Miharu Ishimaru
"They're gone..."
why does everyone pick me up and berry someone hurt is here  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:26 pm
Miharu Ishimaru
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
all of us here have at least have one power thats why the schools called Organization XIII's Acadamy for the Gifted  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:29 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
"im the only person who has picked you up."Puts naota down."i don't know how to heal people. sort of."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
"im the only person who has picked you up."Puts naota down."i don't know how to heal people. sort of."
*Nightcleaver appears.*

"Ah, but I do. Come with me." he said to Mikun.  

Huggable Band Nerd

Miharu Ishimaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:33 pm
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
all of us here have at least have one power thats why the schools called Organization XIII's Acadamy for the Gifted
"Acadamy of the Gifted..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
actually drarak picked me up by my tail it really hurt  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:34 pm
Miharu Ishimaru
hydra4
Miharu Ishimaru
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"Acadamy of the Gifted...so you guys can help me with my powers?"
i cant im just a student but the teachers can help and so can the principal  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:34 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"well that was a mean thing for him to do to you. the only way i could heal you if i found my white mage sphere. i can't find it."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"well that was a mean thing for him to do to you. the only way i could heal you if i found my white mage sphere. i can't find it."
Nightcleaver:"I suppose I could heal him."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:38 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Nightcleaver:"I suppose I could heal him."
"really."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games