Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:48 am
From afar, a scream was heard and a new red light had erupted where Alcina and Hayato were. Did Alcina awaken a new stranger? He pondered. His face turned into a serious expression when he realized that the only time those happened was when they were in serious danger. Oddly enough, Sui and Taffy were walking back towards the spot. But what to do, he wondered, naturally at a time like this, someone would be need of healing. But what about Taffy? Who can look after her?

"Oh... I see." Kisuna replied softly. There were many possibilities of what he could've been. He sighed and put his hands in his pockets. There was too much to think about and it hurt his head.

From down the line, he saw a teal-haired man, "... Sui? Is that you?"

The merman grinned at the sight of Kisuna and Midori. "Hey, nice to see you two back." He picked up Taffy and gave her to Kisuna, "Kisuna, I need you to look after Taffy." It was a bit of a fortunate thing that Kisuna had lost his memories for the time-being. Without him knowing how to fight, it would be easier for his to accept watching... which was not like Kisuna at all. But it had to do.

He then turned to Midori, "Midori, I need you to come with me. Alcina and Hayato might be in danger. Don't forget to be careful, k?"

Kisuna nodded and took Taffy in his hands. He didn't ask questions and Sui looked extremely tense as he watched Midori and Sui return to the spot. He couldn't help but feel useless. After all, what powers did he have? He carried a sword, right? Kisuna frowned, knowing that he couldn't remember how to fight or use magic. He sighed once more and looked at Taffy.

"Hey Taffy-chan..." He smiled, "Do you remember what I was like?"

Sui rushed to the place and towards Alcina, who had been painfully stabbed in the stomach. Before Natsu can move her, he quickly dashed to her side and began his healing, hoping that Alcina wasn't dead just yet.

"It's all right Natsu. I can take care of Alcina here."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:03 am
Startled, Natsu had almost attacked Sui with her talons but she had stopped herself just in time. She was afraid; afraid for Hayato, afraid for her own life. She had never thought that Akira was as powerful as she stood in front of her. "Hayato-sama...he..." she looked at Hayato, who was now clashing swords with Akira. His sword was ablaze, and with each swing the fire left a trail after the blades. "She..." Natsu looked at Alcina, who Sui was now healing.

((mahaha...she sounds so pathetic. well anyway I'm going to get her to focus on the next postie.))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:28 pm
"Kisuna-nii-chan was very warm to sleep against." Which was, above all else, what truely mattered to Taffy. "Isn't Kisuna-nii-chan going to go fight too?"

((Alcina is still going to be unconscious for a while, lol...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:14 pm
(( Poor Alcina...))

Midori sighed. Usually she's make some kind of snarky remark or ignore him. Now... Her stomache's knot tightened again. Her green eyes scanned over the flowers before she blinked.

"... Sui? Is that you?"

Quickly she'd rub her eyes to get rid of any left over dry tears, hoping to some higher power she didn't look a wreck. Worse off, she had an odd churn in her stomache to a new worry. Was Sui still angry at her?

That changed when Taffy was passed off. Again, she would usually fight against Taffy being handed off, however it was sinking in. If he was handing her off, what was going on?

"Midori, I need you to come with me. Alcina and Hayato might be in danger. Don't forget to be careful, k?"

Her mouth 'o'd before her eyes widened. "Danger!? Alcina-'neechan is in danger!?"

All other worry was swept away, a fire burning brightly in her eyes. Her hands clenched as she nodded. Quickly she'd follow him, glancing back at Kisuna before dissapiering. It seemed a bit unfair for him to be there alone with Taffy, but it would be safer.

Once she got there. Oh the anger that made her cheeks flush. Sui had ran to Alcina, whom, she noticed was not in the best condition. Her feet carried her between the fray and Sui, Natsu, and Alcina. Being young, she wasn't sure if she should jump on in to help a rather... new Hayato or guard Sui till he was finished healing. The fact that one of the Wolf Kizoku's arm hung limply was making her teetering towards him.

((>_> I'm assuming however Hayato will fight Akira alone? Or does anyone have any idea how this fight will go?))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:18 pm
Kisuna fell silent and didn't reply to the little girl. From afar, he can see the effects of the fighting: screams, clanging of weapons and smoke. "Well Taffy-chan," He said, "if I fight, who will protect you?" He wondered what the little girl thought about fighting. She seemed to be fine with it, which was strange for him. He stared at the smoke, which reminded him of a stormy night's thick, grey clouds....

"Come on, let's get that damn stone and get it over with"....
"You're not getting the thunder stone. It doesn't belong to you!"....
"Kisa! Kisa!"....

Kisuna winced. His head started to hurt again.
He took a deep breath and turned away, averting the smoke, hoping Taffy didn't notice.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:00 pm
Taffy tilted her head to the side, wondering what was wrong with Kisuna-nii-chan. That was when she started to smell the smoke and began to tremble violently. "T-Taffy doesn't l-like f-f-fires."

((You can join in with Hayato. I have the feeling he'll need some help. xd Defeating the Mazoku takes team work after all! rofl ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Lessien Oronra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:16 pm
MemoryDragon
Alcina was furious. She began a flurry of attacks, cutting at Akira's shoulders.

Bran thought of how nice that would be, to just wander the world and not care about anything else. But Akira... He would have liked Akira to come with him.

The mazoku became so deep in thought that he forgot of Lessien's existance. To just follow the wind... But the wind always lead him back again.

Lessien noticed the distant, sad look that came upon Bran's face. Frowning, she approached him.

"Hey," she said gently. "You seem to be a little...distracted. Is there anything I can do to help?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:24 pm
Bran was slightly startled at the girl's kindness. Briefly, he wondered if he should just pass it off as nothing but... The mazoku ended up honouring her kindness with honesty. "I have two sides I'm supposed to belong to, but I can only belong to one." Again, it was hard not to look back at the body, but he managed by staring at the moon's reflection in the lake. "One side has my family and the love of my life... and the other my conscience," Bran ended sardonically.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Lessien Oronra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:47 pm
MemoryDragon
Bran was slightly startled at the girl's kindness. Briefly, he wondered if he should just pass it off as nothing but... The mazoku ended up honouring her kindness with honesty. "I have two sides I'm supposed to belong to, but I can only belong to one." Again, it was hard not to look back at the body, but he managed by staring at the moon's reflection in the lake. "One side has my family and the love of my life... and the other my conscience," Bran ended sardonically.

Lessien winced at Bran's situation. It was never easy to be torn between two things, especially when love, duty, and honor were involved.

"Well," she said. "That sounds pretty tough. But let me ask you; is you're family and love worth losing your conscience? Would following your duty and heart be worth hating yourself for the rest of your life?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:52 pm
Bran laughed. It was a wild and desperate sound, golden eyes flashing in the moonlight. "I think it'd end up the same either way. It's a lose-lose situation if you ask me." He tossed his head in the direction of the body, white-ish blond hair falling into his eyes. "Besides, you can't exactly fight genetics. That's what I'm supposed to be like."

Bran was dangerously close to losing it completely at the moment, but he didn't care at all. He almost hoped that he was frighting this strange girl who wanted to lecture him.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Lessien Oronra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:59 pm
Lessien was not scared by Bran's reaction. In fact, it made her want to help him. Nobody who laughed at such a serious matter unless they were completely hopeless. Placing a hand on his shoulder, she knelt down beside him.

"Well, how about I make you a deal, Bran," she said, her voice completely serious. "I'm not sure how to solve you're situation, but I vow to help and support you in whatever you decide to do..."

She glanced over at the body, then back at him, her eyes hard with determination.

"No matter how horrifying your choice may be..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:06 pm
The mazoku felt his eyes widen. Lessien's touch on his shoulder burned through him as he stammered, "W-why? I'm a completely stranger to you... I could kill you right now and not think twice about it. It'd be easy for me, no matter how hard you fight it. So why..." Bran almost pulled away from the fox-kizoku, but was rooted to his spot by some feeling of recognition. This was... This was what Alcina had told him.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Lessien Oronra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:11 pm
Lessien smiled in response as she held his eyes.

"A few reasons," she said. "First of which, I have a feeling that if you wanted to kill me, I would already be dead. Second, you have a sense of...adventure...around you, and that is something which interests me greatly. I am tired of wandering aimlessly, it is quite a boring occupation...most of the time. So what do you say, Bran? Will you accept my vow?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:50 pm
Personally, Bran would have said she was crazy. And that he was just as crazy for even considering her proposal. He would not only have to consider himself, but her now, if he accepted. It was ridiculous...

He broke Lessien's gaze and looked out at the mirror of the moon wavering in the water. That was how he felt right now, with no real shape or purpose.

"Bran, why don't you come with me? You're not bad... I can feel it. Come with me, please..."

Surprisingly enough, Alcina reminded him of the moon. Constantly changing, and for the better... He nodded to Lessien, barely able to make the movement and not trusting his voice at all.

He still wouldn't meet her gaze however. There was something he had to do first... He had to find Akira. After a few moments, he finally felt able to use his voice again. "Start making your way to the capital then. I'll meet up with you there, along with a couple other people you might find interesting. There's something I have to do first though..." Or rather, someone he had to see.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Lessien Oronra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:59 pm
Lessien smiled, glad to finally have something to do.

"If that is how you think I can help you best," she said with a smile. She then pulled something off her finger, and pressed it into his hand. It was a ring that had the symbol of the head of the fox-kizoku clan on it.

"This is a symbol of my vow," she told him, winking slightly. "I'll be seeing you in the capital then, Bran."

With that final word, she melded into the shadows and began her journey to the capital, smiling the entire way.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games