Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:28 pm
(Why not let Xiah be teacher? He seems to be at the academy all the time.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:39 pm
((darn i thought drake was back crying ))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:52 pm
((But.. But.. I have a squad that I need to teach, oh darn it!))

"Um, you don't register anywhere... and Xiah, that wasn't a real cigarette," she told them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:04 pm
((If you ask REALLY REALLY NICELY, I MIGHT do it.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:47 pm
(GO AWAY ORION!!! ME NO WNAT TO BE TEACHER TOO!! even though it would be fun twisted )

"....oh it wasn't a real ciggerate," Xiah sighed. He walked over to a window, put his feet on the wall outside and starting walking up to the roof  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:03 pm
Kiba's face went blank as the candy was snatched from his mouth. Pulling his pack of them out he opened the top and knocked another up and took it out of the pack with his mouth. "Ohh ok..." he looked at the young lady with happy squinty eyes...shes cute... he thought to himself before puffing the cady ciggerette once more. "So you my new sempai?" he said hapily, taking the ciggerette out of his mouth and pretend flicking it the "ashes" behind him before speaking again. "So do we simply go inside or are we going straight into training..." Higashi always needed to feel out the people in charge so he knew where and when to push buttons...  

Shimobashira Kiba

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:20 pm
"She is not your new sensei, well she could've if you came earlier," Xiah smiling, "And i know you like her. Oh and she'll be my sensei in my group." Xiah smiled as his head popped into the window  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:05 pm
he crushed his candy ciggette and threw the peices into his mouth. "here my first day and i've already been bad-mouthed by a student and unfortuntely..." he looked up at the woman in front of him...smiled, and then frowned "wont have you as my sensei...will i ever get a damn teacher around here...???" he grunted, scratching his head with dissapointment...looking around while staying in place...hopefullly she or someone would teach him...Even though he let off a rugged, rude, lazy exerior Higashi was actually extremely smart and an eager learner...  

Shimobashira Kiba

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:44 pm
Xiah loocked at him, "Im not a student, I'm a chunin and respect anyone higher rank then you, don't be like I used to be." Xiah turned around and walked to a window. He suddenly jumped out the window  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:59 pm
Naruto_Uzumaki54321
Xiah loocked at him, "Im not a student, I'm a chunin and respect anyone higher rank then you, don't be like I used to be." Xiah turned around and walked to a window. He suddenly jumped out the window

((ok it sounded like you were so dont yell at me about it...u said that she was the teacher of your group...that sounds like to me that your a student...))

"My apologies..." he said calmly turning towards the (now known) Chuunin. "Since your a higher rank could you help me with finding a teacher..." he stared at the man...popping up anothe candy ciggerette into his mouth...puffing a small stream of powdered smoke into the air.  

Shimobashira Kiba

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:34 am
Xiah climced up the window and said, "There is supposed to be a new academy teacher soon." Xiah jumped off the window again  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:28 am
Breathing in the candy smoke he took the ciggerette from his mouth and blew the smoke to the side..."He got off on the wrong foot...the name Nara Higashi. Hows it goin?" he said in a playful tone, extending his hand to shake his.

((sry for the short post but dialouge is somtimes like this... sweatdrop ))  

Shimobashira Kiba

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:38 am
A clone of Xiah came, "Hi, the name is Xiah Hasamoto." Xiah sat down on a desk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:48 am
Higashi sat just stood in the hallway for a moment before moving towards the Chuunin. "So do you know anyone from my clan that is in a Higher up position...? I need to do somthing about these justus..." he pulled out a very large scroll that sat it down on the desk with a huge thud. The seal on was of the Nara clan and the outer wrapping showed mand ornate people with shadows doing their fighting...  

Shimobashira Kiba

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:02 am
Xantos walked into the class to do his occasional check up on the students.
"Well...what's going on here? Nara clan eh? I think there is somebody who is in that clan here but I forget who..."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games