Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:22 pm
No one could ever be as cool as Pi. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:37 pm
Reese_Roper
No one could ever be as cool as Pi. ninja

With the exception of Phi, who is one H of a lot cooler than Pi.  

xXxFollowMexXx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:02 pm
Hahah! Angels and Demons. Niiiice.

Welcome to you! Uh...person. Got ADD with the name. Ni is good! Yay! ONly two i's, 'cause I'm a fantasy writer and I said so.

I'm Kirby, the youngest, newest, cutest mod. >< I am NOT a robot! Yay! heart And I'm also a novelist, sounds like you and I have a lot in common, so if you ever need help call me! Seriously. I have lots of experience. >< Nothing wrong with run-on sentences, and disjointed writing is okay if a character thinks like you, which a lot of people do, believe it or not.

So...Hi! ><  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:22 pm
Guess you could say I am the oldest active member on here.. besides for the Captain herself. Was one of the original Members, first Moderator..(even though Zahmen and I are Mod twins xd ) and your current Vice Captain and controller of Kirby.

Currently 16, you can find a picture of me on the picture intro thread on the main page. Anyways.. I am an all around writer.. usually stick with a cryptic type of poetry that make you think about what you are reading till the story is clear. And currently finishing a novel that I do not plan on publishing. Also I am a freelance journalist working for my local news-press and employeed at the Hospital in my area.

My mind is sophisticated yet moronic.. and I have a strong sense of self.. along with self-disipline. Normally I wont yell at ya.. but nothing is wrong with a little character building.. right Kirby? xp

Naw, I wouldn't unless you did something wrong. I am here to help so let me know.. Ask me and I shall edit things. and wow.. this is long so I shall stop.

Welcome!  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:31 pm
You're evil!!!! gonk

It doesn't build character, it's just bullying, and I don't see how you're just my boss, what about Hawk and Z and all the other ones? Huh?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:35 pm
They are too.. But they arent around and normally don't tell you to do stuff... Well Zahmen might..

But he just graduated and everything and so he is probably preparing for college.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:37 pm
Hehe, thanks for the welcomes. See you around (As it appears I already have as both of you posted in my thread xp ).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:39 pm
You can stay if you like. This usually turns into a spam topic during downtimes.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:43 pm
How do you think this topic made it to 116 pages? I mean.. just passing the 200 member mark.. and we have alot of pages..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:44 pm
Yes, exactly. SPAM. heart  

KirbyVictorious

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:58 pm
KirbyVictorious
You can stay if you like. This usually turns into a spam topic during downtimes.

Not surprising, I'll stick around. Mind you I won't make very good replies, since I'm multitasking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:59 pm
Who isnt.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:00 pm
It'd be boring if you weren't.

Hey, Takky, did you ever tell Alec about the recital piece thing?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:01 pm
Ya, but he is at camp. Cross Country.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:13 pm
Oooohhhh. 'Kay.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games