Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:08 pm

((yeah...I wouldnt hop in. Stand clear, or do what hanzo said.

....jeez until this is over I cant go anywhere and do wat I wanted to do!!!! jeez this sucks. Hey hanzo where is chunin exams being held? at sand seperately or like u said in the sand of the joint exam?))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:20 pm

(( The cockiest genin ever will never leave! XD ))
Kazuhiko watched the fight with his arms crossed over his chest. He wanted to fight but he was sure that Raiden was probably weaker than the guy fighting now.

Nigai_Namida

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:18 pm

((yes dark, yes i am. its bladed blaugh just waiting for an attack))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:27 pm

katsuro vanished into a sinkhole of darkness and death. arms where sticking out of it as katsuro only smirk and vanished. he knew that the leaf could handle this. raiden and hanzo is here, so he was not needed.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Reiko glanced to the side, watching Katsuro flee. "Coward." she thought.

((lol))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Kazuhiko stood watching the fight. 'This sucks.' He thought as he sheathed his sword and sat on the ground watching them.

Nigai_Namida

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Raiden noticed Katsuro's departure and smirked

I thought he would want to see action, much less take part in it. Oh well...Me, Hanzo, Lady Hokage and Yokai is here so they ought to be fine. Also back up may come like Syn so we're good. But can't help to think why he left...scared maybe or not wanting action

He thought though he knew already

(lmao, looks like hokage gots a whip to punish some evil.....lmao. Some would say sexy others would say oh crap XD. I've been around weird friends at school lol. Curse them lol))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:23 pm

( i fled because there was no point in this fight. he already told me in the pms what he is doing. so i have a plan. and im not being a coward to. lol)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:34 pm

(lmao, looks like hokage gots a whip to punish some evil.....lmao. Some would say sexy others would say oh crap XD. I've been around weird friends at school lol. Curse them lol))

((don't forget people that thinks it sexy and are scared. i'm not naming people ... kazuma *cough* *cough* lol ))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:34 pm

spitfire002
(( The cockiest genin ever will never leave! XD ))
Kazuhiko watched the fight with his arms crossed over his chest. He wanted to fight but he was sure that Raiden was probably weaker than the guy fighting now.
(( Nah. Raiden could take him ))

Dark-Ninja70

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:37 pm

(( Now he doesn't know that considering that they have the Hokage, Yokai, You, Raiden, and to be Syn fighting three guys right? ))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:16 am

spitfire002
(( Now he doesn't know that considering that they have the Hokage, Yokai, You, Raiden, and to be Syn fighting three guys right? ))
(( I believe you worded that wrong because it doesn't make much sense? ))

Dark-Ninja70

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:11 pm

SynysterGatesRules

((don't forget people that thinks it sexy and are scared. i'm not naming people ... kazuma *cough* *cough* lol ))
(( ninja SHUT UP!!!!!even thought that is sorta me..........))

Kazuma woke up "So anyone need some help" he said smiling since he had finally succeded into pushing the genjutsu to the back of his breain and locking it there.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:13 pm

((just waiting for something to happen.))

Reiko shook her head. "No, we are alright for now."

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Suddenly a giant C4 blast goes off underground. Kicking up chunks of earth and making a huge and very dangerous blast for anybody around. Just before the blast happened Menma and Shenma were unsummoned and had poofed away into smoke. Marquis must have left a a giant figurine underground from all his earth swimming he is doing. A fine dust of microscopic clay envelops the area, anybody caught inside this dust will be in mortal danger, as the clay will eat at a person from the inside out. Taking a couple more chunks out of his clay pouch his hands once again chew away silently on some clay. As Marquis is very much so out of the blast range he is quite safe, just as a precaution he draws 2 katanas and awaits for anybody to evade his blast in his direction if they do so he will be ready to slice them to bits with his swords. "This is getting interesting, taking on the hokage is one thing, but having everybody else around means I cannot hold back one bit."

((sorry it took me so long to respond this is why i am quitting gaia. I'm just not active enough. If i made you wait I appologize.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games