Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Samara was ecstatic to hear Nephilis would be there. To know...to see that he was safe...would make her feel infinitely better. She chuckled a bit quietly at Kessaris's reaction. "Alright, well if you change your mind, you're welcome to walk with me," she teased. "And you can call me Sammy. It is alright."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:31 pm

" Leon looked down at Kessaris and laughed a little not mockingly he just thought it was a little funny. " I hope you enjoy your childhood little guy don't let it go rushing by. " He said as he stretched his arms over his head.

Alastor laughed a little and said. " But of course my friend, a little back up is always good. " He snapped his fingers and three assassin's emerged from the wall's shadows. " Follow behind us and do not be seen we are heading to Tenchu and you are only there to be back up. " He said without looking at them. The assassin's nodded their heads and melted into the shadows. The Guildmaster placed his hand on Alastor's shoulder an arcane black magic cirle appeared beneath the two of them and they vanished into the ground.

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:38 pm

"Samara! You're stealing Kessaris from Riko." Alyss giggled, watching Riko glare at Kessaris and then look away.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:40 pm

"Oh no!" Samara said sarcastically. "You've discovered my evil plot!" She laughed a bit, but then saw Riko's reaction and dialed it down a bit.

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:47 pm

"NO! I mean no. I'm fine." Kessaris decides to pipe down, even after hearing Leon speak to him. He just looks up, then forward again with a slight smile.

~~~

"Huh. I never traveled this way." Alastor said, appearing before the ruins that what was once Tenshu. "Serenity has done a marvelous job here, wouldn't you agree? Keep your assassins near." People ran the streets in what seemed to by chaos and Alastor couldn't help but question his own love for the sight before him. "I'm not sure if this is perfection, or fault. Either way, it's a mess that can be cleaned up, and I have the perfect plan..."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Keliah had made sure that Tezu had seen her looking like Christaan, when she flew off back to Tenshu. She shifted back to her normal ten year old appearance. She was having too much fun and her next plan was just as devious. She saw Tenshu coming in closer as she descended to the ground. She could feel foreign people. They werent Flagrons. Who's here??? she projected in an omnious voice.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:53 pm

Tori made way to the place where Tezu said.. a Medical master... who can use healing powers?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Tenshi didn't feel like walking, he just sat along Neko's back as they traveled, he saw that Morganna was lagging behind a little staying to herself and he told neko to go over to her, "Hey Morganna, wanna ride Neko with me?", he asked calmly.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Morganna looked over and saw Tenshi and Neko, making her smile. "Sure," she said, scratching Neko behind the ear. "Should I climb on behind you or in front of you?" she asked, unsure of how they should do this.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:02 pm

"It's us." Alastor responded unafraid. "I know you remember us...two guys you made a deal with not to long ago...misconstruning my ideas...that guy. We've come to talk more that is, if you don't mind."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Keliah smirked. Okay...meet me in the main temple, I'll be waiting there for you she said. She walked to the main temple, sitting on the floor, indian style. Her hair blowing in the wind, she awaited for her company.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 pm

The Guildmaster glanced around seeing three shadows move silently with the other shadows along the ruins. He stood still waiting to see what would happen.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:21 pm

"Let's go." Alastor proceeded forward into the main temple, instantly recognizing what was left of it from childhood. He turned halls, noticing the charred out kitchen and the busted walls from which he could see small insipid rebellions. "Pathetic." He continued on until he found Serenity, sitting calmly. With a smile, he speaks, "Hello there."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Keliah looked up to see Alastor. She stood up and circled him. "So this is Alastor...not bad" she said observing him. "So..." she said,waiting for him to speak.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:44 pm

"You're not bad yourself..." Alastor responded easily. "Well, mam, I've come to work out some plans as well as increase your army size. You see, my friend here, Mr. Tall, Dark and Frightning has a crew of assassins that he could easily put at our disposal. You stated earlier tha we could join you and that you could join me. I decided to take you up on that offer because the way I see it, war is inevitable. If that is so, my goal, peace is inevitable as well. I have Kessaris on the job of getting the residues and Nephilis is long gone. Just tell me what you need, I'll tell you what I need and we'll work like cogs in a clock."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games