Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:26 am
My brother has the best computer I have ever seen. He spent a few thousand on it...it rocks. He was playing BME with Ultra High detail and at 1600 x 1200 resolution and had no problems. I was just like "AH! I want to kill you!"

He's hooked on the game now actually...because it's a good game. He still hates LOTR and thinks I'm a loser, though.

I think I still have more than half my disk space left, despite the fact I have two OS's loaded on here *pets the Linux* I've only used about 15gigs.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:26 am
My comp isn't bad, but not great. we go it like 2 years ago, and even then it wasn't top of the line. but it still runs most of the games I have, and lets me online, so I'm not too worried. Though, it has gotten alot slower as of late...I think we may need a new one.

I still have about 10GB on my comp, and another 76GB on an external harddrive, so no problems there.

yay, 4000th post in the guild.  

Thaxul

Hironaur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:27 pm
Hooray! Taco-Sauron has beed defeated once again!

Frito has unmade the Onion Ring in the Salsa of Mount Food.

And somehow, when the Mountain exploded, Numenore rose once again from the depths of the sea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:30 pm
Hironaur
Hooray! Taco-Sauron has beed defeated once again!

Frito has unmade the Onion Ring in the Salsa of Mount Food.

And somehow, when the Mountain exploded, Numenore rose once again from the depths of the sea.

xd  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:41 pm
Yay the guilds are back, though like Lanzer said it is unstable.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:05 pm
I thought I was going to kill myself in that subforum.  

closer

Elainya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:06 pm
Yeah I thought I was going to kill myself too. It's getting more frightening by the hour.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:13 pm
Someone doesn't like me just because I told them punctuation is a good thing.

...they're all the same.  

Falathrim

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:17 pm
WTF

How in the blue hell did this post end up here?

Guilds are instable, indeed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:04 pm
People in the subforum are scaring me. I got a few threads moved and then gave up for tonight -___-

And I got annoyed at that BigKat person or whatever his name is.  

Zurgi

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:39 pm
A cold wind enters the room as the door opened. There stumbled in Imyavie, who was cut and bruised from many battles. She fell suddenly on the hard floor and struggled as she talked.
"There...there were too many. I tried to fend them all off...the noobs powers...they've breached the once prosperous keep of the LOTR subforum. There is little hope now..."

((Holy cheese I wanted to beat the crap out of them stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:16 pm
Nicely put Imyavie. anyway...

I got the antenna run to my room today so now I have regualr TV and DVD. I am excited.  

closer

Elainya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:40 pm
Cool! I love my laptop for the reason that I can actually watch TV and be on Gaia at the same time. Before, I had to make choices between the two. Wiring into a room rocks just as much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:19 pm
Entirely random thought, but are we ever going to RP in this guild like we talked about way back when?  

Falathrim

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:24 pm
No idea. I thought we sort of were with the trial.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games