Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm
ACsweetpea
Tera was surprised at what Zann said she slowly walked outside and was going to head for the academy.
"Zeramaru next time I see you I will have to know why you are doing this" These words were mumbled as she left.

((lol why leave when Im the academy teacher XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:12 pm
((Ooooh...give her time, and Tera will turn into an awesome role-player. Just watch.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:14 pm
Blood left saying "Guess you wont hunt down Zeramaru for Sarium huh?" Blood left the building.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:37 pm
Masumi H Dekata
ACsweetpea
Tera was surprised at what Zann said she slowly walked outside and was going to head for the academy.
"Zeramaru next time I see you I will have to know why you are doing this" These words were mumbled as she left.

((lol why leave when Im the academy teacher XD))

((Well our characters never really met so how should I know and i new blaugh ))

"Guys like him always come back to finish what they start"
Tera said waving good bye to blood.
"Hm should I get a pet?" It was common for her to think these thoughts when she is not motivated to do anything but she neglected the random thought and headed for the academy.  

ACsweetpea

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image
_____-///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
"Waaaait...we're related? Are you sure you didn't miss out anything in the blood test?"
Zann asked in complete shock as he digested what he heard. At the same time, his falcon Houzan watched as Tera left for the academy...and flew out of the window to follow her. Zann stood up, and without another word walked out of the hospital.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?".

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:22 pm
hunter gets up and leaves the hospital.  

Aro97

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:06 pm
Rahenno turned to Zann. "I wouldn't be surprized. I mean she gives the same chakra as you and crys for Kouga, your brother. That's a good assumption to me." He said putting his hand behind his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:23 pm
Masumi checked the charts closer. "Hmm seems there is also another chakra in her body...Trace amounts of Kiyoshi's chakra." She said her eyes shifting to a glare to Kiyoshi.  

Masumi H Dekata

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:36 pm
Kiyoshi began to speak but before he could the clouds darkened overhead and in thundered. Suddenly in the window sil sat a figure in all dark. "Tick tock time is up, I'll take my girl now." He said gesturing to Shinzo.

Shinzo eyes got wide as she jumped from her bed and ran ducking behind Masumi for protection. "Don't let him take me!" She screamed and gripped onto Masumi's leg.

Shin rolled his eyes and rasied his hand. "Well I do just need the body." He said pointing at Shinzo and Masumi and a bolt of lightning sot out of his finger and right at the girls.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:25 pm
Rahenno pulled a quick string of seals, "Water wall." He said making a wall of water infront of Masumi and Shinzo. He said making another set of seals. "Lets try this again, Konton: Master Fusion" He said mix dark chakra with his own, increase his strenght and speed. He move as if he vanshied but stoped infront of Shin, placing his hand infront of Shin's chest, while creating one haned seals. "Konton:Grand blast" He said firing a dark beam, point blank at shin's heart.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:55 pm
Shin made a seal as Rahenno started to move. "Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)" He said as he disappeared and replaced himself with Masumi just in time for her to take the blast to the heart. Shin appeared right next to Shinzo and grabbed her as he watched Masumi about to get blasted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 pm
Rahenno used this speed to jump infront of Masumi to take the hit. He move both himself and Masumi to the right abit more to avoid a fatel injury. "Shinzo, I'm going to need you to jump. On my signal" He said running towards Shin. "Jump!" he said hoping she would use her ninja abilites. All-the-while forming seals.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:00 pm
Shin laughed as she grabbed Shinzo and tossed her right at Rahenno. Rahenno caught her and Shin smiled. "Always Rah, has to protect everyone. Though what you protecting is all thanks to Kiyoshi. Who without I wouldn't be here." He said looking over at Kiyoshi.

Kiyoshi glared at him. "I would never create something like you." He said clenching his teeth, how could this man say such a thing.

"Why don't you tell everyone about your little experiments Kiyoshi, the ones that you kept hidden from everyone." Shin said constantly pushing Kiyoshi. "Why don't you tell all your friends exactly what you did while you were gone."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games