Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:47 am
'It would be better to go in person, does Nightstar need to go as well or will you go alone ?' Robin asked hoping she said she did, he was yearnig for adventure and couldn't bare be away from his newborn doaughter either, besides it would give them a chance to be on thier own for a while and get to know each over in thier new roles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:38 pm
"Well, you got that certainly right. For you can win in any eating contest from what I've seen. As for me I like to keep a good nice and sexy figure. All for you my love," said Fox with another teasing voice and smile towards him.

"Hm, alright. We'll go in person to tameran with you and Nightstar along," said Starfire with a smile. "Though I wonder what Galthore would think since you got me pregnet and that were not married too," said Starfire. That was the only thing she was scared/worried about.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:06 am
'If you say so, come on let me show how I do it, I bet theirs some pie in that awfully big fridge of yours, and I beat it's just begging for someone to eat it all up for them while he shows off in front of everybody to prove thiers one he can do which can repulse people and impress them at the same time ?' Arachnid panted regretting not stopping half way through his speech.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:25 am
'Maybe we should get married before we go ?, it'll take a while for everyone to get the T-ship ready with Cyborg at Titans east, plus it could be a double wedding with Arachnid and Fox' Robin suggested, he didn't wish to get Starfire in trouble by not following tradition which could cause trouble for them. Though he was wishing now he'd proposed in the more conventional sense.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:38 pm
Fox giggled and walked in the house. She than see's the two love birds Gemini and Draco eating pie. "Oh, I think that was the pie and hello love birds," said Fox.

Gemini than whipped the whip cream off her face with a smile. she than saw Fox there and heard what she said. She smiled and said as her cheeks were turning pink, "Heheh, hay Foxy."

Starfire heard what he said and eyes went in shock. She heard the word wedding and marriage for them both come out. So she looked at him and asked in a cute voice, "What are you saying?" She was hoping what she thought she heard from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:31 am
'Hey stop eating it all, at team leader Gemini I think you should hand the rest of the pie over to your team mates since you seem to have gone crazy on it's fine looking filling, so I say you and Draco go and burn a sweet and kick of some calories' Arachnid mused strecthing himself getting ready to dig in to the wonderfully well crafted deseret which had been rvaged sleifhsly by Gemini and Draco.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:48 am
'I'm saying....will you marry me ?' Robin crocuhed on one knee, he would to keep some of the tradition alive, though he didn't have a ring but he could soon correct that. He couldn't bare to get her in trouble because of something so trivial. He was going to correct that right now, he wouldn't let the bearer of his child suver for his mistakes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:55 pm
Gemini looked to Arachnid with a look. "Hm," as she glared at him. She than relaxed and said, "Well, I think your the one who needs to blow off those calories more than me. I'm damn skinny since I hardly eat anymore. On the other hand you gained a little." She had a smirk on her face. "And don't worry your pants off there's other kind of pies in the fridge. This one was one that Draco and I are eating so choose another," she said.

"Yes, ma'm," said Fox. She always listened to her leader at times. Specially when she needs to. So Fox opened the fridge and said, "She's right. There's this other pie. Oh, yum my favortie too. It chocolate moose pie. Yum! I love chocolate. Eee," squeeled Fox in happiness.

Starfire looked in shock at Robin as he was on his knees now. He even asked her that special question. She than smiled happily and said, "Yes. Yes, I will my love." Starfire was so happy on what he asked her just now.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:49 am
'Hey I need to put on the pounds, the last time thier was strong breeze I was almost bowled over, and besides I only put on a little to help with the basic weight training i've been taking' Arachnid went out on the whinny defesnive, he turned to the Fox and shuddered with amazing disgust at chocolate moose, 'Eww come to think of it i'll pass on this one Foxy', a past memory of chocolate moose sprung to mind, it was not all at all pleasant what he was thinking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:26 am
'That's good to hear, could you wacth Nightsra for a while please ?, thier something I need to do first' Robin replied horasely still stunned by his own actions. He needed to get some things ready first before it was all became fully offical, like he needed a ring of some sort. It made things just that more offical.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:45 pm
Fox than closed the fridge and followed Arachnid. "There there my love. I rhink you look fine and fit. And handsome too," she said Fox as she tried to comfort him.

Starfire said with a smile, "Sure." She than looked to her daughter with a smile and was happy. "Looks like your father and I are getting married now my wittle Nightystar," said Starfire in a baby voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:00 pm
Fortuna sat under a tree outside and put a flower necklace she made around her neck.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:07 pm
Leo spotted Fortunna outside and walked over to her. "Hi there,"he said as he sat down next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:19 pm
Fortuna smiled once Leo came over to her. She wore a white tang top, blue jeans, white flat shoes, and her golden blond hair was flowing down to the ground.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:39 am
'Yeah Gemini, just because you can't eat a tangerine in one littke bit' Arachnid's voice was so chidlish and immature any child would have been ashamed to have been the owner of it, he made it worse be rearing his red little toungue by sticking it out. Still he could really go for a tangerine all of the sudden. Plus it was healthy and broke the thoery that all Arachnid ate and talk was junk.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games