Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:41 am
Name: Emily
Hobbies: World of Warcraft, Second Life, Mabinogi, reading, writing, world building, RPG-Maker-VX-Ace-ing, playing with my pets  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:24 pm
Heyyo~ Got invited to this guild so sure, I think this will be fun |D

Name: 63 my username already shouts my real name btw
Hobbies: Surfing the internet, listening to music, drawing(?), writing stuff, editing...stuff?, vaing, reading manga, watching anime... I guess that's all? I'm not really sure tho xD

Thanks for the invite and hope we could get along !  

63ms

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:47 pm
Jeez, I feel like I can't keep up with welcoming all the new members! Glad to see so many of you accepting my invites~ heart

stardustblitz

Welcome, Blitz! I love the name.

GoIdfishy

Hello, Goldfishy. The occasional bath is always nice, especially with bubbles and whatnot after a long day.

DOOMDIVIDA

Hi Thea! Welcome to the guild. You're avatar is so nice~ What kind of traditional art do you do? I used to do traditional Chinese ink and watercolour paintings (don't really have the time or space to do it now that I'm working and living in my own condo).

Akoti

Nice to meet you, Emily! What kind of pets do you have?

63ms

Hey, 63. Don't worry about people asking your age. You're still so young! I hope we all get along too.

A reminder for everyone to try to be active (or as active as you can...i.e. please post once in a while).

And finally...

A shameless plug for my store: "Sid's Hidden Alchemy Shop!" Please check it out in the bazaar (shops subforum). Stock changes daily so be sure to check it out often!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:34 pm
Sid the Bear
Nice to meet you, Emily! What kind of pets do you have?

I have a guinea pig named Twinkle, three dogs (George, Peter, and Ruby) and two cats (Abby and Dewey).  

Akoti

Friendly Friend

junglevine

Intergalactic Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:23 am
Name: Junglevine (or Jacks, irl)
Hobbies: Knitting, frogs, bicycle riding, reading, collecting words, walking, doodling, snorkeling

Glad to be here! heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:41 am
Name: Luisa
Hobbies: TF2, anime, gaming in general, drawing, writing/fanfiction, watching old movies, taking care of all my pets, working and collecting things, buying cute/kawaii, pink, lace-y, ruffly clothing; shoes and flowers

Nice to meet you all! cat_biggrin

Strawberii Princess

Shy Bunny

7,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:46 pm
Akoti
I have a guinea pig named Twinkle, three dogs (George, Peter, and Ruby) and two cats (Abby and Dewey).

I bet Twinkle and all your other pets are adorable! What kind of dogs? My brother wants a golden retriever and I like a doberman. I'm also a cat person though I can't own any cause the cat hair would drive me crazy! Are guinea pigs easy to take care of?

junglevine

Welcome to the guild, Jacks. I think we all act like little children once in a while so that's quite alright! Go ahead and be like a six year-old if you want~

TheOtakuFreak

Hello, Luisa! Love your name. Nice to meet you too!

Please note that our guild is looking to hire more crew members (aka moderators). Please check out the hiring thread on the main forum page for details on the requirements. You will be paid a monthly salary for your efforts in promoting/building the guild.

Finally, a shameless plug for my store: Sid's Hidden Alchemy Shop, located in the bazaar subforum. Please check it out!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:40 am
Sid the Bear

Ruby is part Boxer, part something else. We're not sure what she is, exactly, but possibly part pitbull.

George is part Rottwiler (I can't spell it D: ), part Australian Shepherd, and part golden retriever.

Peter is part... well, we're not sure what peter is. We think he might be a 'rat-hunting' dog because he digs at an angle.

Guinea pigs are cute, but they're really, really expensive if you buy them the actual vegetables instead of the pellets. The vegetables cause them to live longer and be healthier, though.  

Akoti

Friendly Friend

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:13 pm
Akoti

Ruby is part Boxer, part something else. We're not sure what she is, exactly, but possibly part pitbull.

George is part Rottwiler (I can't spell it D: ), part Australian Shepherd, and part golden retriever.

Peter is part... well, we're not sure what peter is. We think he might be a 'rat-hunting' dog because he digs at an angle.

Guinea pigs are cute, but they're really, really expensive if you buy them the actual vegetables instead of the pellets. The vegetables cause them to live longer and be healthier, though.

Hmm....maybe I shouldn't get a pet at all...they seem like a lot of work and I won't be home most of the day because of work to take care of them. My sister has 2 dogs (they're large, white, farm dogs but I can't remember what they're called), a rabbit (she had a second one but it died), and some fish.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:18 pm
Name: Raina
Hobbies: Music (playing and listening), writing, gaming (online and console. I own a wii), rping, jewelry making, painting/drawing, anime/manga.  

Pirate Queen Raina

Swashbuckling Wench

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Captain mUltipants

Fanatical Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:20 am
Name: Err, I'm a superhero. I have to keep my secret identity.
Hobbies: I like to make things.

Yeah, so um, I got an invite through aquariums. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:40 pm
Pirate Queen Raina

Welcome, Raina! What kind of painting/drawing do you do?

Captain mUltipants

Hello! I guess we'll just call you Captain Multipants....  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Fabulous Far

Dedicated Genius

24,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:20 pm
Name: Farheen
Hobbies: Reading, Anime, Manga, Movies, Music and also K-Dramas!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:18 pm
Sid the Bear
Pirate Queen Raina

Welcome, Raina! What kind of painting/drawing do you do?

Captain mUltipants

Hello! I guess we'll just call you Captain Multipants....

Call me whatever you like. If you call me something I don't like, I'll let you know.  

Captain mUltipants

Fanatical Loiterer

Pirate Queen Raina

Swashbuckling Wench

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:21 pm
Sid the Bear

I draw japanese cartoon characters, real life (nature, objects) , shapes, doodles (I draw these little egg-men doing things, for example), perspective and fashion (I draw outfits, or pieces to make or buy). I like to paint with acrylic and paint whatever I feel like (just not people I suck drawing and painting real people). I also dabble in drawing and painting pictures that have a symbolic meaning that look abstract but with symbols.  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games