Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:16 am
well the fact that alfred was mentally unstable added to that  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:26 pm
Is it just me or does Dead Rising remind you guys of Outbreak in some way?  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:39 pm
I wanted the mall theme to be in File#3...they still can I mean, Silent Hill 3 started in a mall. Would be nice to visit Raccoon mall,even if it started filling up with all kinds of B.O.W. Weapons.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:58 pm
MM-212 Beta
Is it just me or does Dead Rising remind you guys of Outbreak in some way?

Resident Evil was an awesome zombie series that spawned off a movie. That movie spawned off like 6 other movies. 28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Land of the Dead, House of the Dead, etc. With that, the Zombie popularity returned to its former Glory. Thus, I wouldn't be surprised, if a game that's based SOLELY on using your surroundings to fight a zombie infested city reminded you of one Resident Evil game or another.
How I wish I had real money. With any luck, Dead Rising will be released for PS3 as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:04 pm
I was playing the demo and I was like, geez, this so feels like Outbreak.

Hmmm, I didn't know it was coming to PS3. Anyway, the games friggin awesome and wish money wasn't an issue.

Actually Romero's films were somewhat spawned into the Resident Evil series, but non the less your right. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:16 pm
I saw the commercial for Dead Rising and I thought it was Outbreak FIles 3, then I was kind of dissapointed it wasn't a RES franchise game.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:19 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
I saw the commercial for Dead Rising and I thought it was Outbreak FIles 3, then I was kind of dissapointed it wasn't a RES franchise game.
I think it was time for Capcom to think outside of the box when making another zombie based game, but I thought it be funny to be named File 3. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:21 pm
I know I was sitting in front of the tv like this O.<
It was also 3 in the morning after a day of travelling getting back form vacations, gawd I hate airplaes. And airports.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:23 pm
MM-212 Beta

Hmmm, I didn't know it was coming to PS3. Anyway, the games friggin awesome and wish money wasn't an issue.

Actually Romero's films were somewhat spawned into the Resident Evil series, but non the less your right. 3nodding
I didn't say it was coming to PS3, but I can see it happening, if the game's successful enough. And all I was saying is that Resident Evil franchise brought BACK the zombie era. Let's face it somewhere between Mid 80's and late 90's, zombies weren't all that popular.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:24 pm
I still talk to people that don't know what a zombie is.... it disturbs me, what will they do during the solanum outbreak ?!?!?! gonk  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta

I didn't say it was coming to PS3, but I can see it happening, if the game's successful enough. And all I was saying is that Resident Evil franchise brought BACK the zombie era. Let's face it somewhere between Mid 80's and late 90's, zombies weren't all that popular.
Opps, man I got slow down and read, it wouldnt surprise me if it went multi-platform considering they did the same thing to RE4.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:32 pm
Sure they migh advertise it as exclusive for now, but what are they gonna say? Coming out for 360 and PS3. But PS3 a bit later cause it isn't out yet. I'm sure that they wouldn't isolate such a large fanbase. Unless the game was made by Microsoft.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:38 pm
There's an idea! Have a zombie game based in an airport! :O *watches a zombie walk on one of those conveyor belt things for people going the opposite direction, aka watches a zombie walking in place* xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games