Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:34 pm
Lilli stayed still as Klaash fed off her. When he was finished he said,"Lilli, I can't really say what, but something feels different...Not just you and me, just...everthing feels sorta different, you know...?"
Lilli pondered. "I don't know.. I'm just tired, since I haven't gotten any sleep yet. Not since that person was in here. I was trying to keep you safe. Which reminds me, maybe you shouldn't be anywhere alone. Like maybe I should be up with you, sleeping in here. It just seems better than it is now.. I don't like staying in my old room. Brings back bad memories. And I don't feel safe in it. Do you mind if I'm in here? Does it bother you?" She asked.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:42 pm
[[ x3 Lawl.]]

Klaash shook his head, "You can stay here if you want." He rubbed his eyes with the back of one of his hands. "I'm still pretty tired myself, so sleep away."

He moved closer to the wall so there was enough room for Lilli to squeeze in.
[[ D: Sorry for the brain-deadness. ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:55 pm
"Thanks. I'm glad you are." Lilli scooted into his bed. It was warm and comfortable. I'll be asleep in a matter of minutes. Lilli scooted next to him, wrapping her arms lightly around him. "You feel so warm.. it's a nice feeling." Lilli pulled herself against him, her head against his chest. She felt much safer here then on the first floor. "I love you, Klaash." She said, slowly drifting off. I'm sorry Tuesday came, and I kissed him... I love you more. She thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Klara opened her eyes staring at the ceiling. Finally she had calmed down with Ben’s absence. Maybe I should go…Klara thought about Shizue again, she frowned. Maybe I should go see how she’s doing too. I probably wouldn’t be helping at all…but still, I feel bad. I should apologize or something. Klara decided standing up and walking out of Ben’s room leaving it vacant. They weren’t in the hallway. Klara headed for the stairs. When she reached them she saw Shizue sitting at the bottom.
“Shizue!” Klara said walking down the steps. It smelled kind of bad, Klara couldn’t put her finger on what the smell was though. When she was next to Shizue she noticed blood. Something told her it wasn’t hers. “Uh..Shizue..?”

[[I sense Klara's gettin' a beat down! twisted aren't I so nice to put her into it? haha]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Shizue stood up and stumbled. her eyes shot open as she caught herself on the rails. She shook her head numbly as she raced up the stairs, using one hand to keep up her skirt. Her feet carried her to the 4th floor.

"Okay, I just have to find my room" she mumbled as her eyes scanned the doors. She smiled as she saw the familiar number and tapped over to it. Her hand dropped her skirt and fell to the knob.She sighed as it spun and she pushed it open. She winced as she walked in, seeing no one.

She shook her head, ignoring it "I hope Yui met someone real" she muttered as she searched her closet. "I hate skirts" she frowned. And now that Yui isn't here to see me all "pretty" I will be wearing jeans she grinned as she pulled out the jeans that will soon hug her legs securley. They were black and flared at the bottoms.

Shizue slipped off the skirt and into the jeans. She also took out a black tanktop with spaghetti straps. Her fingers untied the corset and watched as it hit the floor. She straightened out the strapless bra she had been wearing. She bent down to pick up the top off of her bed and slipped it on.

She raised her hands, pulling up her long, red hair with it. She combed it through her fingers at she made it look nice, and tied it up with the elastic that was lying on her wrist. She smiled as she looked in the mirror.

She let herself fall back and smiled as she hit the bed. She snapped her black high heels back on her feet and layed back, as she closed her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:02 pm
[[ confused she lefted....should I delete that last one and pretend Klara didn't leave the room?]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:03 pm
((Whoops. We like, posted at the same exact moment xD. Anyway, let's just say Shizue went to go change and then went back down to sit on the staires. m'k?))

Shizue turned her head to see Klara. Goddamnit. "Um, yeah?" she asked, trying to control her voice. She noticed Klara's change, she obviosuly smelled the blood. Damn, I'm still hungry. she thought, lookign up at Klara thoughtfully but stopped No. Your not a savage like that. Or am I? Her eyes darted to the floor as she thought up the possibilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:08 pm
Klaash smiled, despite his eyes being closed and held her back. His head hit the pillow and in his mind he thought, See you in the morning, love.

[[ DX MY BRAIN SUSPLODED!]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:12 pm
Klara shook the eerie feeling away. “Uh…I was just…I came to see if you were ok…” Klara mumbled feeling incredibly awkward. If she could though, she wanted to repair the damage she had done to their new friendship. Don’t think Klara didn’t think of the irony. She realized how similar it was to Lilli’s and her own story. It made Klara feel even worse about it, Shizue being Klara in this situation and Ben being Klaash. “I’m sorry.” She apologized. “Ben told me you liked him…” She explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:14 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Klaash smiled, despite his eyes being closed and held her back. His head hit the pillow and in his mind he thought, See you in the morning, love.

[[ DX MY BRAIN SUSPLODED!]]

((OMG! NO NOT ABBY'S BRAIN! xD))  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:15 pm
Ben and Janette walked back into the manor. Janette smiled and before walking off said, "Thanks, that was fun. Talk to you sometime?" She asked, "As friends? I don't really wanna go further with any guys as of now.." Janette added. "Ben nodded "Sure, sounds good. See you." Ben said, he climbed the 2 sets of stairs up to him room. "Klara?" He asked, walking inside. I guess she got bored of waiting.. oh well.. I'll change first. Then go find her. He thought as he walked to his armoire. He pulled out a pair of black tight jeans. He stripped his bloody clothes and put them in the basket next to the dresser. He remembered he'd kicked in the side. Oops. Oh yeah.. He pulled on a bright red shirt, it didn't have long sleeves. Oh well.. Klara already knows about the scarsm so why should I care if other people see them? Yeah.. He pulled his black shoes back on. [They're somewhat similiar to converse. biggrin ]
Ben closed the armoire and walked out into the hall. Wonder where she is... Probably talking to Shizue, judging that she feels nervous. I hope they don't kill eachother...Oh geez I should hurry.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:22 pm
Tuesday heard Lilli's thoughts.
'I'm sorry Tuesday came, and I kissed him... I love you more.' And tears budded in his eyes.
He swallowed them along with all of his love for Lilli. He breathed heavily trying to keep himself from breaking down even though he just ate. His other side was coming out. His hair changed white again as well as his skin.
Tuesday clutched the sides of his head.
HOW MANY TIMES DOES SHE HAVE TO LEAVE YOU FOR YOU TO GET IT STRAIGHT?! SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU. SO ******** PATHETIC. LOOK AT YOURSELF. CAN'T CONTROL HALF OF THE THINGS YOU DO. YOU KILL FOR ENJOYMENT. ******** MONSTER. NO WONDER SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU. A voice shouted in his head over and over.

Tuesday stood up. <******** IT! ******** EVERYTHING! I DON'T NEED YOUR s**t." He shouted as loud as he could. It was probably heard all over the manor.
He rushed over to his bed and crouched down. The black box was cold when he grabbed it. Slowly he pulled it out from under the bed then sat back on the floor. Tuesday opened the box and there almost like it was calling him was a gun. It had silver bullets.

He stared at it like a savior.
"Please make it all stop. I can't stand it anymore." He spoke to the gun. Tuesday stood up and grabbed the gun from the box then threw the box across the room. It made a Thud as it his the floor.
"I CAN'T ******** STAND IT ANYMORE!!" He yelled again and put the gun up to his temple. He cocked it.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:33 pm
She rose to her feet. "I'm fine" she answered, faking a smile. She heard her say "Ben told me you liked him". It echoed in her mind for a second then she snapped out of it. Get the ******** out of there, Shizue! she heard part of her mind scream No the other snarled Rip her to shreds already!

Shizue continued to weigh the options. She silenced the screaming, and even her own thoughts. Her mind twisted into a smirk but it soon faded as she dropped back into reality. "He did" she said, her voice sliced like a blade, plus the added poison trailing behind it. She faked another smile. "I see"

"You know... I liked what ever little friendship we did have. And I'm sorry I am like this" she said sadly, "But, I promised myself, I wouldn't lose another person I love." her vocie was like ice "That has happened way to much for me." She pushed Klara back, too much tension made it hard for her to keep the push to a rough nudge "I'm not giving up. Not anymore. I will fight you if i have too" she said, her voice coming alive.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:38 pm
[[ O_O HOLY POO, ORI~~!!]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:45 pm
[I AGREE WITH ABBY. >_< I was like aw dang... what can I do? Lilli's asleep... and she wouldn't help much anyway... xd
++HAHAHA!!! KLARA AND SHIZUE FIGHT~! Muahaha! Ben will be so pissed when he gets up there! twisted ]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games