Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iZann generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:47 am

((Ok I got it to work--trying it here
1-6 lives right?))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:50 am

(( my random number does not count it is zann that is supposed to do it and he rolled 4. HE LIVES!!!!! OK 1 down 4 to go))

((Well i kinda tried to make it obvious...well the pm and the random no to curses on the next post pres the post action if it tells you invalid url just post it and it will tell you to post it again and the random number will work.))

Zeramaru quickly backed away.
"Zann I hope you live" Zeramaru said this then made a bunch of seals
"Kaze Meisai no Jutsu (wind camouflage technique " Zeramaru did this at the same time removed the genjutsu

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:52 am

((Yep tried it--woohoo I lived XD
Nah actually I was suspecting it already...all the sudden questions made it obvious))

Zann was motionless on the ground, facing the sky with his eyes closed. Suddenly a dark purple chakra erupted around him, engulfing himself in the dark, evil chakra. He had passed out...but he had miraculously survived.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:56 am

Zeramaru quickly headed for the gates. Thanks to his jutsu he is as transparent as the wind but there is a gust of wind where ever he goes.
"He will seek a cure or more power and using him i will get the tailed beasts" Zeramaru said laughing then became silent as he headed out.

((Zann you will now help meh destroy well... umm what should i destroy.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:02 am

((TIME FOR SOME SERIOUS BUTT KICKING MAN!!!
Darn now I need an idea for the level 2 curse seal...hmm what should I transform as XD))

Slowly Zann opened his eyes. No one could see them, as they were hidden by the shadows. But he was way different from before. There was such a massive killing intent around him that it was not like him at all. The purple chakra flared madly around him, engulfing him in its darkness and evilness. The left side of his body was covered in raging flame markings, and the whites of his eyes had turned black, his pupils dark blue. Zann slowly got up, and began to walk out of the cafe. The power...I can feel it!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:42 am

futashi appeared just in time to stop zann. "zann, stop what happen!" he told him. he was still burned from kit's fight. he then saw the massive purple chakra around him. "my god....dont tell me the curse holder got to you?" he said, panicking.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:46 am

"Yeah, he did. And what of it?" Zann asked in a dangerously low tone. His hands were in his pockets, and his eyes were hidden. The purple chakra flared around him even more wildly as he spoke. its range covering the whole restaurant. The markings on his body were still in the colour of flames, slowly spreading throughout his whole body. Zann began to walk across to Futashi slowly, but steadily.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:48 am

futashi laia his hands on his shoulders."zann! this power is to much to handle! we need to take you to someone to take this seal off!" he said to him, trying to get it threw his head. he was wide open for a fatal attack.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:52 am

"No power is too much to handle...are you underestimating me?" Zann asked in a dangerously low tone. Moving like chained lightning, Zann suddenly moved behind Futashi, his hand open for a chop to the back of his neck to knock him out. "No power is too great, remember that."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:54 am

futashi was shock that he could move so fast. as he ws about to turn, zann strike him on the neck, and was falling in the air. he manage to say his last words before he was knock out. "zann.....why....?" he said, and fell to the floor, as he then close his eyes.

(........)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:59 am

((Emo me XD))

"Because, Futashi...power is everything." Zann answered as he stepped over Futashi's motionless body and out of the cafe. By now the seal had spread through his whole body, making him more sinister. He stepped out, spread his bat-like wings, and flew away through the sky. But not before he whispered the words,
"Forgive me, Futashi." As if they came from his true self, not the one controlled by the curse seal.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:01 pm

Kit enterd the ally thet lead into the cafe to find Futashi and Zann. seeing the events that transpired he used some speed to rush to Futashi's side. "Hey bro. Let me know your alive. Say something."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:04 pm

futashiw as alive but took a fatal blow to his neck. he was still knock out and wont wake up till who knows when. in his dreams, he was infront of the cage of the nibi. the nibi look down at futashi smirking.

"so...it seems that your friend has turn now. what will you do? kill him or save him? it is up to you." she said, growling.

futashi nodded to her, but did not know what to do. it was kill or be killed. he had to act fast. he is anbu as well. so i guess training will have to come first.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games