Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:11 pm
Rag looked up at Phi, "Yeah, I'm ready!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:14 pm
"Now, contrate on your charka. Use half your strenght and half your charka to release the fire within you."  

xPhi-Phix

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:17 pm
Rag half concentrated on his chakra and half used his strength to release the fre within him. "Like this?" he asked while beads of sweat gathred on his forehead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:19 pm
"Now tha you found your inner fire, do the handseal for the justu plus balencing the balence of strenght and charka. Then Release the fire and ther should be a clone."  

xPhi-Phix

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:23 pm
Rag went through the handsigns and relesed the fire creating a single ember clone, "I only made one?!" He said, disappointed in himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:32 pm
"Good, now you have to add more charka. But with that more strenght. 5 your goal so I believe you can do it."  

xPhi-Phix

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:42 pm
Rag tried again and added more chakra to the jutsu and also strength to balance them, He created four this time.
"Only one off!" he said while dissmissing the clones and adding a bit more strength and chakra to create five. "I did it!" He yelled happily while dismissing those five clones too.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:44 pm
(( lol I'm doing this and filling out a request for byakugan at the same time))  

Requiem of Remorse

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:41 pm
*claps* "Good job." Phi itch his head. "There one more thing to do in the Chunin exam you have to be ready for." Phi touch his chin." What is the answer to this question. * You are alone, in a dark, cold, house, with a fire place, stove, and a lantern. You only have 1 match. Which do you light first? * remember this is a tricky question. Like all of the other questions."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:03 pm
Rag thought for a second and then said, "It wouldn't matter to me because I could just use Kanton Ichi and light each one with that!"  

Requiem of Remorse

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:27 am
"Correct. I would have light up the match before anything else because I dont have the element Fire. So you pass your training. Take a rest and get ready."

(My school don't have school today because there to much snow outside. Is that awesome or what. AND IM IN WINTER BREAK !!!!!!!)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:12 am
((Haha me too...SNOOOW DAAAAY!!!!! WOOOT!!!))  

Requiem of Remorse

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:37 am
Kruisu came into the leaf villages training ground to learn some last minute jutsu before the next round in the exam. Kurisu picked a target that was in the distance "Lets go, Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu! (Wind Levitation)" a gust of wind came and went under the target, barely lifting it.

(1/3)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:40 am
"Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu" this time the target got of the ground and levitated for a short time, and then dropped.
(2/3)

Focusing more chalkra this time , he was determined to get this jutsu to work propery. "Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu", this time the target easily raised up and maintained levitation.

(3/3) Complete  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:40 pm
In the grounds Senshui stood. He stared up at the sky a single tear running down his right cheek. The tear continued down to his chin then fell to the ground, as it made contact with the land rain poured from the heavens onto his face. He clenched his fist tightly. He hung his head towards the ground."I will surpass you...brother." Senshui slowly spread his feet, his legs more than shoulder width he thrust his right arm down gripping his wrist tightly with his left hand. His eyes reddened with Sharingan as he concentrated his chakra intensely, images of him and his brother flashed through his mind appearing then slowly fading. Tears Streamed down his face mixed in the rain droplets."I must...I must not fail." He forced the words out over his sobs as he squeezed his eyelids together tightly. His tears rolled down his right arm, past his left hand. As the tear slipped through his fingers and into his palm his hand became alit with raiton chakra which surged powerfully. Tears flowed down his face."I am...Senshui Asakura." his voice was silent as the chidori chirped loudly in his hands growing."Prodigy...of the lightning." He slid his right leg behind him planting his foot, his left leg bent before him. With force he cast out his right arm the jutsu singing the grass. His left arm bent to 90 degrees as he raised it over his face for protection."No one...No one, WILL TELL ME OTHERWISE!" He dashed forwards the chidori tearing through the ground. The giant oak was his target...he thrust forward and seemed to vanish appearing behind a boulder that was behind the tree."This is my power." He whipped his arm out and the jutsu vansihed. Behind him the tree was oblibereated, and the boulder crumbled into sand. "I will not ever lose." he said taking his previous position and once more generating the elctrical attack."Watch me brother..." he paused a smile slowly overtaking his sadness."...as I...surpass you." He dashed forward again."Chakra Discharge!" the jutsu flared powerfully. From the sky a blst of elctricity could be seen tearing through the landscape recreating his previous results on a much larger scale. A portion of the forest now lay in ruins as all life had been wiped out in the area. Senshui fell to one knee."I have already done what you could not at genin..." he could not complete his statement as just like his older brother he fell to the ground collapsed. His hand was burnt from the incredible surge of energy. He lay on the ground, his had collapsed on the ground grinning weakly as the rain pounded against his face.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff