Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Konoha's Fresh-Water Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:57 pm

"YEAH Miroko!!! I really want to congratulate Destiny for the good news!! But first I wanna congratulate GOHMA here!! CLAPS FOR HIM PEOPLE!!"Miharu starts clapping as she smilled coldly
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:59 pm

Starts to clap for Gohma*

Ducttape_Bandit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:59 pm

Gohma smiled just as coldly back. He slipped his kitsune mask back over his face and turned. "Feel free to stop by with your girlfriend here Kane. Dess and I would love to cook for you two." He began walking away.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:00 pm

Akira couldn't help but smile. Love lives are complicated. It's fun to watch! Akira walked the rest of the way to her spot and sat down.

Corner-Stone-Cues

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:00 pm

"I wonder if he knew I offerend to cook?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:02 pm

"You really love that mask Gohma! I heard it was also used to hide true feelings!"Miharu crossed her arms

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:04 pm

Gohma flipped around and ripped the mask off of his face. He dropped it in the sand at Miharu's feet and gazed coldly back at her. "And what feelings would those be Miharu." He practically snarled at her.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:05 pm

"Umm did I miss something?"

Ducttape_Bandit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:06 pm

"I don't know!!" Miharu walked to him stepping on the mask and stopped right in front of him "You tell me!" she glanced him
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:06 pm

" i was like what did i miss"

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:08 pm

Gohma smiled coldly. "I have no feelings for you Miharu." His voice was harsh and aimed to hurt her. "They ended long ago. Stop playing games and get on with it." His eyes pulsed in anger.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:10 pm

"Wow, someone's taken his b*****d pills today." Akira said under her breath, then in a slightly louder voice, "People never know when to let go."

Corner-Stone-Cues

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:11 pm

-trots in with her dog, planning to pass some time playing around in the water, but slows down when she saw a fair distance away Gohma and Miharu. Her dog whines in her ear-

"I know, that's the other one.......Oh man, he doesn't look too happy, and neither does she......"

-they sit on the sand and decide to wait when they have left, their sharp ears catching every word, their eyes and limbs alert for any signs of a sudden fight they would have to break up-
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:11 pm

Miharu looked at him before she laughed "well thank god!! It really was funny to play with you but you broke too fast! Anyway now you have destiny and I will play with someone else!" Miharu coldly said this as she almost laughing looked at him

Rikku Mage

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:13 pm

" i walk up to Miharu and asked her is everything ok here"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games