Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:45 am
Danish freed from his cobwebby death trap ninja-dived for the closet and crashed into a pile of mops and buckets.
"A daring escape thanks to the aid of that nice customer!"
Danish declared  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:08 am
Jayden casually walked towards the closet, kicking dust bunnies as he strolled. Walking into the closet, he looked around and rubbed his neck. "Man talk about odd".  

The_Elegant_Beast

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:41 pm
"Now we have on our side an arsenal capable of defeating the villianous dust bunnies and sending them back under the beds where they came from!"
Danish delcared, striking a ninja-pose  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:04 pm
"BURN THEM BACK TO HADES!" Jayden screamed as he grabbed a few cans of air freshener and lit his zippo, laughing menacingly as he did so.  

The_Elegant_Beast

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Neurotic Ray-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:16 am
Ayana entered the building and looked around as she glanced at her paper, to see if it was the correct address. She pats her bun-bun's head and slightly smiles. She notices the front desk and walks towards it, when she reaches the desk she dings the little bell twice. Steeeve don't you just love these bells? She said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:23 am
Steeeve jumps off of Ayana's head onto the counter,"Sei Mama!!" He says hugging the bell then puts it on Ayana's head. "It matches!!" He cheers suddenly having blue poms poms as the bell matched her bow. After throwing the poms poms behind him, which seemingly disappeared, he then does a front flip off the counter and onto her head, folding his legs then sat the bell in his lap. "Aww...it's so tired...Poor bellie..." Steeeve said with a sniff as his eyes began to water.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Neurotic Ray-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:33 am
Ayana watches as the bunny does its cute little tricks, Yeah... I guess it does! Ayana reaches into her bag and pulls out some chocolate chips then hands a handful to the bunny. Here you go this should help with your tummy... now you cant get all excited like you usually do, we are in public and people will think your rabbid or something... She said as she handed the chocolate chips over.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:46 am
Steeeve's eyes widen as the chocolate chips rained into his lap. "Yesssss...mmammmaaa..." He says drooling as he quickly stuffs them into his mouth then grins broadly. "Ooooo! Me share with bellie!" He says with a giggle as he leaves a few chips around the bell in his lap. He blinks, picking up the bell then puts his ear up. "What's that? Oh, you wanna go back??" He blinks looking at the counter, he then taps Ayana's head. "Mama! Can you put bellie back with his chipz? He scared of heights..." He asks sweetly as he held the bell up.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:40 am
Areashine grabbed the vacuum that they came for in the first place.

"Everyone have their weapons? We need to get the dust bunnies under control."

She nodded to each person in the closet to ascertain their readiness. Areashine then threw open the door and turned on the vacuum.

"Charge!!!!!" Areashine screamed as she made her way towards the crowd of dust bunnies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:55 pm
Ayana smiled and picks up the bunny and sets him on the counter where the bell goes. Do you think they're busy or somingthing because we have been here awhile. She said popping a chocolate chip into her mouth then, glancing at her watch.  

Neurotic Ray-chan

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:26 pm
Steeeve carefully sets the bell where they found it, then put three chips right in front of it. "You eat it when you're hungry, k?" He says patting the bell then turned around facing Ayana. "Hmmm...well, I did hear yelling...Ooo! Ooo! Maybe it's a party?! Party Party!!" He says dancing around suddenly wearing a party hat over his lollipop. "My turn!" He says on the other side of the room blind folded and holding up a tail. "Hmmm...Donkeeey! You need your tail back..." Steeve says walking around in a circle as he waved the tail around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:27 pm
Ayana looked at the bunny and said You heard noises, why didnt you tell me..? Party? When the bunny went to the other side of the room Ayana followed and tried to catch the bunny. Wait! Steeeve! Hey there is no donkey here! She tried to keep up with the bunny  

Neurotic Ray-chan

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:49 pm
Steeve giggled as he ran around the whole lobby, making poor Ayana chase him. "Mama! Wait your turn!" He said suddenly turning around and waved his finger about. Still blindfold, he dodges under her legs running under one of the tables. "Donkeeeeyyyy!! Oh, Donkeeeyyyy!! Me has your tail, donke-" He pauses suddenly running into someone's leg. "Owies......" Steeeeve says spinning in a circle then fell onto the floor next to the stranger's foot. Small donkeys without tails appeared above his head, running in circles just like the old cartoons.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:39 pm
((-makes puppy dog eyes- will someone plz be our stranger?))

Ayana runs after Steeeve, Steeeve I dont want a turn, please stop! When bunny suddenly ran into the stranger's leg Ayana let out a huge gasp. She dashed to the bunny and asked a little out of breath. Oh my gosh, you okay? She grabed the bunny in her arms and started rocking it like a child. Then she looked to the stranger, I am sooo sorry, I knew I should have waited to give him those chocolate chips, are you okay? I'm so sorry. Ayana kept apologizing to the stranger.  

Neurotic Ray-chan

The_Elegant_Beast

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:50 pm
Jayden Bolted out of the closet In a ball of fire, incinerating any dust bunny he could get close too and making quite sure to throw in a few dynamic flips and screams.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff