Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:33 am
Some Might Say...
Drake looked around the academy, trying to decide what to do. Who else might know about the virus? Or crystallis in general? If it truly was his crystallis allowing him to stop the infection, how could he better harness it? Was it just him due to all the experiments performed on him, or could any crystallis owner defy the virus? The questions were relentless, and he didn't even know where to begin finding answers. There was only one place to go, most likely- outside the academy. The hyena man began to walk towards the entrance to the establishment.

[[Hooray for vague questions due to lack of knowledge about the virus and crystallis! xD]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:52 am
Rick walked into another lab with the tray of test tubes. This lab was for DNA research and replication. He started placing the tubes of blood in a machine.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:59 am
((Um, hi, s anyine rping here, like right now?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:02 am
(I'm here. I have Synthic, a human woman who's in the quarantine chambers; and Rick, the main bad guy for the newest guild storyline)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 am
((Im in the forrest... :/ I think I might come here... But wwhere is the actual world map? I never found it ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:10 am
(I've never found the map either lol And I'm Vice Captain. Just start fresh with your character, so you can place her outside the Academy or inside somewhere)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:36 am
((Ok, I'll just edit what I wrote last, and say that she goes to this place instead smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:41 am
(~_^)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:46 am
User ImageThe small girl walked through the forrest, and ended up near a tall building. It looked like a gigantic library or something to her, but she didn't really know, nor care.

She quickly walked closer to the buildiing, examining its design.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:50 am
There were guards protecting the building outside. They spotted a girl wandering over and they instantly took out their crossbows. They waited to see what the girl would do next. They knew better than to think her innocent face meant she wouldn't cause trouble.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:04 am
User ImageAngelina saw the guards, their crossbows pointed at her. She sighed, before sitting down on the ground, and opening the violin case.
It looked as though she was cleaning it or something, untill a moment later, she retrieved a gun, and shot both the guards, a smug little smile on her face.
She put the gun back in the case, closed it, and continued walking, as if nothing had happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:09 am
(You wouldn't have known about this since you're new, but there was a debate a while ago about gun usage in the rp. It was determined that if you have a gun, it should not be too powerful. It's to make it fair to those people who have characters that are not good enough to dodge bullets, like normal human characters. Nothing wrong with your post, just giving you the heads up. That's why the guards had crossbows and such instead, so they are not invincible)

The alarms sounded in the Academy and more guards and a few hunters were called to the scene. This time one of them spoke, "What do you want here little girl?" He asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:16 am
Angelina looked up at the guard who'd spoken. "I was told to find this man." She held up a picture, which she gave to him. "He is supposed to be here." She looked around at all the guards. "I was oredered to terminate everything in my path." The sentance sounded wrong, comming out of her little mouth.
The girl looked around, but she couldn't take on this many men. She sighed, and gave her gun to the guard. "But I guess I'm failing the mission." She looked up at the guard, waiting for his response.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:21 am
Some Might Say...
Drake exited the Academy just as the alarm went off. He looked to see a cluster of guards. "Feh, Dey take all dah fun away." He muttered, wandering to the edge of the group. He saw the little girl and smirked. They got taken by surprise obviously. He wondered just what way the girl had killed the guards whose blood he could smell.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:23 am
The guard took both the picture and the gun from her, "See that this is disposed of," He said to another one, who took the gun and went into the building, "Come with me," He ordered Angelina.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games