Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am
(Mighty fine ? Zel. Where is everybody?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:46 am
((maybe people are busy cause of school? ))  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:04 pm
(Yeah after all school is starting soon)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:09 pm
(Good answer. I leave this Friday to college.)  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:07 pm
{{I was just waiting for a chance to jump in lol. two week b4 skool starts for me}}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:24 pm
((two weeks before school starts for me, too, but I've been busy with something else. I FINALLY got a job, after three months of trying biggrin ))

Zephyr didn't leave Chyuta's arms. Instead, she simply turned her head towards Helios. "What is it that you have to tell us?" she asked.

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:33 pm
(( You guys are so lucky! I've been in school for about 2 weeks now.....and I still can't find a job but ohwell that's life school has been keeping me busy to so sorry. ))

Charon looked at the mask, right now it was powerless it was just an ordinary mask. " I pray that one day my sins will be forgiven, I knew what would happen and I stood still and said nothing. May the souls of those who are dead thanks to my actions rest in peace and bare no grudge. " He said softly. The mask disappeared from his hand, it would need more work until it was done.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:24 pm
((I was waiting to use Helios, congrats Lacey!!! I started school today...ugh, oh yea and congrats brandon))

Helios looked at Zephyr. "Well you remember those stones we found when we were younger?" he asked. "Well, the stone that I have...is inside of Nephilis..." he stated. "I think they give you new powers" he stated. "I think that the four stones are meant for us" he stated. "I remember a couple of years back we used our own blood on the stone and it glew, but I believe after that, once you use your elemental control over the stone, it activates" he stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:46 pm
(I shouldn't complain. When I made the first rp of this series, we were all in school and it rocked. Hopefully, it'll come out the same way.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:58 pm
((when do you think we can time skip? ))  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:34 am
(When Rayne and Lacey finish their part. Shouldn't be too long now.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Chapter Five: For The Win

...Two months have passed since the beginning of First Great War. Nephilis Evermore has assumed control over more than half the face of the Earth, most of which is dominated by the flying fortress, Noroa. Beneath this behemoth of a rock are four mounted cannons that are always aimed at all the nations excluding itself and Silicia. Although Amiea, Nephilis' sister is in control of Noroa, he is still the De Facto leader. The war of the world is not over yet...

~~~

"This is as perfect as perfect can be." The greatest threat to the natural world, Ambrosia Marselvus, sits in the form of Devoro Silicia at the helm of the glass kingdom. After crash landing on Earth in a comet, she roamed the land and ravaged aura from others gaining many, many powers, her favorite being shapeshifting. When she does, he timid nature disappears and the one trait she wishes to display manifests. Hatred. She, or rather he, sits back in his chair, waiting for the next move against Shale, Tenshu and now, Kilitia...

~~~

Dulceri Shale flexes his arm involutarily as he looks around the corner of a Noroan baulstrade. He stands atop a flight of steps backed by only Daphne, Damascus and Kenji. He wanted to go alone, but after the massive fire fight in Shale, he was wounded beyond immediate reparation. He healed, but due to his actions, he was instead coerced into allowing a team to follow. His arm was flexing and trembling, becoming used to the unusual amount of electricity flowing through him. He hadn't told anyone but Daphne about his new ability, but at this rate, it would show itself. He looks back at Kenji, giving him he signal to go and take out whoever was down the stairs.

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:29 pm
Kenji Arashi stood still waiting for his brother's signal. It's been two months since the war and he's been training ever since. He'd gotton the hang of the family secret but he still didn't like using it. When he saw Dulceri's signal, he jumped down the flight of stairs and used his katana and gave two quick swipes to whoever was done there. He smiled. Five men down with only two strikes. Not bad, could've been better but not bad. He then nodded his head towards the others to say the coast was clear. He looked around just to make sure no one else was there and threw his sword at a nearby corner. Just then someone fell to the floor. He walked over there and pulled his sword out of the guard's chest. Six men on guard at just this small space. He let out a small sigh and put his sword away. His attitude was still the same but a little more colder when it comes to killing. It bothered him that he had to kill but not as much as before. He was still cheery as usual but on the occasions when they have to fight, he grows serious and calm.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:37 pm
Daphne heard all of the killing from Kenji down the stairs. Truth be told in Dulceri's power gaining essence, Daphne had grown quieter. She had also gained the ability in her telekinesis to levitate and kill people with an invisible grip. Her eyes were red now as she looked at Dulceri, who she still worried for in his time of getting his new power. She was glad he told her but now they had the problem of hiding it. He twitched every once and a while and she always ducked for on several occasions he had shocked her. She was worried for the children so she dare not try again until the children were born.  

Maha clone

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games