Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:32 pm

selena shack her head and laughs"yea that true but you know what you didnt get it right the 1st time ethier and nither did i so but i guess itll be more easier for them because they were bron a vampires already you know "selena smiles " and ways whats the deal with the small human girl where are her partens ?" selena ask consured "haru i get the feeling that there more going on here then meets the eye no?"
selena shake her head "well im going to check up on hethrus and the babies ill be right back ahru " selena gets up and leaves and go up to check on hehtrus and see him cradling that small human child selena smiles" nitemare ??? " selena ask " no where are her parents love ?"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Hethrus sighed and stood up, holding Niara in his arms gently."Dead.." He answered Selena's question quietly.

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:16 pm

selena gaped in shock "who would do such a thing to sucha deffenceless little child human or not !!" selena spoke hustedly but very shocked " and why would they do that unless it was one of our kinda that was just newly truned and didnt know how to controll the blood lust !" selena looks down at the girl " oh hethrus what are we going to do ..... i think the best idea to do is to easer her memories of her human parnets and turn her and become her parnets even tho we have two of our own but she need a mom and dad what do you think hethrus ?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:05 pm

selena sighs and looks at hehtrus "i love you sweet heart " selena walk over closer to the human girl abd brush the hair out of her face " oh poor thing " selena shaakes her head "but what do you think sweet heart about turning her?"

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:31 pm

Niara feels someone touching her face, but she is so into her dream that she doesn't register who's touching her.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:43 pm

Niara's parents put her down to sleep at 9:30 PM. She goes to sleep, but wakes up about 2 1/2 hours later because she smells smoke. "Hmmm. What's that???" "Oh. Mommy and Daddy must have burnt something." she says to herself. She closes her eyes, but opens them a couple of minutes later because the smoke got stronger. She gets up out of her bed, and crawls on the floor towards the doorway. She stops about five feet away from the doorway because she sees flames. "Oh. Mommy and Daddy didn't burn anything!!!!" She goes back towards her bed, and changes into the little turquoise dress that was on her floor with the little black boots. She crawls out of her window onto the tree right next to her window, and climbs down the tree. She walks ten feet away from the house, and turns back to look at the house. She sees the whole half of the house that holds her parents bedroom is encompassed in flames. She starts crying, when all of a sudden she hears the fire trucks. She starts running away from the house, far, far away from the house, the pain, and the memories. She runs for hours when she reaches the woods. She continues running through the woods until....
((Niara's dream/what happened the night of the house fire))

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Hethrus sighed and stopped reading Niara's mind."Don't worry sweetie...I'll be your new daddy.." He whispered quietly.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Niara snuggles closer to Hethrus, while tears are rolling down her cheeks. She whispers again, "I love you, Daddy."

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Hethrus put Niara gently on her bed and pulled the blanket over her gently.He wiped her tears and whispered."Don't worry...I'll be right next door.."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:29 pm

She makes an undecipherable sound in her sleep, probably saying ok, or something like that. She then rolls over, felling safer at that moment more than any other moment in her life.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Niara wakes up at dawn because she is hungry and cold. "Hethrus??? Selena??? Where are you guys???" She starts to get scared because of the fact that the house is so quiet, it's like a ghost town.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:05 am

Niara hides in the corner of the bed with the blankets rapped around her legs. She's holdingher knees up to her chest, and she's resting her head on them. "Am I beingignored again?" she wimpers to herself. She then starts crying because of how scared she is, how much she misses her "real" parents, and missing Hethrus and Selena.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Sitting up in her bed Haru, wakes up from hearing someone crying. Looking at the clock in her room she sighs "Damn, it's only 8:00am" she say's before getting up and walking out into the hallway. Following the crying she finds Niara in her room, walking in she walks over to the girl. "Hey you okay" Haru ask's quietly.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:56 pm

sniffsniff. "Yea, but I'm scared. This house is so quiet, that it's scary!!!." Niara says. "Do you know where Hethrus and Selena are?????" Niara asks while wiping the tears from her face.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:01 pm

"Yes, there in there room sleeping it's still very early they won't wake for another little while, why don't you try and get some sleep" she say's before smilling and un wrapping the blankets that were around her legs. "I'll stay with you if you need it" Haru say's before yawning lightly.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games