Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11670 11671 11672 11673 11674 11675 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Well I just pray he DIDN'T get held back a year or two. This way he won't have a chance to mess with Mizu. He's the only threat from my past. There were a few other attempts to kill me back in Elementary and Pre-school, but they never came back to finish me.
Why do people attack you? Is there mercury in the water or something?

On a side note: Hesperia actually has some of the cleanest water on Earth.

@Fish: California.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Well I just pray he DIDN'T get held back a year or two. This way he won't have a chance to mess with Mizu. He's the only threat from my past. There were a few other attempts to kill me back in Elementary and Pre-school, but they never came back to finish me.

No, like I said in the "relationship" discussion a few days back, people just naturally hate me. People I've never met before have come up to me and try to physically beat me. And those who don't either ignore my existence, or assault me verbally. I'm just not very likable apparently.

EDIT: Damn, class is out. Won't have any internet until tomorrow after this.
What the hell do you do to people?

And where the ******** do you live? It's midnight!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Meta_Fish
Hashire Kazemeijin
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin

No, like I said in the "relationship" discussion a few days back, people just naturally hate me. People I've never met before have come up to me and try to physically beat me. And those who don't either ignore my existence, or assault me verbally. I'm just not very likable apparently.

EDIT: Damn, class is out. Won't have any internet until tomorrow after this.
What the hell do you do to people?

And where the ******** do you live? It's midnight!

It's more like what I DON'T do. I was the ghost student who just sat in the corner and didn't speak unless spoken to. And it's 10:30 PM here. ITT Tech evening classes.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
It's more like what I DON'T do. I was the ghost student who just sat in the corner and didn't speak unless spoken to. And it's 10:30 PM here. ITT Tech evening classes.
So the guy was just a psychopath? If people naturally hate you so much you should carry a stun gun, or mace, or aconitum darts (vomiting and asphyxiation nasty stuff)

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Ah.

Have you ever thought of... trying to change so maybe people don't try to kill you constantly? I mean, I'd think that would be pretty high in my priorities. How's ITT tech? I've considered it, but I didn't know if people that went through the program were ever very successful and got into real gaming companies and whatnot.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
So the guy was just a psychopath? If people naturally hate you so much you should carry a stun gun, or mace, or aconitum darts (vomiting and asphyxiation nasty stuff)
Or a shovel, or learn how to bite well, neh? Then again, that is fatal.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Meta_Fish
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Well so is aconitum. Some species of it are known as monkshod and wolfsbane, and those are really nasty. But when it comes to self defense.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Well so is aconitum. Some species of it are known as monkshod and wolfsbane, and those are really nasty. But when it comes to self defense.
I would think you would get in trouble for having something fatal to use as "self defense." It's not like a knife, where it would really be for show, or maybe you wouldn't kill someone, it's really a "you dead or you not dead" scenario. xd

Meta_Fish
Captain

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:54 pm

Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
I would think you would get in trouble for having something fatal to use as "self defense." It's not like a knife, where it would really be for show, or maybe you wouldn't kill someone, it's really a "you dead or you not dead" scenario. xd
Funny story about knives: I have a friend that was expelled after a "random search" when it was found he had three knives and a box of hooka tobacco in his backpack.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Meta_Fish
Small doses take longer to kill. If they get to the hospital fast enough they will live! It isn't like botulin toxin that gets worse when you try to treat it. That is the dead or not dead stuff!

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Funny story about knives: I have a friend that was expelled after a "random search" when it was found he had three knives and a box of hooka tobacco in his backpack.
Heheh.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish
Small doses take longer to kill. If they get to the hospital fast enough they will live! It isn't like botulin toxin that gets worse when you try to treat it. That is the dead or not dead stuff!
Well then, that's okay then.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
SEE FISH! If you are gonna get expelled either way I say you choose the the way that will keep those thugs scared for a while. The only way to get that kind of fear with a knife is to mutilate them.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Owwin
Harusame Mizukishi
SEE FISH! If you are gonna get expelled either way I say you choose the the way that will keep those thugs scared for a while. The only way to get that kind of fear with a knife is to mutilate them.
Or pull a Scarecrow from Batman Begins and get some drugs and a mask that will freak them the ******** out. That would rule.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Meta_Fish
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Heheh.

The best part is he knew he was screwed, so he showed him the pen that had a knife in it too.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11670 11671 11672 11673 11674 11675 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games