Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:12 am
Zeno looks up and notices someone there. Under normal circumstances, he would have tried to attack, but today was different. He was supposed to finally meet his squad. Or some of it at least. "Is she a teammate? No, she has a higher chakra level," Zeno refers to sensing her chakra. "She must be my sensei." Zeno walks up and gives her a friendly smile. "Are you my sensei?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:16 am
"oh hey...i saw you at the academy...zeno isnt it? i am neko and yes i am your squad sensei, i hope you like the place...well euh sit down...i firs tneed to talk to you"  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:20 am
Zeno nods and takes a seat next to his sensei. 'What's wrong with me? Before I became a genin, I would jump into battle not even knowing if they were there to fight, and now, I'm obeying every order exactly? Kiyoshi sensei must have trained me too hard on that one technique. Oh well, better listen to what she has to say...'.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:24 am
"now tell me a few things about yourself... why you are a shinobi, do you have a clan or a bloodline? and what elements do you perfere? lighting, fire, wind, water, earth...?"  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:32 am
Zeno nods in approval. "Well, my name is Zeno Akurichii.My reason for being a shinobii, is to avvenge my father, by destroying Orochimaru. Orochimaru had captured my mother, and sent a message saying that he would trade her back safely if he could have...my dad. My father had an enormously large amount of chakra in him. Not as big as a Tailed-Demon or anything like that. He wanted to use my dad's body as an eternal host, so I want to become strong enough to either rescue;if he's still alive; or avenge; if Orochimaru did the unthinkable. And, I have no bloodline, and no clan. I just have my mother...Anyway. I prefer lightning and wind. And that's about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:44 am
"yare yare... you need to get a bloodline once but is not needed, and my elements are lightning and fire... yare yare... you will also need zann to teach you wind, but i will keep you in the squad for lightning jutsus first"

(brb)  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:47 am
(Uh De-vau, there is no Orochimaru or anyone from the naruto series. this takes place like 100 years after the show.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:49 am
(okay)
"When I was taking my test to become a genin with kiyoshi sensei, zann showed up and promised whenever i need help on my wind attacks, he'd help. I think we developed a kind of friendship. I wasn't sure what to do, so I just reached out for a handshake and he met me halfway there and told me that."  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:50 am
bb3000ae
(Uh De-vau, there is no Orochimaru or anyone from the naruto series. this takes place like 100 years after the show.)

(my bad i read the story...just not all of it lol. k whoever the villian is here, if there is one.lol. razz )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:53 am
(Not really, we dnt have a main villian or anything)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:55 am
(uhhhh.....well i dont know then? confused Whats my reason for being a ninja now? Hahaha. neutral ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:05 am
there is always someone like akatsuki or sound village)  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:09 am
(well, i guess akatsuki cause you never now where they are apparently)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:29 am
"oh well i guess waiting on the other is going to waste our training time dont you think?"  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:05 am
"I suppose, yea, it will.Let's get started now!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games