Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Evellynn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:09 pm

eek

i think ian is innocent as welll
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:12 pm

No way, Ian did whatever it is you all say he didn't do. Which is beyond my imagination seeing as I really don't bother to care knowing what it is he supposedly did. I however do find a fond comfort in his cat though. Gotta love Rufus. Who cares about Ian anyhow, he's just a hobo-dressed baffoon who should have been after Moira. She's much prettier than Sasha. But if it's taste we're talking about Meredith is the way to go. She is one hot banker.

Tanakietsu

Evellynn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:15 pm

well then. are there any other npc's you think are hot? lol. how about the hair stylist blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:44 pm

Evellynn
well then. are there any other npc's you think are hot? lol. how about the hair stylist blaugh
*cringe* are you SERIOUS? she's, like, got stuff wrong with her. plus, she's creepy. anyway, you gotta love the BUBBLEHEADEDNESS of our dear Sasha <---sarcasm. i KNEW she was a bubblehead when i first visited gambino outfitters, i just had no idea HOW bubbleheaded. also, there's speculation that either Liam of Crate and Apparel, or Bucho are guilty. someone also suggested the labtech boys got careless and lit the place up.

PFDiva

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:46 pm

Vanessa is not hot, just Meredith and Moira.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:08 pm

Tanakietsu
Vanessa is not hot, just Meredith and Moira.
goog. i didnt think she was. just shecking. lol

peyos a hotty. lol

i think the security guy did it

Evellynn

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:24 pm

I think that the administrators did it and are conspiring against their faithful NPC's, because they want to keep up their good reputation, by letting their creations take the blame, while they sit on their judge's seat and make the final verdict, all the while knowing that they indeed are the truly guilty ones.

Random. confused
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:19 pm

Yoder
I think that the administrators did it and are conspiring against their faithful NPC's, because they want to keep up their good reputation, by letting their creations take the blame, while they sit on their judge's seat and make the final verdict, all the while knowing that they indeed are the truly guilty ones.

Random. confused

But still, Meredith and Moira are pretty hot.

Tanakietsu

hey madeline

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:20 pm

... Meredith is cute. For a bank-teller.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:51 pm

It's the butler. It's ALWAYS the butler. Now... who's the better lawyer:

Phoenix Wright

-or-

Harvey Birdman?

There've been calls for both to replace the defense bot. Personally, I'd go with Birdman, 'cause he's just the superior cartoon attorney.

Saoshyant

Sly Moonfang

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:53 pm

OOH OOH!! HARVEY BIRDMAN!!! I love that show.. I watched it when I was in America. It was hilarious xd
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:55 pm

YES! GO BIRDMAN!

Saoshyant

PFDiva

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:08 am

Saoshyant
YES! GO BIRDMAN!
*facepalms* heaven help me...you mean there are ACTUALLY people who WATCH that brain-rot? *shakes head* your brains, not mine.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:18 am

Tanakietsu
Yoder

Random. confused

But still, Meredith and Moira are pretty hot.

True, I cannot help but agree with you.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:28 pm

Galdrea
Saoshyant
YES! GO BIRDMAN!
*facepalms* heaven help me...you mean there are ACTUALLY people who WATCH that brain-rot? *shakes head* your brains, not mine.

I wholeheartedly agree with you, Galdrea. talk2hand
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games