Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:21 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter kissed her back enthusiastically, until she pulled away. Her dark eyes met his light ones and he felt the familar loving throb of his heart. Her lips were still close so he leande forwards a bit and pressed a tantalizing kiss to her soft lips. Pulling away gentle he slipped easily out of her embrace and danced away teasingly.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:24 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica blushed lightly as Hunter deepened their kiss. "Hunter," She sighed as he pulled away slowly. Then he slid out of her arms and danced away from her.

Her jaw slowly allowed her mouth to open slightly. Veronica bit her lip and smirked at him. "See you are the bigger tease," She slowly followed him, speeding up she tackled him from behind.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:51 pm

xxJasper_is_my_lifexx

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

He grabbed her hand and spoke to her in his sweet, seductive voice. Who could be mad at that? She smiled as he kissed her head. She was held in his arms. Madeline glanced up at him. "Alright. I'll wait. Not because you asked, but because I want to." She didn't want him to think she was going to forgive him that easily.

....that can't used to not get enough of her nicotine. Now she has Armand.
User Image

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand smiled, "That's my girl." He gave her another tight squeeze and gathered her small body up in his arms. He looked down at her and said in a whisper, "Hold on tight. This is going to be a fairly high ride home for you." He bent his knees slightly and pushed off the ground and was flying through the air in the direction of her house. He landed in front of it not five seconds later. "There you are my dear. You were going in completely the wrong direction." He smiled once again crookedly and leaned to her but then pulled back thinking that she probably did not want him to kiss her at the moment.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:55 am

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She smiled. She liked being called his girl. Madeline was scooped up in his arms. She gripped tighter around him. She wondered what he was going to do. All of a sudden he jumped in the air. Madi closed her eyes and leaned into Armand. She felt them on the ground again and opened her eyes. She was in front of her house. "Thank you." She smiled at him. She watched him lean in, but then he stopped. Madi giggled. She leaned in and kissed him.

....that can't used to not get enough of her nicotine. Now she has Armand.
User Image

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:14 am

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand leaned further into the kiss and gathered her in his arms securely once more. He let one of his hands roam down to her lower back and the other at her neck. He pulled back with a smile and whispered to her, "Madeline. I am thirsty. Do you mind?" He hinted further at what he wanted as he leaned down to her neck and gently placed a kiss there.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:13 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"To do as I please?" Dylan smirked, "Ravin, we're in a crowded and public lunch room." He pulled her closer to him and tossed his trash into a nearby bin. "And you're turning me on here." He whispered softly in her ear before brushing the hair from her face.

Dylan kissed her ear softly.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Ravin Black

Brushing the back of her hand down his cheek, Ravin leaned in to whisper, "Am I now?" She shifted closer to him as he threw his trash away. Ravin pressed her lips to the side of his mouth teasingly. His body grew warmer. "You still turned on?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:36 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan squirmed in his seat. "Yes, yes you are." He felt a small shiver wind through his body. "Very much so," He cleared his throat. "And we're still in public," he wishpered.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Ravin Black

She slowly pressed kisses over his cheek and down his jaw where she stopped. "Then we should move out of public," she hinted softly, running her hands up and down his chest. Ravin giggled when he cleared his throat nervously.

Desire hissed through her veins. Ravin ran her fingertips down his cheeks and kissed his mouth once more.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:50 pm

||Argh!!!!!!! Stupid iPod it keeps fritzing out!! ||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter let out a soft whoosh of air as she tackled him. He couldn't help but laugh lightly, turning so she was sitting on his stomach instead of his back he smiled up at her. "Well, Ms. Milton, now that you have cuaght me what exactly do you plan to do with me?"

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:55 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica stradled over him. Her legs were on either side of Hunters body and she sat on his stomach. "Oh wouldn't you like to know, Mr. Black." She kissed his lips lightly before standing up and taking off down a new hall way.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan kissed her back quickly before scooping her into his arms and carrying her out of the lunch room.

Which earned them a few dirty looks and a couple thumbs up from a few guys. Dylan just focused on Ravin. He started to run towards his room. He kicked the door open and shut it as soon as they entered the room. It smelt of Ravin and nothing else. Except maybe him, but that was a given.

Dylan tossed her on the bed and smirked down at her. "No more public."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Ravin Black

Under his gaze, Ravin licked her lips and smiled sensually like the vampire vixen she was. "No more public," she purred. She beckoned to him with a finger and laid there in a relaxed position on his bed. "Why don't you come here?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:19 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan jumped on top of the relaxed body below him. "Mmm, better?" He cooed into her her ear. His fingers wander down her chest. His body heated up even more; then he kissed her cheek.

samanthaualani

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games