Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:43 am
(The logical, programmer part of me says no, but the small creative part of me wants him to...Let's just say yes...)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:51 am
((Let's compromise! InuYasha only sees Byakuya as a blur like Chad saw the hollows when he was protecting the canary. I have read Bleach. biggrin ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:53 am
(Deal!)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:59 am
InuYasha was confused. There was a blur there, he could see the distortion, but he couldn't actually see anybody were the blur was. He leaned over towards Kagome. "Hey Kagome, what's that blur there?" he asked pointing to where it was.
Kagome looked from Byakuya to InuYasha. "What do you mean by 'blur'? I see a person."
InuYasha looked at Kagome. "What the ******** are you talking about?! There's only a blur there!"
Kagome sighed. "Sit."
InuYasha fell into the ground.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:13 am
Shirou and Saber came up next to Kagome and Inuyasha. "I see a blur as well," said Shirou. "I don't think Inuyasha's lying."

"I don't see a blur," Saber replied, "but I do see a man. He gives off the air of a noble..."

(Just a little reminder for Conn when he gets back on to check my last post on the previous page...)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:37 am
((Changed my post...well technically deleted and reposted...but ah well u get the picture...since chiaki and Maron can se angels which USUALLY no one else can...I'd assume they could see Byakuya))

Jeanne looked from Byakuya to Rem to Tsuzuki. "Exactly how many different types of Shinigami are there...and how many does it take to take out one person?" she asked exasperated.

Rem stared at Byakuya for a moment. So much for Light's revenge plan she thought  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:40 am
Light's arms crossed behind his back from the spell and he looked behind him with an expression of shock. "Wh-what are you doing to me?! Let me go before I kill you along with every other baka in Tokyo!!!" he struggled against the spell and snarled at Byakuya.
Goku watched as Light was forced to put his hands behind his back. Goku walked to Byakuya and said "We appreciate your help Mr...Shinigami...But would you mind telling us your name?...Just incase we have other spiritual problems like Light over there..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:32 pm
"See Kagome! So what the hell did you sit me for?!" InuYasha groaned getting up.
"You need to watch your mouth." she said simply. But she wondered why she could see the guy perfectly fine, when other people only saw a blur. . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:27 pm
"Watch your words, mongrel," Byakuya said threateningly, "or I'll make your death much slower..." He turned to Goku. "I am Byakuya Kuchiki, Captain of 6th Division. I have been assigned to deal with the various problems taking place here in this city. Light Yagami has already been judged by Central 46 and the order has been passed that he be immediately executed."

He returned his cold glare to Light again. "Are you ready. I'll give you a couple more moments to repent before reducing you to nothing."

(Planning to use Black Coffin on Light. That, or his shikai...)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:24 pm
Light began to laugh again and said "One of the many upsides of being undead...Is the ability to dissappear!" right away he seemed to turn into smoke.
Goku looked dissapointed when Light escaped and said "Awww...We were all so close too...Any idea where he may've gotten off to, Byakuya san?"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:16 pm
InuYasha's ears went down as he stared at the spot where Light dissapeared.
Kagome had paled and stepped forward a bit. "Please tell me he doesn't have the Death Note." she said looking at L.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:17 pm
Byakuya merely continued glaring at the spot where Light had once stood. "Not even a trace of reiatsu (spiritual pressure). A clever little thing. On top of that he does not possess the Inga no Kusari (Chain of Fate) on his chest. I should have killed him right away."

He turned to face the group. "Under normal circumstances I would wipe all of your memories concerning the individual named Light Yagami."

Saber looked at Byakuya with shock. "Wipe our memories?" Shirou looked at her, completely confused.  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:42 pm
L checked himself and said "I fear he'd gotten it in the fight."
Goku looked shocked at Byakuya "What? No way! Thats unfair!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:21 pm
InuYasha growled. "Damnit." he sheathed the Tetsuiga and looked over at Kagome.
Kagome had paled further. 'I really hope that the spell that kept Light's hands behind his back holds up.' she thought. "E-excuse me." she stuttered out heading over to Byakuya. "How long does that spell hold up?" she asked him.
InuYasha followed her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games