Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Outdated Brand

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:10 pm
Giga yum_puddi

Joined Gaia in O5' and quit last year.

Rejoined a couple weeks ago.
A 1337 Booty Grabber ~ Tappin' for hours. && I love making gold.
Profile says it all.

A Gaia veteran returns・・・ HALP?! emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:47 pm

*stares*..............

Call me Gekka...

I'm done

(Y)  

Gothiicca

Naughty Shoujo

SynjrTehWolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:57 am
I AM SUSHI AND AM HERE FOR RANDOM REASONS AND DESERVE BACON:O  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:16 pm
Hi I am Lee,

I am 26..an RN in Philippines...

I spend my time in exchanging...I dont talk much lately unless talk to...

Am zomger but due to the nerf issues I end up learning exchanging...like buying and reselling stuff...

I am currently questing for MILK the cat, Angelic Backwings and nochi/lobo the FUTURE WHITEwolf...I hope it's an mc...

I check guilds sometimes..for announcements and contests...but am not that active though coz I spend most of my time gold digging...it lessens my boredom..and BYM too..  

Leeriel

Questionable Man-Lover

V3niix

Taken Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:20 pm
im v3niix. you can call me v3n v3niix or anything u want as long as i know its a nickname. so i dont ignore you.
play zomg alot.
love squirrels for some odd obsession.
any questions ask away.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image

Hey guys, Uni here. wink
Joined gaia 2008 also..
Im not fond of guilds but this looks cool emotion_c8
thats why thanks to the people who invited me.
Hope we all have fun and get to know more gaians ~<3Uni  

MsUni_2008

Fatcat

11,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Empress of Arcadia

Revered Healer

28,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:35 pm
Hey everyone ^^ I'm AlbertaxRose.
I am seventeen and I have been on gaia for three years but I have only been on this account for one year. I have an incredible boyfriend that I am getting legally gaian married to that I love immensely. I am the secretary of the amazing talented w0nd3r_k. I am addicted to anime and manga and I am dedicated bookworm. I am a huge fan of roleplaying and have been for just over 4 years. Before roleplaying there was fanfiction along with creative writing (which is still going strong). I was born in Canada but I have lived in England for the majority of my life. I am currently at Sixth Form College studying for my Biology, Psychology, and Photography A levels. After college, I have no idea what I want to do. My name is Kaitlyn in real life but please call me either Katy or Rose.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 pm
Hey evuhrybuddy. Mah name is .. Psyche! Just call me by my username Mr-Sharptooth. And I shall make your day random c:  

The Fawk Fairy

Wistful Aera

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:15 pm
Uhhhm, hai guys. redface
My name's Devan. I'm 18, and I love posting nice things, random things, and complimenting people. I think that one of the greatest skills we have as humans is the ability to make others happy.

Buuut, don't get me wrong, I enjoy dark, gory, strange things as well. c: I'm a weirdo, I'll just go ahead and let you know that. emotion_c8

Need to know anything else? Check out my profile or send me a PM!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:28 pm
hi im from south africa  

devi8te32

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

No_Regretsxoxo

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:33 pm
Hi.... I'm x domo-licious x but you can call me Domo.... or Licious.... whatever you prefer. ;3 I like pineapples. and domo-kun. that is all!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:59 pm
yum_tea yum_bacon yum_coldone yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie yum_sausage yum_salmon yum_shrimp yum_strawberrypie yum_tamago yum_donut yum_cupcake yum_burger yum_tuna yum_wasabipie cat_4laugh I AM MIYUKISWEETYPIE!ims super random & im so happy i found a guild for my type of people! yum_puddi yum_strawberry i love video games manga, anime & other stuff....im telling you KEWL stuff!so kewl its not "cool" its "kewl." thats kewl lango spelling it diffrent.instead of using s i use Z!wafflez!yes it makes it look WAY cooler!anyways im in need of friends i only have like...3!lawl =w= yeah so i accecpt random friend request..so hey no need to be shy!add me!:3  

michellefromhell

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

0bviously 0blivious

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:29 am
Hi I'm utau Megami. I'm from the US and I like doughnuts and don't usually read stuff like I should  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:43 pm
Hi there, call me fiend... or whatever you want. The internet is my bane and joy and whatnot.  

thefiend666

LadyGoodberry

7,075 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:42 pm
Hi, I'm G, i've played this game, for a couple years but played it on and off, and i'm currently save (horribly.. O.o) for my dream avi, i can random at times but i'm mostly serious all the time... =/
I like manga, and i'm proud supporter of Shojoai.

Nice to meet you.. O.o

I am also bad at grammar and spelling..

~G.  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games