Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11645 11646 11647 11648 11649 11650 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Aurons_Blade
Hashire Kazemeijin
l-Kriel-l
Hashire Kazemeijin
God dammit, I just feel like dying right now...

(Random thought: Cute dresses. Lolita style is win.)

'Kay, well, don't. We still need you around here.

Easier said than done... I'm sick of my fuggin' stepdad always trying to piss me off. And it's working.

Step parents suck.
Try mind games. That always worked. A sarcastic tone while agreeing with what they say, doing what they want you to do. That's what I did, and boy, did it get to them =)

Oh I have no problem getting under his skin, it's just doing that just makes my situation worse. He does things just to spite me and make me miserable. He's as stubborn as an a** whenever I prove him wrong in an argument, and Mom ALWAYS agrees with HIM.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:13 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Aurons_Blade
Hashire Kazemeijin
l-Kriel-l
Hashire Kazemeijin
God dammit, I just feel like dying right now...

(Random thought: Cute dresses. Lolita style is win.)

'Kay, well, don't. We still need you around here.

Easier said than done... I'm sick of my fuggin' stepdad always trying to piss me off. And it's working.

Step parents suck.
Try mind games. That always worked. A sarcastic tone while agreeing with what they say, doing what they want you to do. That's what I did, and boy, did it get to them =)

Oh I have no problem getting under his skin, it's just doing that just makes my situation worse. He does things just to spite me and make me miserable. He's as stubborn as an a** whenever I prove him wrong in an argument, and Mom ALWAYS agrees with HIM.

You're better off not arguing. Tends to make the situation worse, no matter what it really is. Trust me, I'm going through the same s**t right now. Even when I KNOW I'm right, my dad insists on being a c**k sucker.
"You're grounded for a week"
Week later
"Am I ungrounded now?"
"No."
"You said a week"
"I don't care"
SHANKSHANKSHANKSHANKSHANKSHANKSHANK
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Hash, man, my dad's the same way. His opinion matters, no other opinion matters. Never willing to take the blame.
Except he's a good guy in other aspects. Without my dad we'd probably all be dead by now. xd
But we never side with him in arguments. He's not very quick. >_>

Edit: Cara: There's a good one. xd

TooHyphy

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:18 pm

l-Kriel-l
Hash, man, my dad's the same way. His opinion matters, no other opinion matters. Never willing to take the blame.
Except he's a good guy in other aspects. Without my dad we'd probably all be dead by now. xd

Kriel likes the jacket?
O.o?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Caramel Kisses

I'd wear that.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Caramel Kisses
l-Kriel-l

Kriel likes the jacket?
O.o?

I read Fruits Basket.
Of course I like the jacket. xd
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Gah, my socks smell like fish.
Cooked fish.
I love fish.

Wait, why the hell do my socks smell like fish?!

TooHyphy

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Well it's like this: When I'm not at school, my free time is spent on my computer or playing games. It's what I do. It's my main (and pretty much only) joy in life, as well as being my only social connection to my friends excluding Mizu who I kno IRL. My stepdad feels the need to turn the Wireless Router at night for 3 reasons that I've constantly proven as moot points, and yesterday when he did, I went downstairs to play ToS 2 again and he comes out of his room telling me to shut it off because he "can't sleep". So I tell him I have the volume completely off so he can't hear it, but he doesn't care. The he blatantly says infront of everyone that he has a problem with how I live. Just blurts out that "If I can't go a day w/out playing games, I have a problem and need help." What the hell does he want me to do? We're in a 3 city county in the MIDDLE OF THE FUGGIN' DESERT. There's NO parks, one crap-a** excuse for a mall (and no friends to go with), and NO FEMALES (excluding young children and mothers). Point being there's NOTHING TO DO HERE, and yet he still bitches at me about my gaming habits when he himself is a Poker junkie. Now I have to lock the door at night because he's the type who'd sneak in and stab me with a mind altering drug while I sleep.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:28 pm

l-Kriel-l
Gah, my socks smell like fish.
Cooked fish.
I love fish.

Wait, why the hell do my socks smell like fish?!
You stepped into slippers made of fish and you didnt even mean to :

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Well it's like this: When I'm not at school, my free time is spent on my computer or playing games. It's what I do. It's my main (and pretty much only) joy in life, as well as being my only social connection to my friends excluding Mizu who I kno IRL. My stepdad feels the need to turn the Wireless Router at night for 3 reasons that I've constantly proven as moot points, and yesterday when he did, I went downstairs to play ToS 2 again and he comes out of his room telling me to shut it off because he "can't sleep". So I tell him I have the volume completely off so he can't hear it, but he doesn't care. The he blatantly says infront of everyone that he has a problem with how I live. Just blurts out that "If I can't go a day w/out playing games, I have a problem and need help." What the hell does he want me to do? We're in a 3 city county in the MIDDLE OF THE FUGGIN' DESERT. There's NO parks, one crap-a** excuse for a mall (and no friends to go with), and NO FEMALES (excluding young children and mothers). Point being there's NOTHING TO DO HERE, and yet he still bitches at me about my gaming habits when he himself is a Poker junkie. Now I have to lock the door at night because he's the type who'd sneak in and stab me with a mind altering drug while I sleep.

Wait, okay, you definitely have it way worse.
That guy's just a d**k beyond any reason. What the ********.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:35 pm

l-Kriel-l
Hashire Kazemeijin

That guy's just a d**k beyond any reason. What the ******** class="clear">

Tell him "I'll go as long as I can without games, and in turn, you have to do the same with drugs and poker" (Something like that, re-word it to your liking).
Just try to find a book until he snaps.

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:36 pm

l-Kriel-l
Hashire Kazemeijin

We used to get along nicely. We'd always play Yu-gi-oh! (until his deck was stolen in the 2nd Grand Prix fire) along with my stepbro, who's actually cool. But ever since my stepbro moved away, he's just been a spiteful a** towards me.

Edit: @Auron: He's not a druggie. He's a retired army paramedic/schoolteacher who plays poker as much as I play v.games. And he wouldn't agree to that because he "outranks" me in authority. (Which he does, unfortunately)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
l-Kriel-l
Hashire Kazemeijin

We used to get along nicely. We'd always play Yu-gi-oh! (until his deck was stolen in the 2nd Grand Prix fire) along with my stepbro, who's actually cool. But ever since my stepbro moved away, he's just been a spiteful a** towards me.

Edit: @Auron: He's not a druggie. He's a retired army paramedic/schoolteacher who plays poker as much as I play v.games. And he wouldn't agree to that because he "outranks" me in authority. (Which he does, unfortunately)

Right.
Forgot about authority.
Need shankie?

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:53 pm

Aurons_Blade
Hashire Kazemeijin
l-Kriel-l
Hashire Kazemeijin

Right.
Forgot about authority.
Need shankie?

I'm ok. I have my collection of (real) katana hanging around my room. And honestly as much as I'd want to when angry, I couldn't kill another person, especially not him because I couldn't live with myself knowing I'd have hurt Mom by taking the life of her husband. And since I'm 19 and all, I'd really like to avoid getting a**-raped in prison. Plus no v.games in there.

Unless he actually comes at me with that drug. Then all bets are off.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11645 11646 11647 11648 11649 11650 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games