Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Jay Jay Whoo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Jay bowed as she stood infront of the Kusakages desk."Lord Kusakage I came to ask for your permission to learn the village grass jutsu."Jay had always wanted to learn the grass jutsu as she felt like it marked her as a real Grass shinobi.

((Its ok I don't mind waiting to much))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Shiro sat there contemplating the request for a few seconds before finally speaking. "Alright. Give me a second. I don't know them, but I think I can find someone who does." And with that, he stomps twice on the floor and the whole chair is brought under the floor before coming back up a few seconds later. "Alright head to the training grounds. Someone will meet you there to teach you."

((So lack of actual people who know grass jutsu and are available have forced this. You will have an NPC teaching you. They know up to jonin grass moves. Pick out what you want and you can learn them within the jutsu system. You can control them.))

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Lil Jay Jay Whoo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Jay smiled."Thank you Lord Kusakage.I will take my leave now."Jay bowed quickly as she dashed off to the training grounds closing the door behind her.

((Ok i will just post the npc in blue and me in green that way all can know the diffrence.))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Blade entered the place where he was told the Kusakage stayed. He only had time to learn one jutsu at the academy before his teacher suddenly dissapeared. Probably was needed elsewhere but he never got a chance to learn more. Maybe by talking to the Kusakage he could get the training that he needed. As blade walked through the hallway, he began rotating his shoulder. Reaching the doorway to the office, he found the door open and simply walked inside.

Once inside he found the man who he was looking for, being the first time he had ever met him, he couldn't help but be awed by the man's apparent power. Bowing humbly to the most powerful Grass shinobi, Blade stood upright and faced him. "Lord Kusakage, I am sorry to bother you, but the academy teacher dissapeared and I have had to stop my training. I was wondering if either you or someone else could help me with my current training into becoming a full fledge shinobi," asked the academy student.

iThe Luna Diviner

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Renzo walked to the office and knocked.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Renzo was kinda in a hurry and need to find what he was looking for. He now leave the office and wondered into the village.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:23 am

((Ok I am revitalized.))

"Ok. Your a genin now. Way to go. If you want training head to the grounds. Someone will be there to meet you." Shiro said while seemingly doing nothing.

((Same deal. NPC at grounds. Pick some stuff out. They will teach it to you.))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:52 pm

(Alright)

"I see..." Blade said as he was handed a headband in proof of the fact that he was now a full fledge shinobi. This only meant that the real work was about to begin. Cracking his neck to the left, he bowed deeply to the Kusakage, turned around, and walked out the door. As he did so, Blade adjusted his sunglasses, the ones he always wore in order to hide his eyes. Ever since that accident he had over a year ago, his eyes have had a special power. One that he liked to keep hidden.

Going down the stairs he waved the receptionist and stepped out of the office of the Kusakage and headed to the training grounds. As he did so, he began thinking about the stuff he should learn. Well, he was a Monk, so he could only learn a limited amount. The Grass weapon style seemed powerful enough to learn. Placing his hands in his pockets he was now halfway to the training grounds.

The sun was flaring down on him, sweat dropping down his brow. Why was it such a hot day? Why couldn't it be cooler? He had to train out in this, he would probably pass out from the heat. Oh well...such was the life of a shinobi...constant training in harsh enviroments. Finally arriving at the training fields, he spotted his teacher and walked up to him.

Exit to Training Grounds

iThe Luna Diviner

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Blade walked over to the office of the Kusakage. Stepping inside the building, Blade nodded to the receptionist and proceeded to climbing the stairs. As continued climbing them, Blade wondered if the Kage would approve his request to travel to different villages. For the past month, he had been training nonstop by his sensei Sora. Every day for the past month he had trained his blade, his body, and mind in order to achieve the first stage of the Santoryu. He grinned as he realized that he was still wearing the twenty five pound weights on his wrists and his ankles.

Blade reached the door to the Kusakage and knocked lightly before opening the door. Stepping inside the office, Blade bowed deeply and respectfully before he adjusted his sunglasses and stood upright. His left hand rested on the three swords fastened on the left side of his sash. "Lord Kusakage, I apoligize for disturbing you...but after training with Sora-Sensei, I have a request to ask of you," he told him. "I would like to continue my training outside of the village by seeing the world and traveling through the Hidden Ninja Villages of this world. I have become highly proficient with the blade over this past month, and I believe I'm ready."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:21 pm

"Alright. Just don't go getting in trouble. I don't like trouble being brought here."

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:27 pm

"Agreed," Blade bowed humbly as he turned and walked out of the office. Now it was just a matter of gathering his things and heading out of the village. But where he should go first he had no idea. Maybe to the village of his family...Mist...or maybe Cloud. The possibilities were endless.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:23 pm

User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

Draco walked up to the kage's office and knocked on his door.

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:41 pm

User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

It looked like there wasn't anyone in the office, so Draco made his way out of the building.

User Image
Dragconic Clan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:27 pm

((It wouldn't be on the desk, and if you're talking about the one holding Ronnel, it would be Sand's seal, not Earth's -.-))

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games