Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:21 pm

after a short break, futashi was up and active. he then made three hand signs, making a chidori in his hand. he then charge at another tree and cut it in half. he then jump back. "i feel alittle lighter now." he said, smirking.

7/25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:33 pm

futashi look at another tree and glared at it. he then made three more hand signs and made another chidori in the palm of his hand. he then thrust his hand into the tree and cut it in half. then the bottom og the tree exploded. "got to keep going!" he said

8/25

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:49 pm

futashi was getting annoyed how this would take so long, but he would do it to get stronger. he then made three more hand signs and made the chidori again. the power was alittle bit stronger then before. he then thrust it into another tree, and cut it in half and the bottom was gone.. futashi was sweating now.

9/25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Rahenno appears in a tree and watches futashi practice hus chidori at leasts he getting the jutsu down fairly well Rahenno thought as he continued to watch futashi.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:10 pm

futashi was looking at the ground, alittle dizzy. he then snap out of it and glared at another tree. he then made three more hand signs and made another chidori. this time. the chirping and lighting was louder and lighting was going everywhere around 4 yards. he then charge at a tree and thrust it. the tree was cut in half before the chidori hit it and exploded another tree behind it. futashi was huffing alittle bit. "wow....that was something." he said.

10/25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:16 pm

futashi was huffing alittle bit, but stop. he then made three hand signs and yet another, bigger chidori was made. the chirping was twice as loud then normal. eh then charge at another tree and cut one in half and exploded another. he was huffing now.

11/25

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:22 pm

after a break. he got up and dusted him self off. he then yawn and he rub his eye like a little child. he then walk to another treee and did three hand signs. he made another large chidori and thrust his hand to one tree, making it fall and cut another in half. "i am oh most there. just alittle bit more." he said, grinding his teeth.

12/25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:28 pm

Zann saw that Cherry had mastered the 3rd jutsu, so he formed some handseals again.
"Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)"
A large gust of wind formed in front of Zann and burst straight at a tree in front of him, knocking back its branches and most of its leaves were blown away.
"This jutsu uses quite a bit of chakra, and is a defensive jutsu."

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:33 pm

futashi was sweating. he then eat a chakra pill and alot of his chakra came back. he then made three more hand signs and made yet another chidori alittle bigger and alittle stronger. mhe then charge at another two trees and cut both in half. he then smirk. "my training seems to be going well." he said, smiling.

13/25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:36 pm

((Cherry's not here, I'm going to practice rasenegan))

Zann tried the rasenegan for the 5th time, and a ball of swirling chakra gathered in his hand, glowing brighter blue than before. He slammed his hand into a boulder, and almost broke it, but not quite. He looked over to Futashi. his chidori seems to be quite strong...

5/25 (I'm going to do 25 too xd sorry if I'm copying you, I just don't want to do it 30 times...)

Zann gripped his right arm with his left and gathered spiraling chakra in his hand. The rasenegan almost fit his whole palm, but not quite. He slammed it against the same boulder, splitting it into 4 pieces.

6/25

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:43 pm

futashi was sighing. "i wish there is a better way to master this." he said. eh then made the three hand signs and the chidori pop out of his hand. he then thrust it in to two trees and where cut in half. on of them exploded the top part of the 2nd tree.

14/25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:48 pm

futashi was sweating alittle bit. he then look at zann and smirk. "he can get better. he is as strong as me." he then made the hand signs and the chidori was sparking. lighting was everywhere around futashi. he then charge at a boulder and made a huge whole, taking half the boulder out, leaving a clean cut. "wow. my training is going to well." he said, shock of what he did.

15/25

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:15 pm

futashi sighed and was huffing alittle bit but stop. he then made more hand signs and started to making the chidori. he then ran to another boulder and made a very huge whole in the boulder. and you see the hole threw it.

16/25

futashi made another three hand signs and yet again another chidori was made. his arm was shaking and mostly alittle bit burned. he then thrust it into another boulder and made a huge whole in it. he was huffing alittle bit.

17/25

futashi did not stop. he continued his training and made more hand signs he then made another chidori, bigger and stronger. he then thrust it into another boulder and the whole was bigger then before. he was veyr tired but did not stop.

18/25

futashi was getting annoyed again. "alittle bit more will do it." he said, sweating alot. he then made three more hand signs and yet another ball of lighting was made. eh then charge at that boulder and made the same whole as before. he then was huffing and panting. "damn.....still need....more...." he said

19/25

futahsi was not going to stop here. he made more hand signs and more lighting came out of his hand. his chakra was in a rush, trying to get threw his hand. he then charge at another boulder and destroyed the top part of the boulder was gone. there was a circular on the half bottom part of it.

20/25

(i really want to get this done.........)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:18 pm

Cherry stomps up, really aggervated. She walks up to Zann in her pajama pants and tank top. "Sorry about the wait Zann just some BUTTCRACK, not going to say any names, KIYOSHI HYUGA goes and scares me to death but anyways, I'm here now."

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:23 pm

*brile arrives at the training grounds still snickering a little about what happened at the dorms and then struggles not to burst out in laughter when he sees how angry she still so he then went to a stump not too far behind zann and then sat down and continued the struggle not to laugh*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games