Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:46 pm
RaiuWorren
AHHHH THE PRESIDENT IS COMING TO MY SCHOOL TODAY AND THERE WERE ARMED HELICOPTERS AND SECRET SEVICE GUYS WALKING AROUND SETTING EVREYTHING UP!!! ((I am not lying there were helicopters with rockets and michine guns ))

Where the ******** do you live? eek  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:19 pm
silver-yasha
Tailos
You know, after I read your last post, Silver, I was suddenly reminded of a very humourous thread on Gaia. "Support Rai-Rai's Inflatable Boobies".

Rae-Rae
Rai-Rai

Easy mistake. gonk

Edit: And Sae-Rae-Rae... how do you know Silver's not lurking in the dark corners of your home? o_o -Original Psycho soundtrack here.-

XD I saw something like that- 'Support Rai-Rai's Inflatable Boobies' in Talon's sig. XD ^^

Uhh...Im not at lurking in her house...nopppe...Im not hiding in her trash can, nopezurs ninja xd

I'm sure my many stalkers will make you feel at home xd  

Bryn McCardell

Soda-san

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:23 pm
Tanakietsu
RaiuWorren
AHHHH THE PRESIDENT IS COMING TO MY SCHOOL TODAY AND THERE WERE ARMED HELICOPTERS AND SECRET SEVICE GUYS WALKING AROUND SETTING EVREYTHING UP!!! ((I am not lying there were helicopters with rockets and michine guns ))

Where the ******** do you live? eek

New Hampshire I go to Pinkerton Academy wich is one of the best Highschools in the country.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:25 pm
Pinkerton Academy? Ooooh...posh.... whee I would hate going to anything with "academy" in the name....or any of the best high schools for that matter....luckily mine sucks....  

lambda omega lambda

Soda-san

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:30 pm
The school is huge. It is like a collage campus. There are 11 building. 8 are building for classes, 1 gym, 1 lybrary, a theater, a baseball dimond, a football field, a soccor field, and a field hocky field.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:35 pm
Mine has 6 buildings: School (which is tiny) Portable, Portable, Portable, Portable and you guessed it: Portable....and there is only like 1000 people in my school...although it is the only high school for three towns....  

lambda omega lambda

Soda-san

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:38 pm
lets see we have over 3000 kids at my school and people from 3 towns plus anyone who pays to get in ((it's a semi-privite))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:44 pm
Tanakietsu
silver-yasha
Tailos
You know, after I read your last post, Silver, I was suddenly reminded of a very humourous thread on Gaia. "Support Rai-Rai's Inflatable Boobies".

Rae-Rae
Rai-Rai

Easy mistake. gonk

Edit: And Sae-Rae-Rae... how do you know Silver's not lurking in the dark corners of your home? o_o -Original Psycho soundtrack here.-

XD I saw something like that- 'Support Rai-Rai's Inflatable Boobies' in Talon's sig. XD ^^

Uhh...Im not at lurking in her house...nopppe...Im not hiding in her trash can, nopezurs ninja xd

-poke-

*hugs* sad heart  

silver-yasha

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:46 pm
Bryn McCardell
I'm sure my many stalkers will make you feel at home xd

I dun like to share my stalkees. crying ninja *gets out pepper spray* ^_~ XP  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:54 pm
Semi-Private???? Do you have to wear uniforms?? I could never ever EVER wear a uniform.....EVER....just ask Reaper.... 3nodding  

lambda omega lambda

Soda-san

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:55 pm
no there is no uniform but I am in Airforce jr ROTC wich I need to wear a uniform every wed. but that course is not required.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:57 pm
Airforcey Whatey?? I'm sorry but I have never heard of it before....but then again...I've never been to school in the states...*glares at the southern country*  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:59 pm
silver-yasha
Tanakietsu
silver-yasha
Tailos

Rae-Rae
Rai-Rai

Easy mistake. gonk

-poke-

*hugs* sad heart

-hug-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:01 pm
~relaxes craves with a nice Mountain Dew~ ...mmm...Pitch Black...~curls up in a ball and shakes violently out of withdrawl~  

Tanakietsu

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:02 pm
Tanakietsu
-hug-

surprised whee 4laugh heart *huggles back*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games