Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:55 am

With a raised eyebrow, Kei turned and looked at Tsuji. "Well well...so the stalker finally shows himself." Sparkei grinned slightly, a mischevious glint in his eye. "I dont feel like showning you right now. Besides...it would be more fun to see the look on your face when you see the things I can do." Kei decided that his..."inevitable destruction" was going to be one that he wouldnt willingly hand over. Though his face held that sarcastic sneer it always did when with Tsuji, his emotions were alittle frayed.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:16 am

"Well tomarrow we will see. I want to challenge your abilities in a more...casual setting. For now however, I am off. You should rest as well." Tsuji said to Kei as he vanished yet again. Tsuji appeared back in his room, after taking his cloths of, he layed down and went to sleep.((night all))

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:40 am

((You guys always roleplay in the morning?)) Lee was still sitting in the darkness. He yawned. He had been training all night and needed some rest. He returned to the real world and fell asleep on his bed.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:17 am

((no one is on at this time of day ><))

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:22 am

((What are you talking about? I'm always on at this time!))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:33 am

((you...that's 1.))

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:48 am

((Better then talking to yourself xd )) Lee awoke later on that day. He headed to the cafeteria and got some blood out of the fridge again.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:15 pm

((what can I say, im an insomniac sweatdrop )) Tsuji woke up and got dressed. Tsuji decided that he would put on his 'special' cloths today. Then he headed for the cafateria. "I wonder if they will have ramen today..." Tsuji asked himself aloud as he headed down the hallway.

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:20 pm

Lee finished drinking the blood and wondered to himself What does ramen tast like?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:24 pm

As Tsuji entered the cafeteria, it was a dream come true. Right ahead of him was a big, steaming bowl of ramen. blaugh . Tsuji ran as fast as he could to reach it before downing the entire bowl in one big gulp.

phoenix908

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:55 pm

suzuko finaly awoke from her long sleep, she had no clue as to what had happened ((would someone please mail me telling me what happened wheil i was gone?????)) she rubed her eyes and yawned.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:41 pm

"Well todays the big day." Tsuji said, as he began doing 100 pushups. Today was the day Tsuji and Kei would have their long awaited sparing match. Tsujis was intent on having this match because it would be a good way for him to test his self control

phoenix908

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:42 pm

((lord did i miss out on alot....someone please tell me what happened here!)) suzuko did not leave the room, she did not know if she was supost to or not.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:45 pm

((um well all i can really fill you in on is that my guy came here(see profile on the profile forum page 12, about 1/4 the way down from the top) looking to learn how to control his powers. a rival of his showed up, they fight like cats and dogs(no offense neko) and basicly tear the okace up in the process; Kren went psycho and tried to kill me but then he passed out. oh and lee has been watching over you))

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:46 pm

Sparkei landed softly on Tsuji's back as he did his push-ups. "C'mon, finish strong!" He said with a smile, he had been off running, how many miles he had completed...well he lost track after twenty, and his energy was still on high, he was probably as excited as Tsuji, if not more.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games