Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:52 pm
So... I should have said, 'what's her name', since I couldn't remember it? *Is confused*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:12 pm
*sighs* Look, I'm up to my eyeballs in Micro, and was just a few hours ago chewed out by my Micro prof and put my self esteem through the floor. And now she's telling me I have extra work than everyone else to do because I failed a competency. So I will have to do three days worth of work in a day and a half starting on Monday. Tuesday is the Micro final, then I have to finish my competency, then I have to meet with some recruiters from Western Health, then I have to register for my work term. All in one day. Wednesday is the first day of my Hematology rotation; if I live until then. And then there's that Ethics term paper that everyone else seems to have done except me. I can tell in the air that my brother's probably going to move out of my apartment sometime in the near future, leaving me to pay all the rent while I'm gone on my work term. The buses have been on strike so I have been paying $100 per week on cab fares. I haven't eaten since yesterday because of how stressed out I am. So I'm tired, I'm cold, I'm hungry, I feel like s**t, half the time I'm crying myself to sleep(or simply crying without provocation), sometimes I feel like I can't breathe right, I feel like I'm going to throw up every time I think about my situation, and for the first time since high school I want to kill myself. So yeah, I accidentally superimposed what my prof said to what you were saying and I imagined that you were calling Tsubaki names. I'm sorry.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:29 pm
NO FANATIC YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT LEAVE AGAIN!

*plans to tie her to the bed and set the house on fire later*
XD

*hugs ucchan*

Issok, you have gotten through worse! You can do it!
Its ok to get frustrated sometimes
your ok!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:06 pm
XD IM A KACHINA DANCER!!

*dances*  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:18 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
*sighs* Look, I'm up to my eyeballs in Micro, and was just a few hours ago chewed out by my Micro prof and put my self esteem through the floor. And now she's telling me I have extra work than everyone else to do because I failed a competency. So I will have to do three days worth of work in a day and a half starting on Monday. Tuesday is the Micro final, then I have to finish my competency, then I have to meet with some recruiters from Western Health, then I have to register for my work term. All in one day. Wednesday is the first day of my Hematology rotation; if I live until then. And then there's that Ethics term paper that everyone else seems to have done except me. I can tell in the air that my brother's probably going to move out of my apartment sometime in the near future, leaving me to pay all the rent while I'm gone on my work term. The buses have been on strike so I have been paying $100 per week on cab fares. I haven't eaten since yesterday because of how stressed out I am. So I'm tired, I'm cold, I'm hungry, I feel like s**t, half the time I'm crying myself to sleep(or simply crying without provocation), sometimes I feel like I can't breathe right, I feel like I'm going to throw up every time I think about my situation, and for the first time since high school I want to kill myself. So yeah, I accidentally superimposed what my prof said to what you were saying and I imagined that you were calling Tsubaki names. I'm sorry.

.... eek WOW...
Um... I didn't mean to upset you... Um... I'm sorry for making you more stressed out...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:35 pm
I think the only way for my life to get shittier is if someone close to me died and/or I get Cancer. So please, if you have an issue with how someone is RPing, please either bring it up with them in the forum topic or simply let me/other mods handle it. The last time I checked, Tsubaki's human just like we are. She's entitled to mistakes especially since she's only starting to get used to how we RP here. While you didn't start with a character that was as violent as hers, we led you along and let you get used to RPing at your own pace. Can't you return that kindness here? I just don't want to spend a day in labs being drove nuts in there just to come home and see guild members at each others throats for something that can easily be discussed.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:42 pm
someone is ******** with me
and its not funny

I keep getting emails from noni's old email

everyday

thats not nice cry  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:43 pm
... I'll try to be nice.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:46 pm
@ Puppet: That's awful. This might sound bad, but maybe you should block that email. I know Noni means a lot to you, so please don't be mad at me for suggesting that.

@ Hiraru: Thank you. Now I need to go for five minutes. I feel sick again...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:53 pm
I put money on it someone hacked his e-mail. Are they just links, or something more?  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:01 pm
the first ones were links that didnt work

then it was like a counter

44 days
43 days ect.

I know who ever it is is ******** wih tme
because it counts down to noni's birthday
dec. 29th

I should
I know I should ucchan
Im not mad
It's just hard  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:07 pm
That's creepy. you really should block the email. Someone hacked his email for sure. Maybe his birthday was in his email account info?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:12 pm
...people like that make my blood boil.
scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed scream stressed scream evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:20 pm
it is creepy
I just hate the idea of losing something that was his
though it probably doesnt mean much
and I have his account now

I'll block it then... this isnt fair

arg this is ruining my mood
tonight is my supernatural night

and I cant even enjoy this episode

they had the parody of x-files opening  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Heart-of-Rain

4,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:40 pm
:/  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games