Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

BartDude

Sparkly Garbage

7,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:09 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
Kale Qualas
The~Shadow~Dancer
Kale Qualas
@Shadow: Don't worry! I know it's sounds unfair. But you'll get yours soon!
i doubt it, i have incredibly bad luck, and nearly every good thing in my life found a reason to leave me, so why should i hope to win?

Don't feel bad! Of course I'm like you, but I don't whine! I came here to meet great people like you for example, although I did won a collectible letter just today!
i dont like whining unless i find something really unfair, and i agree, i wanted to meet great people too

Of course you do. *sarcasm* Maybe if you did, you wouldn't whine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:10 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer
yeah, i hate you now, and im not kidding

Me?
yup, i would be fine if you only won once, but twice made me sad, and in a row made me really angry

Maybe if you knew how to read, you would know that it wasn't me.
I haven't won once, and if you are going to be a such a sissy about winning then just stop trying. I came to this guild to have fun, and try to win at least once. Not to b***h about not winning. Ok? Got it?
allright then, my bad, but you confused the ******** out of me by saying "twice in a row" after i asked if you won a few times so its not completely my fault i went emo like that

I apologize for being an a**, just don't whine it pisses me off.  

BartDude

Sparkly Garbage

7,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:11 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer

Me?
yup, i would be fine if you only won once, but twice made me sad, and in a row made me really angry

I haven't won once, and if you are going to be a such a sissy about winning then just stop trying. I came to this guild to have fun, and try to win at least once. Not to b***h about not winning. Ok? Got it?
allright then, my bad, but you confused the ******** out of me by saying "twice in a row" after i asked if you won a few times so its not completely my fault i went emo like that

he was talking about me. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:12 pm
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer

Me?

i really try not to, cause i dont like whining either cause i know how extremly annoying it is, i just really hate it when i see things that seem unfair, and i did want to meet people, im just greedy sad  

The~Shadow~Dancer

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:12 pm
Hold on guys hold on! Let's not get too hazy!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:13 pm
Sorry for late reply, just wanted to calm things down, I don't want to see you two over a person who just won twice.  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

BartDude

Sparkly Garbage

7,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:14 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer

i really try not to, cause i dont like whining either cause i know how extremly annoying it is, i just really hate it when i see things that seem unfair, and i did want to meet people, im just greedy sad

It's not unfair. You know why? Because I have never seen you, and me and Thisismysn are always online. So, we have more chances of winning.

@Thisismysn: I'm sorry for the s**t.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:14 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer

Me?

yeah, that wouldve been helpful before i went emo, thanks for clearing it up though, and if i was still angry, i would be hating you know (sorry, i hate people richer than me, stupid white instinct, cant help it) but i got rid of my anger with all that, so if you would all forgive, im extremely sorry i brought my emoness here  

The~Shadow~Dancer

The~Shadow~Dancer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:15 pm
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer

It's not unfair. You know why? Because I have never seen you, and me and Thisismysn are always online. So, we have more chances of winning.

@Thisismysn: I'm sorry for the s**t.
im always online too, ive been here everyday since i joined the guild, its just that people have a habit of ignoring me so sometimes i do things like this to be noticed, but this time was an accident  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:16 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
x3 thisismysn x3
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer

yeah, that wouldve been helpful before i went emo, thanks for clearing it up though, and if i was still angry, i would be hating you know (sorry, i hate people richer than me, stupid white instinct, cant help it) but i got rid of my anger with all that, so if you would all forgive, im extremely sorry i brought my emoness here

It's ok, buddy. Thisismysn and I, just don't want you to whine.  

BartDude

Sparkly Garbage

7,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100

singull

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
el oh el
We have a yet another whiner! =D

@The~Shadow~Dancer: Leave if you really find it unfair that people that have become dedicated members of the guild can win more than once. Not their fault that they actually do some work to earn some gold. :]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:17 pm
@cosplayboi: wink  

BartDude

Sparkly Garbage

7,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100

x3 thisismysn x3

BartDude

Don't drag me into this. talk2hand  
@Shadow: I forgive you, just remember though, it's only a game.

@BartDude: I don't advertise this guild much, but I don't care anyways. This guild is actually better then anything else around Gaia.  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

The~Shadow~Dancer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:18 pm
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer
x3 thisismysn x3
The~Shadow~Dancer
BartDude
The~Shadow~Dancer

i know, i hate that i do that

@c o s p l a y b o i - ok, ive done alot of s**t here trying to win, and i have worked for it, so dont try to say s**t you dont really know cause i have over 200 more posts here than you do  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games